Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

suspicious behaviour with a disbander again

edited March 2012 in General
March 19, 02:49:46 pay back time (1:13) need SOM fast
March 19, 02:49:55 pay back time (1:13) pls some 1
March 19, 02:50:22 pay back time (1:13) ahhh
March 19, 02:50:33 pay back time (1:13) i think disbander i found
March 19, 02:50:51 pay back time (1:13) cmon guys!!!!
March 19, 02:51:58 pay back time (1:13) 1:3 chasin
March 19, 02:52:11 pay back time (1:13) 3.4k land 300k network
March 19, 02:53:27 pay back time (1:13) he's disbanded
March 19, 02:53:30 pay back time (1:13) i think

March 19, 02:52:47 Our kingdom Chasin (1:3) bravely defended against pay back time (1:13) and lost 234 planets.
March 19, 02:52:50 Our kingdom Chasin (1:3) bravely defended against pay back time (1:13) and lost 187 planets.
March 19, 02:52:57 Our kingdom Chasin (1:3) bravely defended against pay back time (1:13) and lost 148 planets.
March 19, 02:54:56 Our kingdom Chasin (1:3) bravely defended against One Piece (2:14) and lost 109 planets.
March 19, 02:55:01 Our kingdom Chasin (1:3) bravely defended against One Piece (2:14) and lost 104 planets.
March 19, 02:55:24 Our kingdom Chasin (1:3) bravely defended against Molekule (2:14) and was victorious.
March 19, 02:55:29 Our kingdom Chasin (1:3) bravely defended against Molekule (2:14) and was victorious.
March 19, 02:55:35 Our kingdom Chasin (1:3) bravely defended against Molekule (2:14) and lost 98 planets.
March 19, 02:55:37 Our kingdom Chasin (1:3) bravely defended against Molekule (2:14) and lost 94 planets.

March 19, 02:55:53 Our brave kingdom One Piece (2:14) attacked Chasin (1:3) and conquered 80 planets.
March 19, 02:56:00 Our brave kingdom One Piece (2:14) attacked Chasin (1:3) and conquered 76 planets.

not saying multi, but suspicious timestamps anyway

Comments

• lol he's not sure!
  • just kill the scum lith already

no surprise nothing happens when the kd is in sexreg

cheaters galore
  • but if he actually was the owner of chasin why the fck would he use that crappy kd to farm it? makes no sense
  • he might just be a farm himself
  • its land laundrying...

someone has 2 farms...chasin and payback...but farming chasin would be suspicious, so he just used payback to farm chasin and become a vilain...

and now he has free pass to farm the alleged farmer throughtout the days...
  • love how he says 'i think he disbanded' after he hit him haha
  • three times the charm for a cheater
  • how is this guy alive, this is pathetic kill him already
  • This guy needs kted. It's funny because you see on the fence cases that people kt that have less than this.
  • are we just going to ignorethat lovsan got first hit? Pretty sure thats 3 strikes on shady things hes done.this rd
  • Didn't Lovsan hit him before he disbanded?
  • Who got first hits? Didn't chasin have like 5k land? why are the hits shown starting at 250?
  • he was hit 5 times or so. and then apparently disbanded after
  • edited March 2012
    Ya Sexreg found chasin earlier yesterday sitting on like 18k tank def on 6k land. So he was hit 2x right away, then like 8hrs later hit 1 more time. Then he logged in and disbanned. Payback might have just been lucky but, thats really not the point is it? The rule is..dont hit suiciders and disbanders 3-4x plain and simple.

