Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Werewolf game

Comments

• That was last game my good chum Mal, and that's because you WERE a werewolf. See how unflappable my instincts are, thanks for the support for your duly elected Grand Mayor Dole, Lord and Emperor of the Realm. And Twilight Sparkle is correct, Flazer trying to kill me is odd and extremely off. I will add him to my list of Werewolves however I deem Lews to be the biggest threat so far.
    I would consider voting you for babbling too much before I voted flazer for calling you out on it.

That said I think the Hearth bandwagon sounds like the best ride.
  • I vote Hearth
  • LEWS IS INNOCENT!!! Just because im a mad man in the mind of a guy with a massive stiff hardon shafted into 3 chicks who are gay for eachother.
  • Babbling, the esteemed elected Grand Mayor Dole, Lord and Emperor of the Realm does not babble. I am simply doing my best to help the citizens of Dolevania in the station that has been placed upon me by the untimely death of our departed leader.
  • Hearth seems to be the logical choice... although phantom dose have a very wolfish av... hmmm but the masses prevail.
  • I'm also voting Hearth for being the first stone caster... Naw dude... naw.
  • *wakes up*

Yawn, what's going on around here?
  • voting closed. day ends. let me round up the votes and write the story
  • edited March 2012
    Many names were thrown into the discussion. Emotions were running high. The village idiot TMonsta tried to calm down everyone by jumping around and spouting nonsense about renaming the town and being the new mayor, but it had no effect. The villagers wanted blood.
    One name was voted more often than the others in the end and the mob jumped on Hearth. After he was subdued, they dragged him up the hill at the edge of Town to hang him. The terror showed on his face, as he knew there was no way to get out of this anymore. A rope was thrown over a branch and the noose was layed around Hearth's neck. He got the chance to say his last words, before the chair he was standing on was kicked away from under his feet. While struggling for air, the crowd cheered, thinking that they had gotten one of these beasts. When the body stopped moving and nothing happened the villagers looked at each other with confused faces. How did you know if you killed a werewolf or an innocent?
    Somebody had the idea to search his house, maybe some evidence could be found there. Searching the house one thing became clear. They hadn't killed a wolf, but an innocent villager that tried to bring love to their town. Their were notes all around how to get different people to see, that they were meant for each other, but nobody knew which of these plans had been set into motion. The only thing they were sure of now, was that Hearth the innocent cupid had been lynched. That night everyone went to bed feeling guilty, but also afraid of not knowing what that night would happen...

Night 1

the votes:
    Hearth (10) - Prime, Jeph410, Zeality, TaitysHeaven, GagazetSK, Scientology, Sir_Yoso, Phantom, jesterawx, Sanduskyclause
    LewsTherin (3) - TMonsta, Ixtaccihuatl, Hearth
    TMonsta (3) - LewsTherin, Flazer, Mal
    Flazer (1) - Twilight_Sparkle
    No votes (4) - cishome, SierraNevada, Dogtown, Modgy

Hearth a cupid was lynched, please send me your night time actions.

players left (20):

cishome
    Dogtown
    Flazer
    GagazetSK
    Ixtaccihuatl
    Jeph410
    jesterawx
    LewsTherin
    Mal
    Modgy
    Phantom
    Prime
    Sanduskyclause
    Scientology
    SierraNevada
    Sir_Yoso
    TaitysHeaven
    TMonsta
    Twilight_Sparkle
    Zeality
  • Thank you for the sticky
  • thats what she said
  • What she said was 'can i have some more'
  • What she said was 'can i have some more'
    the only time you have ever heard a girl say that was about an hour after eating some chinese food.
  • edited March 2012
    What she said was 'can i have some more'
    the only time you have ever heard a girl say that was about an hour after eating some chinese food.
    She likes my Chinese food, especially my egg roll and dumplings in her mouth.

• after sex is she horny in a hour?
  • im offended by all this offensiveness :O

• No nighttime posts (except for the lynched-post). If you post at nighttime you will probably die in the game.

