Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-- Free land multis --

edited August 2015 in General

Posted on August 7, 14:56:55
August 7, 14:30:51 Our lands were just recently attacked by a missile strike from MyPlanetIsAwesome (1:7). They sent a total of 11 missiles and our shields destroyed 0 of them. The total damage done to our kingdom is 13 planets and 1,099 population.
August 7, 14:32:45 Our lands were just recently attacked by a missile strike from BINGO (1:7). They sent a total of 9 missiles and our shields destroyed 0 of them. The total damage done to our kingdom is 13 planets and 939 population.
August 7, 14:35:31 Our lands were just recently attacked by a missile strike from TooCold (1:3). They sent a total of 4 missiles and our shields destroyed 0 of them. The total damage done to our kingdom is 4 planets and 600 population.
August 7, 14:37:13 Our lands were just recently attacked by a missile strike from D000000M (1:18). They sent a total of 8 missiles and our shields destroyed 0 of them. The total damage done to our kingdom is 4 planets and 601 population.
August 7, 14:40:31 Our lands were just recently attacked by a missile strike from OMGVOLCANO (1:8). They sent a total of 14 missiles and our shields destroyed 0 of them. The total damage done to our kingdom is 13 planets and 856 population.
August 7, 14:42:14 Our lands were just recently attacked by a missile strike from TJ (1:8). They sent a total of 15 missiles and our shields destroyed 0 of them. The total damage done to our kingdom is 13 planets and 792 population.
August 7, 14:44:21 Our lands were just recently attacked by a missile strike from LocoMofo (1:2). They sent a total of 5 missiles and our shields destroyed 0 of them. The total damage done to our kingdom is 4 planets and 488 population.
August 7, 14:46:35 Our lands were just recently attacked by a missile strike from EVIL (1:7). They sent a total of 8 missiles and our shields destroyed 0 of them. The total damage done to our kingdom is 4 planets and 464 population.
August 7, 14:48:19 Our lands were just recently attacked by a missile strike from oOKickuinthefaceOo (1:7). They sent a total of 6 missiles and our shields destroyed 0 of them. The total damage done to our kingdom is 4 planets and 441 population.

Delete

Posted on August 7, 14:59:32
MyPlanetIsAwesome (1:7)
BINGO (1:7)
TooCold (1:3)
D000000M (1:18)
OMGVOLCANO (1:8)
TJ (1:8)
LocoMofo (1:2)
EVIL (1:7)
oOKickuinthefaceOo (1:7)
DaveSmells (1:18)

Last edited on August 7, 3:09 PM.

Delete

Posted on August 7, 15:01:33
Last Login:

IPvSK2: 677-E4-6A-E9

for all of them... multi much?

Comments

• All these have matching IPs and nuked some one simultaneously after he made a hit on one of there kingdoms

They are all free land
  • So waht we're saying is, 1:7 is full of multies and should be shotgunned down.
  • I'm out of inactives to feast on! sweet!
  • oOKickuinthefaceOo (1:7)

Updated list with the IP to show. Like holy hell this guy uses every PA on me. Never even touched the guy. What a brat. These guys making Viva look bad here. Most of them in his alliance and no one is touching them.
  • edited August 2015
    oOKickuinthefaceOo (1:7)

Updated list with the IP to show. Like holy hell this guy uses every PA on me. Never even touched the guy. What a brat. These guys making Viva look bad here. Most of them in his alliance and no one is touching them.
    Most of them (Majority): (10/2)+1= 6

4 multis in SQUAD
    3 multis in VHU
    3 multis in Ecplipse

All less than 6. And i would say that is a random distribution of multis.
  • You guys are seriously letting viva run an alliance again? Like every round?
  • I am trying to kill one now but it isn't easy getting participation at the start of the round , it should not be down to my alliances to kill multis every round

Any multi in squad is free land so the 4 above I authorise any alliance to kill
  • You hosted the most multis last rounds, not kill.

Also you should be killing your own multis, every alliance should be.
  • Why would you kill your own multi's after putting in all that effort?
  • Why would you kill your own multi's after putting in all that effort?
  • I am trying to kill one now but it isn't easy getting participation at the start of the round , it should not be down to my alliances to kill multis every round

Any multi in squad is free land so the 4 above I authorise any alliance to kill
    Every alliance has them up! No worries your boy barri will make more
  • August 8, 15:49:27 Our brave kingdom Pinoyy (1:6) attacked Kingdom (1:15) and conquered 162 planets.

August 8, 17:12:05 Our kingdom Pinoyy (1:6) bravely defended against TooCold (1:3) and was victorious.
    August 8, 17:26:47 Our kingdom Pinoyy (1:6) bravely defended against D000000M (1:18) and was victorious.
    August 8, 17:28:04 Our kingdom Pinoyy (1:6) bravely defended against Zarbazwanognobly (1:8) and was victorious.
    August 8, 17:29:31 Our kingdom Pinoyy (1:6) bravely defended against Yelmrog (1:1) and was victorious.

The guy hits a random Top 10 land mysti and gets failed on by the first wave of multis and arsoned a ton. The last 2 kds werent part of the first wave of Multis and don't match IP with them but they match eachotherr.