And to whoever said "maybe hes online alot". Do you find it strange everytime hes online he has all WL's home AND finds a suiciders. But really this guy would be rank One if he knew how to build. With all the free land hes got
  • ahhhhh i see. i still vote to have lovs strung up like a town whore ;)
  • we checked the SoSN to check if he was gangbanged: he was hit from people outside of Sexreg as well
  • my KD's name pay back time i don't read PF's but after my ally mate told me about this thread I want to talk so I do not know all the rules SK, got 2 weeks holiday and I can at least 16h a day to actively sit down to SK, the whole hand in my alliance friends informed me about the rules which refer to the fact that you can not attack disbander, well, as I said , I don't know all the rules SK , so I've made three attacks, perhaps in no time. Each round you are killing me due to the same reason. I play this game with just one of the ACC, I was lucky a few times on disbander and 1 time on suicider. Now you calling that I am as a farmer or something, but no one don't tell me what i do wrong
  • if we are killing you every round for the same reason is that not a good clue to stop farming?
  • what a retard
  • if we are killing you every round for the same reason is that not a good clue to stop farming?

this^ lol
  • my KD's name pay back time i don't read PF's but after my ally mate told me about this thread I want to talk so I do not know all the rules SK, got 2 weeks holiday and I can at least 16h a day to actively sit down to SK, the whole hand in my alliance friends informed me about the rules which refer to the fact that you can not attack disbander, well, as I said , I don't know all the rules SK , so I've made three attacks, perhaps in no time. Each round you are killing me due to the same reason. I play this game with just one of the ACC, I was lucky a few times on disbander and 1 time on suicider. Now you calling that I am as a farmer or something, but no one don't tell me what i do wrong
    stop talking out your ass you lying non talking bastard, you know exactly what your doing your a cheating cunt and now you will die for it. Best part of it is your still utter shit
  • If he was a decent builder he could have been a TOP kd with all the free land and chances he got lol.
  • and now pussyland claims its not legit kt because amog never informed him hahaha
    such a bad AL amog!
  • FINALLY u guys listen !! LOLOL
  • lol so SOM is pussyland? funny shit, I suspected it just from how he spoke in alliance chat XD
  • edited March 2012
    dunno how people farm so much land and still have terrible kingdoms. doesnt matter if its legit or not lol.
    stop talking out your ass you lying non talking bastard, you know exactly what your doing your a cheating cunt and now you will die for it. Best part of it is your still utter shit
    i think you better shut up i remember that round when you with mariens together farmed all universe and killed a lot of KD's with a lot of acc's now you saying i'm bastard but i only using 1 acc and you calling me famer lol!!!! first look at yourself and after that talk about me ok!!!! from that rnd your name for me always associated like cheater!!!!
  • edited March 2012
    March 19, 02:49:46 pay back time (1:13) need SOM fast
    March 19, 02:49:55 pay back time (1:13) pls some 1
    March 19, 02:50:22 pay back time (1:13) ahhh
    March 19, 02:50:33 pay back time (1:13) i think disbander i found
    March 19, 02:50:51 pay back time (1:13) cmon guys!!!!
    March 19, 02:51:58 pay back time (1:13) 1:3 chasin
    March 19, 02:52:11 pay back time (1:13) 3.4k land 300k network

March 19, 02:52:47 Our kingdom Chasin (1:3) bravely defended against pay back time (1:13) and lost 234 planets.
    March 19, 02:52:50 Our kingdom Chasin (1:3) bravely defended against pay back time (1:13) and lost 187 planets.
    March 19, 02:52:57 Our kingdom Chasin (1:3) bravely defended against pay back time (1:13) and lost 148 planets.

March 19, 02:53:27 pay back time (1:13) he's disbanded
    March 19, 02:53:30 pay back time (1:13) i think

not saying multi, but suspicious timestamps anyway
    Notice that the three hits were made before pay back time announced that he found found a disbander ,"I think"

EDIT: In my opinion if this is his first time this round it should be a warning (and his kd should be watched for futher violations). If its the second time 3 hits retalled by the appropriate alliance. If its the third time as I believe someone mentioned KT him.

People need to know and enforce the rules when it comes to hitting suciders/disbanders.

• i think you better shut up i remember that round when you with mariens together farmed all universe and killed a lot of KD's with a lot of acc's now you saying i'm bastard but i only using 1 acc and you calling me famer lol!!!! first look at yourself and after that talk about me ok!!!! from that rnd your name for me always associated like cheater!!!!
    can someone translate for me please, I'm not fluent in farmer.