Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-- Free land multis --

Comments

• edited August 2015
    you didnt even play back then bigmouth
    lmao yeah I did dipshit, I was in MG back then with Tex and the Chaotic days.

ps I meant last round. Back then LT used multis and scanners just like everyone else. I was on your official UA forums back then so dont bother bullshitting me haha
  • kids, stop throwing poop from all sides, and focus on multis.
  • NO! POOPS GOOD!
  • almost noone cares about those multis, almost all of them are growing in land and nw ....
    and durius you played 14 years ago? because MG was made alot later.
  • I can't imagine what Darius would have bragged about 14 years ago.

His super successful lemonade stand, and that first bit if pubic hair he started to grow?
  • edited August 2015
    oh and what about all those sleeping multis, when will they wake up? and dont play dumb, everyone of us can see them, you know when you play this game every round, with multis surrounding you, then you can tell who is multi or not. My guess would be that Dank is a part of this. And us lt guys are showing you an example how to play without cheating for like 4 years or more, and still you do the same crap over and over. Id wish bcart would make one round without multis, i mean he could do some scans, block all the proxies and other crap.
  • If you can't survive at this game and finish at the top then you are not as good as you think you are. Anyone with enough effort can build top KD at some point of the game. But it's not just about it. If you haven't realised that then you have a long way to go.
    And nowadays there's not really much of a competition. I see lots of kids with big mouths but nothing more.
  • If you can't survive at this game and finish at the top then you are not as good as you think you are. Anyone with enough effort can build top KD at some point of the game. But it's not just about it. If you haven't realised that then you have a long way to go.
    And nowadays there's not really much of a competition. I see lots of kids with big mouths but nothing more.
    A Top KD is meaningless. THE Top KD takes skill. You cant learn the difference because youre not good enough to understand it. I would have to sabotage my growth potential the entire round to live through it. Otherwise I'd just outgrow the uni and get killed from size envy like I do every round.
  • who drug this old ass bitch up anyway? wasnt ruining the game once enough for you dude? you had to come back and put one more nail in? get out of here ya fucking loser.
  • darius you forgot to say *A top kd for 1 or 2 days max* well last round you had a top kd for 3 days i think correct me if im wrong.
  • darius you forgot to say *A top kd for 1 or 2 days max* well last round you had a top kd for 3 days i think correct me if im wrong.
    I was rank one the majority of the round on pure, then conquest, then red velvet lol

Thunderlords rr kd and sevs bank farmed kds were the only to be bigger than me while I was alive or not in the process of being kted, both lasted 4 days tops.

You might not remember because I killed your bitch ass pretty early after you so graciously held my land from conquest for me
  • Fucking clown
  • Fucking clown
    All these flavors and you choose to be salty
  • Fucking clown
    You should be used to it, I vomited yesterday looking at the horse-face bitch of a GF you have.
  • Fucking clown
    I love salt... I also love pepper
  • Fucking clown
    You should be used to it, I vomited yesterday looking at the horse-face bitch of a GF you have.
    Really gonna try to insult my gf lol? Sad as fuck m8 she's fit, gorgeous, and the sweetest girl. You should be ashamed. Bet you won't post a picture of whatever sheep you fuck on the daily
  • Greys probably still a little Virgin

Greg why don't you come to England and meet me I will fucking pan your face in you little dick and I mean it , I will absolutely batter you Ya little cunt! Seriously
  • A Top KD is meaningless. THE Top KD takes skill. You cant learn the difference because youre not good enough to understand it. I would have to sabotage my growth potential the entire round to live through it. Otherwise I'd just outgrow the uni and get killed from size envy like I do every round.
    No, it doesn't. It takes a lot of time, a bit of math and a bit of luck.
    Networking, learning how to survive, how to bend game politics - those are actual skills. You have none, kid.
  • edited August 2015
    A Top KD is meaningless. THE Top KD takes skill. You cant learn the difference because youre not good enough to understand it. I would have to sabotage my growth potential the entire round to live through it. Otherwise I'd just outgrow the uni and get killed from size envy like I do every round.
    No, it doesn't. It takes a lot of time, a bit of math and a bit of luck.
    Networking, learning how to survive, how to bend game politics - those are actual skills. You have none, kid.
    They dont align with my personal goals. I find value in being the best builder. Thats why I can outbuild your entire UA by myself.