Yelmrog 1:1

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 728-96-DD-9F - August 8, 17:28:57

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 760-09-E9-03
    IPvSK2: 728-96-DD-9F
    IPvSK2: 999-5F-D6-5C

Zarbazwanognobly (1:8)

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 728-96-DD-9F - August 8, 17:27:35

IPvSK2: 760-09-E9-03
    IPvSK2: 808-4B-64-06
    IPvSK2: 724-1A-0E-3D
    IPvSK2: 728-96-DD-9F

Add these two to the list. Obviously the same owner by the timing and they're just proxying IP. Kingdom 1:15 is most likely the main and just proxy/flushing IPs.

Kingdom 1:15

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 779-A2-89-69 - August 8, 17:31:03

IPvSK2: 779-A2-89-69
    IPvSK2: 872-66-FB-C5
    IPvSK2: 715-24-62-AE
    IPvSK2: 872-F4-70-FC
    IPvSK2: 780-1C-9F-42

Lol those timestamps.
  • Pinoyy 1:6 news:

August 8, 16:26:15 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Kingdom (1:15) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Kingdom (1:15)
    Mission: Spy on Military
    Probes Sent: 6,542 (Lost: 147)
    August 8, 16:27:23 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Oktoberfest Rocks (1:13)
    Probes Sent: 10,278 (Lost: 123)
    August 8, 17:12:05 Forces from TooCold (1:3) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 6 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, and 23 tanks.
    August 8, 17:26:47 Forces from D000000M (1:18) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 22 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, and 84 tanks.
    August 8, 17:28:04 Forces from Zarbazwanognobly (1:8) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 55 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, and 160 tanks.
    August 8, 17:29:31 Forces from Yelmrog (1:1) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 30 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, and 98 tanks.

Viva, bro, why is ur VSL that is part of your premi group working with the Multis? Hmmmmmmmm?
  • prob all from the same hall of residence
  • Lol that's so sad, and so obvious.

Where did this Kingdom player come from anyways? Last 3 days I never noticed him in top 10 for land, then all of a sudden he's #1? Did he farm his way up there?
  • Mysti RTs with EC n max rwce could get you up there fast if you find the right hits. But even then, it looks mighty shady.
  • I know how mysti works. He's growing faster htan other mystis.
  • Yeah and he wasn't before, which is mighty shady LOL.
  • Pinoyy 1:6 news:

August 8, 16:26:15 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Kingdom (1:15) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Kingdom (1:15)
    Probes Sent: 6,542 (Lost: 147)
    August 8, 16:27:23 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: Oktoberfest Rocks (1:13)
    Probes Sent: 10,278 (Lost: 123)
    August 8, 17:12:05 Forces from TooCold (1:3) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 6 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, and 23 tanks.
    August 8, 17:26:47 Forces from D000000M (1:18) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 22 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, and 84 tanks.
    August 8, 17:28:04 Forces from Zarbazwanognobly (1:8) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 55 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, and 160 tanks.
    August 8, 17:29:31 Forces from Yelmrog (1:1) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 30 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, and 98 tanks.

Viva, bro, why is ur VSL that is part of your premi group working with the Multis? Hmmmmmmmm?
    From SQUAD`s chat

• JuJu is in a fire.
  • which KD is Vivas?
  • edited August 2015
    JuJu is in a fire.

• That picture is an accurate depiction of SQUADS AC.
  • ^LMAO

So Kingdom asked for the sox. That clears Oktoberfest. Still a pretty interesting coincidence that Kingdom gets rolled out and Pinoyy, a kd that hasn't been targetting the multis, gets failed on, and by new multis.

All the other kds that have been arsoned, sabod, failed on, nuked have acted on the multis. Why is Pinoyy special? The only thing I can see is he hit Kingdom.
  • edited August 2015
    ^LMAO

So Kingdom asked for the sox. That clears Oktoberfest. Still a pretty interesting coincidence that Kingdom gets rolled out and Pinoyy, a kd that hasn't been targetting the multis, gets failed on, and by new multis.

All the other kds that have been arsoned, sabod, failed on, nuked have acted on the multis. Why is Pinoyy special? The only thing I can see is he hit Kingdom.
    Actually i agree with you in this one, the multis focused mostly on the first breakers of the KT (The news Viva posted are from the first breaker of the first KT).

I have see how kingdoms talk, and it seems to me he was unreasonable (he complained about having to post hits on AF to avoid gangbangs). Now that i think about it, he probably dindt wanted to post his hits in AF cos he was planning of farming multis being a mysti.

Still, its just my impresion, the ALs should talk about if there is enough evidence or not.
  • JuJu is in a fire.
    Lol ya my neighborhood burnt up. Im on travel for work 900 miles away and my work buddy ziggs was asking if I knew about it in AC. They stopped the fire 1 house away from mine and air dropped fire retardant all over my property. My bro said they painted my work and back car orange but missed my house.
  • Don't ruin it for me...I'm still going to picture you 50 feet from a huge fire.
  • Somewhere in all that smoke is my house.
  • The multis are the ones with the same IPs not the random people who may probe at a random
    Time , every bit of news some one gets isn't multi news , the guy in my sector is issued the job to get top Sok's , this is his job and you where on the list for a top Sok along with many others and he will be in their news ,