Talking outside of this thread is allowed. No matter if it's nighttime or daytime. But please only as long as you are alive in the game.
    Take it out of the thread guys, unless you want to be mod-killed.
    (Sorry Tabris, please don't kill me. Just giving the hooligans a reminder. :P )

• No nighttime posts (except for the lynched-post). If you post at nighttime you will probably die in the game.

Talking outside of this thread is allowed. No matter if it's nighttime or daytime. But please only as long as you are alive in the game.
    Take it out of the thread guys, unless you want to be mod-killed.
    (Sorry Tabris, please don't kill me. Just giving the hooligans a reminder. :P )
    Shh Ixta, no talk. You must be a wolf if you are awake at this ungodly hour sneaking around the village.
  • ixta is safe, the rest got a black eye tonight. posts after this, by night, will lead to death in game
  • edited March 2012
    2 more hours until night ends. still missing a few actions
  • edited March 2012
    After the lynching, the town had gathered in the bar, trying to get forget the mistake they made that day. Accusations were made all around whose fault it was that Hearth was lynched. In the end a bar fight broke out between TaitysHeaven, LewsTherin, Dogtown and SierraNevada. jesterawx trying to break up the fight, got pulled into it and got knocked out cold. The four were finally seperated and each sent home.
    This end of the day, felt like a bad omen for what was to come that night. Those people that slept had a very uneasy sleep, knowing that something was lurking in the shadows.
    When the first people awoke they were relieved to still be alive, but they felt that not everyone had been that lucky.
    The village idiot TMonsta was found dead in townsquare. Apparently he had snuck out at night to put up a town sign saying Dolevania. He must have met the wolves in townsquare, who had taken his sign and pierced it through his heart. There were also bites all over his body and pieces missing.
    Again people gathered to find the guilty and kill them, but they noticed someone else was missing. Zeality did not show up. Somebody was sent to get him.
    When they came back, they brought bad news. Zeality was dead in his bed. His throat had been cut while he was sleeping. But it had been done with a normal knife, not as brutally as the wolves killed their victims. It seemed that a villager had taken matters into his own hands and was going around by night killing people, he thought guilty.
    But now it was time to decide who to lynch today, jesterawx was free of all suspicion that day as he was just waking up from the barfight.

Night 1 events:
    wolves killed TMonsta, a villager
    vigilante killed Zeality, a villager
    the sheriff protected jesterawx from lynching this day

Day 2

players left (18):

cishome
    Dogtown
    Flazer
    GagazetSK
    Ixtaccihuatl
    Jeph410
    jesterawx protected from lynching
    LewsTherin
    Mal
    Modgy
    Phantom
    Prime
    Sanduskyclause
    Scientology
    SierraNevada
    Sir_Yoso
    TaitysHeaven
    Twilight_Sparkle
  • And now you need a new mayor again!
  • Well there's three candidates for people that would want TMonsta dead:

Lews - Obvious why he wanted him dead, TMonsta started a bandwagon on him.
    Flazer - Wanted him dead for "Talking too much", though if is flaz was a werewolf I don't think he'd be stupid enough to implicate himself by killing TMonsta right away.
    Mal - Because TMonsta always votes him. Do I hear a vendetta killing?

Since TMonsta's vote on Lews was completely random, I'd have to to say Mal is the worst suspect here. Even though it's not much to go on it's better than nothing at this point.

I vote Mal.
  • Mal has been suspiciously silent...

Mal for lynch,

Prime for mayor.
  • Lews for lynch

Sci for mayor
  • Vote goes to Sci his post is too logical therefore he must be a wolf trying to confuse us.
  • #
    Twilight_SparkleTwilight_Sparkle March 23
    Gagazet
    #
    Tabris 7:14AM
    wolf

I am seer, I vote Gagazet

Doc please protect me tonight?
  • If you are indeed the seer, please post screenshot proof.
  • Gagazet for lunch

Sci for mayo
  • Correct me if I'm wrong for I am not perfect. But why do the mayor votes happen WHEN THERE IS NO MAYOR ROLE.?