Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-- Free land multis --

Comments

• edited August 2015
    ^LMAO

So Kingdom asked for the sox. That clears Oktoberfest. Still a pretty interesting coincidence that Kingdom gets rolled out and Pinoyy, a kd that hasn't been targetting the multis, gets failed on, and by new multis.

All the other kds that have been arsoned, sabod, failed on, nuked have acted on the multis. Why is Pinoyy special? The only thing I can see is he hit Kingdom.
    because hes a big dw you stupid fuckhead

jesus christ how dumb are you, they jumped on anonymous right off the bat too and he didnt hit anything but inacts.

not that fucking hard to figure out why a big dw who gets called out for hitting someone will suddenly get some attention by the fuckhead nw whore who has enough time and care level to make 10 manual multis
  • edited August 2015
    Our top sok's thread , he's posted as this is his job
    So don't start throwing legit people under the bus please

August 8, 21:53:05 Our brave kingdom Oktoberfest Rocks (1:13) attacked EVIL (1:7) and conquered 37 planets.

Can some one make a full multi list of the multis please!!! The ones with same IP and the ones failing not the ones who have been probed for a top sok'S thread , noobs
  • Also is there any reason why only VHU and Squad are killing multis and the others don't seem to be ?
  • Wow you guys are fucking dense.
    That clears Oktoberfest.
    That clears Oktoberfest.
    That clears Oktoberfest.
    That clears Oktoberfest.
    That clears Oktoberfest.
    That clears Oktoberfest.
    Is that clear enough for you, fucktards? I asked for an explanation and got it.
  • wait Oktober isnt a multi can you please clear that up? I dont get what you are trying to say shiny.
  • ^LMAO

So Kingdom asked for the sox. That clears Oktoberfest. Still a pretty interesting coincidence that Kingdom gets rolled out and Pinoyy, a kd that hasn't been targetting the multis, gets failed on, and by new multis.

All the other kds that have been arsoned, sabod, failed on, nuked have acted on the multis. Why is Pinoyy special? The only thing I can see is he hit Kingdom.

jesus christ how dumb are you, they jumped on anonymous right off the bat too and he didnt hit anything but inacts.

not that fucking hard to figure out why a big dw who gets called out for hitting someone will suddenly get some attention by the fuckhead nw whore who has enough time and care level to make 10 manual multis
    LMAOOO I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO COMMENT. I wonder who the big DWs were threats to. Oh that's right, the guy who used to be #1 lmfao. You're neglecting the fact that your sector was switching to Mobi when this all went down. Go figure, the multis take SL away and fuck with your SL first. Coincidence #1.

Them logging in 2 mins apart from eachother is all coincidence, too, right? Fuckhead nw whore who has enough time and care to make 10 manual multis...I wonder who has a rep for doing that...ah, that's right. Your buttbuddy Barri did it against me with adb and you had at least 3 kds last rd.
  • WOW ANOTHER DENSE FUCK. I ASKED WHY HE WAS PROBING BEFORE THE MULTI ATTACKS. DIRTIER POSTED YOUR SQUAD CHAT. I SAID THAT CLEARED HIM, HE'S LEGIT. HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU PEOPLE
  • Also is there any reason why only VHU and Squad are killing multis and the others don't seem to be ?
    And get the fuck out of here with that. I can't speak for Eclipse but get sosn before you go out of your way to say some shit like that. My guys got killshot and like 8x10 on cold, I hit DaveSmells yesterday, I'm going to hit another in a few, another of my guys broke Bingo(which none of you seem to be able to do) but yeah, we're not hitting multis.
  • ...lol I still love you juju
  • Sorry my bad your alliance is helping I thought u where VHU

Eclipse I haven't heard from

My mistake I am sorry
  • Wow.. what an AT Stamford is. Why is he not beat to death?
  • August 9, 08:29:16 Our kingdom Mars (1:9) launched a missile strike on Acipisi club (1:12). The total damage done was 28 planets and 3,660 civlians.
    August 9, 08:29:35 Our brave kingdom Mars (1:9) attacked Acipisi club (1:12) and failed.
    August 9, 08:31:30 Our kingdom PLANETTOOHOT (1:9) launched a missile strike on Acipisi club (1:12). The total damage done was 28 planets and 3,507 civlians.
    August 9, 08:31:44 Our brave kingdom PLANETTOOHOT (1:9) attacked Acipisi club (1:12) and failed.

PLANETTOOHOT (1:9)

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 728-96-DD-9F - August 9, 08:30:49

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 773-9A-40-E9
    IPvSK2: 728-96-DD-9F

Mars (1:9)

Kingdom Logo

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 728-96-DD-9F - August 9, 08:28:54

IPvSK2: 853-4B-BE-0F

Here is another 2 to add to the list in my sector.
  • multi scumz
  • lol 2 new ones appear with every new target. dafuq
  • Here's another.

