Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why I would not recommend Empire Assault

2»

Comments

• why would they need a shared account?
  • There were multiple reasons why I thought that but it doesn't matter since the round is over and the game is dead until Bean has time to reset everything. We'll see how things go next round.
  • IF there is a next round
  • Yeah I enjoyed EA as something else to do aside from SK. I hope that Bean can reset it. At least Bcart resets the round on time (for the most part).
  • edited January 2017
    If he isn't able to bring in new blood to the game it's never going to work. There needs to a be a greater influx of people that have no familiarity with SK than there are people from here. We are awful we are cheaters. It's just the way it is and people like Bean although they appear to have good intentions know this. They not only know this but they will argue with me that these people aren't cheaters. People like Omni and his friends are just sitting over there and everyone is like oh he's not a cheater. WTF, the only reason you're even sitting over there is because Omni and his crew built bots and completely ruined this game. It's so stupid that if Bean were here right now I'd hit him with a snowball. Wake the fuck up! Why are you even advertising this game to us? Are you cray cray man, we are toxic we will screw everyone over. I'm pretty calm and I'm sure Omni is too, for the moment. Don't even get me started on Arson's, Ron, Damo, and the rest of us. Every one of us is a back stabbing lying deceiving cunt, and we'd never change. Just don't piss us off right cuz then everything is on fire. You gotta do it without us and hide it from us. :P
  • edited January 2017
    For sure we never had to farm on ea dank, we were double people's size because we rushed rwce every round and hit good coord inactives with warp gate

It's basic game mechanics man there's not much to figure out in these games
    Darius, you are a great builder. You are also just as ruthless as the rest of us. You know all of the tricks you have more contacts than you allow to be seen. I respect you as a player and you're a terrible target that takes far too much time and resources. You cover the bases. We both know there was blatant farming everywhere and I am not pointing at you as a source of it. You're in an entirely different league of number crunching nerdness. I plug into the seedy side and see it with my own eyes. From my side it is just ridiculous to entertain the idea it is any other way.

If Bean can find enough Dariuses he'd have something special. It's just impossible to stop cheaters and if you have them day one well... eh.
  • Appreciate it dank, but I don't have that many friends.. just Barry and Riley these days

Having a bunch of me on different teams would be a nightmare.. just fighting Barry 1v1 back in the day was scary enough lol.. I don't have my no life dedication anymore
  • Appreciate it dank, but I don't have that many friends.. just Barry and Riley these days

Having a bunch of me on different teams would be a nightmare.. just fighting Barry 1v1 back in the day was scary enough lol.. I don't have my no life dedication anymore
    You're my boy Blue!!!
  • I'm hurt I thought we was pals darius:'(
  • edited January 2017
    I'm hurt I thought we was pals darius:'(
    You were one of the secrets. So much for that one.

Darius when I started hitting you and didn't know who you were all of my "friends" were multis. Cheating over here on SK is actually more difficult but at least Bean is active more than once every decade.
  • I'm hurt I thought we was pals darius:'(
    You were one of the secrets. So much for that one.

Darius when I started hitting you and didn't know who you were all of my "friends" were multis. Cheating over here on SK is actually more difficult but at least Bean is active more than once every decade.
    Ron is a secret friend? Secret from me even I guess, I was pretty sure we kill each other every round for no other reason except we killed each other the round before haha
  • Lol we do but it makes it fun I like fighting you it's fun and a challenge ^_^....all trolling aside I like it when you play :p
  • He is a good bad guy, this game only works if you have people to fake hate lol or real hate.

Otherwise it's ecoloring and gay. Im friends with Barry but we still kill him. I just tend to not ask where he is so I can plead innocent when my crew asks.
  • And I try to resist posting dirty little secrets he tells me
  • And I try to resist posting dirty little secrets he tells me
    hahaha all his dirtiest shit is public :P
  • Flames is a big old slut it's true
  • ROIROI
    edited January 2017
    Round A-17
    Starts : Jan 15th 2017, 22:00
    Ends : Feb 5th 2017, 22:00

but no comment in forums till yet

Edit: must be his auto round lengh

Game signup is currently disabled.
  • He probably said fuck all of us ungrateful Douchers after reading this thread
  • edited January 2017
    Maybe he's tired of everyone making the same suggestions and harping on the game, not to mention scruff is a fart in the wind at this point. I think bean will return but he's just tied up and needs his shit in order before he can't tackle the t3ch debt. Wish I could help. Doing a lot of work in python these days maybe he'll let me contribute.
  • Hey man I never bagged on his game... I enjoyed it very much so...
  • edited February 2017
    He probably said fuck all of us ungrateful Douchers after reading this thread
    Well, that was kind of the point. If he wants to get a swelled head and start talking down to people that comes with the territory.