Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-- Free land multis --

Comments

• These multis are gregs
    He's basically admit it
    why would he multi himself and his friends? you can't use that defense for yourself and not for him lol
  • edited August 2015

why would he multi himself and his friends? you can't use that defense for yourself and not for him lol
    I have seen the multis targeting Ziggs, Pinoy (Is that you shiny?) and Darius (Who was top 1 before, comfortably), i dont know who else they targeted, can someone post it so i can keep an eye on it.

• They've been targeting my alliance since yesterday. Zolle 1:12, Acipisi 1:12, Pinoyy(my sectormate), another of my sectormates that I won't name, 7dayskiller. They have been failed on, arsoned, nuked, everything. Someone has it out for the #3 alliance Lmao
  • The only ones not affected at this point seem to be Eclipse...hmph.
  • The only ones not affected at this point seem to be Eclipse...hmph.
    And no assistance from them either , that's the concerning one
  • No worries, they have the #1 NW kd now! I'm sure he can help since he's so big!
  • I helped by hitting that DW SL. Isn't that enough? My KD is so shitty, right Greg!!
  • I helped by hitting that DW SL. Isn't that enough? My KD is so shitty, right Greg!!
    Lol complains about Multis. Doesn't hit Multis. =l
  • I didn't complain about multies. I complained about DW.
  • edited August 2015
    I helped by hitting that DW SL. Isn't that enough? My KD is so shitty, right Greg!!
    You did not hit the dw you're bitching about unless sosn is somehow bugged!

@viva, funny I got multi suicide broke n all as well as my friends even before Darius was broken! The kds that broke you were built for that purpose by individual ppl wanting to die fast lol ;) don't wry just use your backup kd hahaha! I have not now, or ever multied!

@Darius you fucked up by giving up your "god strat" in sector forums thread at start then raged when called out on it hahaha! Do you believe your own bullshit? I used to stand up for you but with your bs cheating last rd everyone will forever think you cheat... bank farming to #1 isn't hard if you're willing to use your level of bs n put in the time! I personally don't see the appeal in it but hey, do you buttercup

Sped I wonder are you bcartfall? Have you strayed from from that op terra???
  • So waht we're saying is, 1:7 is full of multies and should be shotgunned down.
    Wut

@viva, funny I got multi suicide broke n all as well as my friends even before Darius was broken! The kds that broke you were built for that purpose by individual ppl wanting to die fast lol ;) don't wry just use your backup kd hahaha! I have not now, or ever multied!

@Darius you fucked up by giving up your "god strat" in sector forums thread at start then raged when called out on it hahaha! Do you believe your own bullshit? I used to stand up for you but with your bs cheating last rd everyone will forever think you cheat... bank farming to #1 isn't hard if you're willing to use your level of bs n put in the time! I personally don't see the appeal in it but hey, do you buttercup

No I am not the owner of this game.
  • Bro I'm so confused. You think 1:7 should be shotgunned down cuz Multis. You think the DWs should be killed cuz they hit 1:7.

Do you just not like anyone? Lol

No I am not the owner of this game.
    Only clever thing I ever hear you say ;)
  • By the way, what's up with all the DWs in galaxy 2 logging in at the same time?
    I'm pretty sure it's being done manually so this must be some pathetic lowlife loser, but there's so many of those here... :|
  • If there's any chance of making this round at least a bit enjoyable - uni NAPs have to go up until most of the multies will be farmed, there's plenty for everyone.
  • edited August 2015
    I helped by hitting that DW SL. Isn't that enough? My KD is so shitty, right Greg!!

Building name Buildings constructed In production Number to build
    Residence 393 13
    Barracks 215 2
    Nuclear Power Plant 0 0
    Fusion Power Plant 88 1
    Star Mine 162 0
    Training Camp 103 1
    Probe Factory 9 30

Guess you caught me bank farming to rank 1 huh Greg?

I don't cheat to build you fuckin monkey I'm the best to touch the game I don't have to.

I didn't mention the god strat in the sfs. I said it's better to switch mobi at hour 37 than 29 if you're following max explore because I know how to do simple math. I am the best player because I can take any kd and make it rank 1 at any point in the game. I don't need to make a multi army and I don't need to play dw like a pussy ass bitch to roll real tops all game
  • By the way, what's up with all the DWs in galaxy 2 logging in at the same time?
    I'm pretty sure it's being done manually so this must be some pathetic lowlife loser, but there's so many of those here... :|
    There is a very distinct difference between Multis and a UA that signed up solely to destroy Dari/Vivas rounds. Unless IPs match, I wouldn't witch hunt too much. I've already gotten yelled at for doing that with Oktober and Kingdom. And it's pretty within the realm of reality that they are hated that much, we all know that.
  • so much hatred lately
  • so much hatred lately
    I love everybody :(
  • so noone will admit? or is it to much embarrasing to admit that you run 10+ manual multies? Never saw such a multi activity banging everyone lol :D
  • Remember that rd when you could train 20% of ur pop in soldiers

and a certain group of players went to g2 and decided to train everyone

Residence 393 13
    Barracks 215 2
    Nuclear Power Plant 0 0
    Fusion Power Plant 88 1
    Star Mine 162 0
    Training Camp 103 1
    Probe Factory 9 30

I don't cheat to build you fuckin monkey I'm the best to touch the game I don't have to.

I didn't mention the god strat in the sfs. I said it's better to switch mobi at hour 37 than 29 if you're following max explore because I know how to do simple math. I am the best player because I can take any kd and make it rank 1 at any point in the game. I don't need to make a multi army and I don't need to play dw like a pussy ass bitch to roll real tops all game
    Let's get one thing straight. You can't even have a kingdom if I don't allow it.
  • Lol a wild Rob appears.

And yeah, what Loaf said.

Also, lol yeah no one has claimed these first Multis either. Funny that every hitter now is "multi" tho xD

Residence 393 13
    Barracks 215 2
    Nuclear Power Plant 0 0
    Fusion Power Plant 88 1
    Star Mine 162 0
    Training Camp 103 1
    Probe Factory 9 30

Let's get one thing straight. You can't even have a kingdom if I don't allow it.
    Shut the fuck up pussy

Residence 393 13
    Barracks 215 2
    Nuclear Power Plant 0 0
    Fusion Power Plant 88 1
    Star Mine 162 0
    Training Camp 103 1
    Probe Factory 9 30

Shut the fuck up pussy
    Don't be mad that I run shit nigga.
  • We know you guys hate eachother and that you're talking to eachother.

Please give my thumb a break and stop quoting :(

I don't hate anyone on this game. I just like f*cking with people.

I don't hate anyone on this game. I just like f*cking with people.

<3 We're like the same person.... or are we really? Eh Greg? Eh?
  • so much hatred lately
    I love everybody :(
    Neither me or inger got invites to go to your alliance, clearly hate towards us :(