Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

suspicious behaviour with a disbander again

2»

Comments

• i think you better shut up i remember that round when you with mariens together farmed all universe and killed a lot of KD's with a lot of acc's now you saying i'm bastard but i only using 1 acc and you calling me famer lol!!!! first look at yourself and after that talk about me ok!!!! from that rnd your name for me always associated like cheater!!!!
    can someone translate for me please, I'm not fluent in farmer.
    I dont really speak much farmer because im a legit player but heres what I got out of it...
    "blah blah blah blah...im not as much a farmer as you...blah blah blah...im acting like im lith and created a new pf accnt to throw you off as to who I really am...blah blah blah I suck donkey balls..."

• dunno how people farm so much land and still have terrible kingdoms. doesnt matter if its legit or not lol.
    some sneaky DW antiturtle kept hitting him hahaha
  • you do know he wasn't even top 100?

• i think you better shut up i remember that round when you with mariens together farmed all universe and killed a lot of KD's with a lot of acc's now you saying i'm bastard but i only using 1 acc and you calling me famer lol!!!! first look at yourself and after that talk about me ok!!!! from that rnd your name for me always associated like cheater!!!!
    Farmer translation:

i think you better shut up otherwise everyone will remember that this round i farmed. i say someone like marien(marian) because it doesnt make me sound like a noob. I am butthurt because i got killed one round so i came back with a lot of accounts. I only use 1 acc but I have a lot of brothers and sisters because my parents were horny and you are not calling me a farmer, you are calling my parents famer(farmer) lol!!!! first look at yourself and after that talk about me ok, just because i live in third world with no contraception!!!! from this rnd please do not associate me like (a) cheater!!!!

Correct Translation Completed! 100%

• pay back time (X:5,Y:4) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Farmer translation:

i think you better shut up otherwise everyone will remember that this round i farmed. i say someone like marien(marian) because it doesnt make me sound like a noob. I am butthurt because i got killed one round so i came back with a lot of accounts. I only use 1 acc but I have a lot of brothers and sisters because my parents were horny and you are not calling me a farmer, you are calling my parents famer(farmer) lol!!!! first look at yourself and after that talk about me ok, just because i live in third world with no contraception!!!! from this rnd please do not associate me like (a) cheater!!!!

Correct Translation Completed! 100%
    On the ball. Good job kind sir.

• I speak Farm, I studied there for a few years. Lovely place, just a lot of suspicious individuals around bashing and gangbanging.
  • Thanks for clearing that up for me, Google wouldn't even translate it!
  • Can anyone neutral make a quick summarization here? Or do I gotta read the whole thing.

Better yet: list the people who actually contributed to the discussion (no flaming, just facts/details).
  • Can anyone neutral make a quick summarization here? Or do I gotta read the whole thing.

Better yet: list the people who actually contributed to the discussion (no flaming, just facts/details).
    posting of some news and chat with suspicious timestamps, people see it as a farm, possible farm is killed. That's pretty much it. the rest is flaming and bickering.
  • edited March 2012
    I speak Farm, I studied there for a few years. Lovely place, just a lot of suspicious individuals around bashing and gangbanging.

ppl that bash and gangbang get invited to sexregister
  • I speak Farm, I studied there for a few years. Lovely place, just a lot of suspicious individuals around bashing and gangbanging.

ppl that bash and gangbang get invited to sexregister
    I think people that gangbang get invited to SexRegister. People who bash get invited to PoliceStation