Yelmrog (1:1)

Kingdom Logo

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Mystical Lands
    Networth: 196,408 (119)
    Land: 1,358 (67)
    Honor: 1,173 (414)
    Networth/Land Ratio: 144.63 (236)
    Online (Last 10 minutes): No
    Contact Information
    E-Mail Address: None
    ICQ Number: None
    MSN Address: None
    Yahoo Pager: None
    AIM Address: None
    Signature
    Last Login:

IPvSK2: 728-96-DD-9F - August 9, 09:00:10

IPvSK2: 999-5F-D6-5C
  • 50 active players, 150 multis ... sounds like fun :D
  • Are any ALs considering uni NAP?
  • I offered Naps but no one accepted .
  • Then tell them to smarten the fuck up.
  • I am trying to kill one now but it isn't easy getting participation at the start of the round , it should not be down to my alliances to kill multis every round

Any multi in squad is free land so the 4 above I authorise any alliance to kill
    Every alliance has them up! No worries your boy barri will make more
    It's not Barri you dimwit!
    Darius has also been took right down from rank 1 to about rank 100

• edited August 2015
    ^LMAO

LMAOOO I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO COMMENT. I wonder who the big DWs were threats to. Oh that's right, the guy who used to be #1 lmfao. You're neglecting the fact that your sector was switching to Mobi when this all went down. Go figure, the multis take SL away and fuck with your SL first. Coincidence #1.

Them logging in 2 mins apart from eachother is all coincidence, too, right? Fuckhead nw whore who has enough time and care to make 10 manual multis...I wonder who has a rep for doing that...ah, that's right. Your buttbuddy Barri did it against me with adb and you had at least 3 kds last rd.
    Youre fucking brilliant lol I'm obviously commanding a multi army to protect my rank 1 kd that I revealed early in the game and got ated down by 5 seperate dws now hahaha

Oh and the first guy I tried to take out was my SL, after voting against myself from the beginning of the game when the multis were created

You are dumb as fuck lol, barrys getting married hes not playing this round. im having more fun with the gf than playing sk so I died off early, the fact that everyone is so pathetic they needed massive AT dws only built to take out a true top then die off early to take me down is just par for the course in this shithole.

Once again I've already won the round, I just did it earlier than normal. The second one of you fuckheads can actually stand against me 1v1 without bank farming or multi raping me, I'll admit I lost.
  • Wow.. what an AT Stamford is. Why is he not beat to death?
    Because hes only hitting me, why would people hit their friends?
  • Are any ALs considering uni NAP?
    Problem with this is, in Kimchi's case, we have hitters that can help break down the multis but only 1 actual multi in the alliance. Whereas SQUAD and Eclipse and VHU have multiple ones. With a uni nap, we'd just sit around waiting for you guys to kill them when we could make it faster.
  • I don't know who he is.
  • ^LMAO

Youre fucking brilliant lol I'm obviously commanding a multi army to protect my rank 1 kd that I revealed early in the game and got ated down by 5 seperate dws now hahaha

Oh and the first guy I tried to take out was my SL, after voting against myself from the beginning of the game when the multis were created

You are dumb as fuck lol, barrys getting married hes not playing this round. im having more fun with the gf than playing sk so I died off early, the fact that everyone is so pathetic they needed massive AT dws only built to take out a true top then die off early to take me down is just par for the course in this shithole.

Once again I've already won the round, I just did it earlier than normal. The second one of you fuckheads can actually stand against me 1v1 without bank farming or multi raping me, I'll admit I lost.
    Not enough rage. I am disappoint. See you when you take over a 2nd kd or come back next rd, I suppose.
  • Lmao you think Darius was multied? Hahahaha
  • ^LMAO

Bitch you've proven you don't play 1v1... stfu n sit down bitch, you're acting like you left b.c you're doing rl shit... your kd got shit on AFTER you multied ppl last rd... karma is a mother fucker, you act like you don't care but you do... point was proven when you FUCKED up with your newbie exit strat... you tried hiding but your ego can't be caged, you're an attention whore, a fucking cheat and you got wrecked for it! Don't wry most of the good players won't be back after this ass whooping you n Viva are receiving... bwahaha
  • ^LMAO

Bitch you've proven you don't play 1v1... stfu n sit down bitch, you're acting like you left b.c you're doing rl shit... your kd got shit on AFTER you multied ppl last rd... karma is a mother fucker, you act like you don't care but you do... point was proven when you FUCKED up with your newbie exit strat... you tried hiding but your ego can't be caged, you're an attention whore, a fucking cheat and you got wrecked for it! Don't wry most of the good players won't be back after this ass whooping you n Viva are receiving... bwahaha
    I didnt multi anyone fuckhead, I got multied down on multiple kds lmao.

I hope to god I was multied down, the kds that hit me are such amazing dogshit that will fall off less than a week into the round that it would be embarassing if a real player was dedicated only to it.

I named my KD after my gf, posted a picture of her and told everyone I was darius in newbie mode. How fucking stupid do you think I am if I expected to live more than a week as not only me, but as the rank 1 kd with a full day lead this early?

I wasnt even going to sign up for s1 this round, take a look at all the multis on s2 and youll figure thats the only reason I bothered building a kd here.
  • ^LMAO

Not enough rage. I am disappoint. See you when you take over a 2nd kd or come back next rd, I suppose.
    I intend to die as undisputed rank 1 every game, thats my only objective. Some games its due to multi faggotry, this game its due to dw faggotry. It doesnt actually matter to me, I dont have as much free time this round so I flagged early to die intentionally. If I wanted to hide you'd never find me.
  • These multis are gregs
    He's basically admit it