The days of the past where those 'skills' were relevant and critical are long gone. In a game of 100 players playing politics is fucking pathetic and meaningless. Theres a reason I am recognized as the biggest threat in every game. How many threads discuss what actions Westas takes every time you play? How many players build entire KDs specifically to take you out?

I am the most feared player for my enemies and the MVP for my friends. You are mid tier and just a stepping stone for Lord Omni just like the old days, and its fucking sad. Grow some balls and step out on your own Westas and youll see suddenly how impressively shit you are compared to someone like me.

The only players of that caliber still around are the scousers, and even they still huddle up with their fanclub. The fanclub may not be immune to grabbing each other but they'll take hitting someone outside the group as a preference, making it impossible to compete fairly while 5-10 independent DWs hunt only one side.
  • I was multi raped and hunted alot, that's why I quit the game for some years, but there are a lot of ppl that can build a top kd, it depends of alot of factors, not only skills.

So you being hunted or multi raped, or others, it's nothing new. Same old shit. Even on s2 (where I played mostly).

Just get over it and enjoy life :D
  • almost noone cares about those multis, almost all of them are growing in land and nw ....
    My alliance fucking cares but all you whores in the top alliances are busy killing other shit and whoring. I don't want to hear shit about anyone bitching about multis unless you're actively hitting them every wave of WLs.
  • edited August 2015
    almost noone cares about those multis, almost all of them are growing in land and nw ....
    My alliance fucking cares but all you whores in the top alliances are busy killing other shit and whoring. I don't want to hear shit about anyone bitching about multis unless you're actively hitting them every wave of WLs.
    burp!
  • Theres a reason I am recognized as the biggest threat in every game.
    By who? None of the players I know think you're a threat.

How many threads discuss what actions Westas takes every time you play? How many players build entire KDs specifically to take you out?
    You do realise you play within a sandbox and there's actually like 10 people posting here?
    And I've had a fair share of those :)

Grow some balls and step out on your own Westas and youll see suddenly how impressively shit you are compared to someone like me.
    Maybe you've missed it but I've actually warred against xLTx in the past. And actually rolled Omni which you have yet to accomplish :D
  • edited August 2015
    Greys probably still a little Virgin

Greg why don't you come to England and meet me I will fucking pan your face in you little dick and I mean it , I will absolutely batter you Ya little cunt! Seriously
    #1 since you cannot read I'll enlighten you to the fact Sped said that!

#2 I'd absolutely whoop your fat, illiterate ass all over your home countries streets, there's absolutely nothing small about me you fucking faggot! Now stfu and go pray your daughter gets her mom's intelligence! I assume she has to be smarter then your fucktard crayon eating ass!

On a side note does anybody understand this fucking cunt? Wtf is pan my face? Liam / Carl? Can you explain the fucktards attempts to talk shit in normal terminology?
  • I will poop on you! Be frightened!
  • Greys probably still a little Virgin

#1 since you cannot read I'll enlighten you to the fact Sped said that!

#2 I'd absolutely whoop your fat, illiterate ass all over your home countries streets, there's absolutely nothing small about me you fucking faggot! Now stfu and go pray your daughter gets her mom's intelligence! I assume she has to be smarter then your fucktard crayon eating ass!

On a side note does anybody understand this fucking cunt? Wtf is pan my face? Liam / Carl? Can you explain the fucktards attempts to talk shit in normal terminology?
    What did I say?
  • ^If I understood correctly, I think Viva wants you to hit him with a pan to his face..0_o
  • Theres a reason I am recognized as the biggest threat in every game.
    By who? None of the players I know think you're a threat.

How many threads discuss what actions Westas takes every time you play? How many players build entire KDs specifically to take you out?
    You do realise you play within a sandbox and there's actually like 10 people posting here?
    And I've had a fair share of those :)

Grow some balls and step out on your own Westas and youll see suddenly how impressively shit you are compared to someone like me.
    Maybe you've missed it but I've actually warred against xLTx in the past. And actually rolled Omni which you have yet to accomplish :D
    I rolled Omni last round which started the war, lol

• I rolled Omni last round which started the war, lol
    Omni was a KT..

• I rolled Omni last round which started the war, lol
    Omni was a KT..

Shh, let him feel special.