Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Romans vs. Rhythm

Comments

• Not to prevent neg bashing, but didn't Dank admit to telling Babylon the new stuff of SK? I BLAME DANK!
  • Dole, you admitted to unleashing him politically onto sk, so it's your fault.
  • Nuh uh! I CLAIM NOTHING!
  • Well I am a noob, took it in my ass, SK is just like it used to be. If you are not apart of the large circle of friends that don't fuck my ass you're a nobody, meaning everyone gets action on my noob ass. Everyone is worried about how many I could take it in, one day I could be as great as kareem in this art by making the top 100 in my ass!

Hansa and Cyborg went in my ass and requested to end the feudal "how many dicks can babylon suck" war, to reform under a new name to save my dick infested face. I was doing quite fine without ending the dick sucking war. The speculation of this was that Flazer would kill shot me in the ass and allow all other Romans to finish me off and reform.

So pretty much, Hansa and Cyborg fucked me over and over and over to save my destroyed face. Cyborg told me this morning he had nothing to do with helping me, something in me ass wants to believe him, but whatever...it's just a cock sucking game for my ass.

What blows me away in my face and ass are all these player based rules. When and why you can wage war in my mouth. How to play with me, blah blah blah. Look this is a sucking game for me, the rules are set by Bcart and NOWHERE does it say I cannot wage war in my ass for said reason. I didn't know I had to be so politically acceptable with everyone on my ass and face about the simplest things. [b]Or have my VAL suck off Flazer and fuck me in the ass so he could safely make a new alliance.[/b]

You all laugh at my rubbish carcass of suckass body, retard, well call me what you like, but none of you know me, because I suck all of you off and none of your opinions of me taking it in the ass makes a difference for me. I stopped playing hardcore suckcock mode for years because of the politics and utter bullshit people would say to other players about how little i managed to suckcock.

The funny part are, half these people weren't in my ass around when SK was actually SK. SK now is just a circle jerk with me jealous of them cocks, and lynog is leading the pack. Some of you aren't part of the circle jerk, you're outside looking in, because you really want a piece of my ass, but you want to sound like the cool cats. Yet you all look like flaming faggots for not wanting my mouth on your cock. You're pathetic, and you need my mouth on your cock.

I'm sure I'll be flamed after this, mostly in the ass region, really don't care as I won't be back to take it all in. My SK cocksucking days are over. There is better things I can do with my time by getting a whale transplant for my face so i can suck even more cocks than waste it sucking less cocks.

Oh by the way, out of the 200-300 accounts, more than 50 of those are in my ass as of this moment. So GG.
    fixed
    Your sense of humour compounds me.
  • "Your time is coming again! Once we're done with Flazer we'll sweep back to you. "

-Babylon, last words.
  • Funny, I'm finally able to log back into SK and I see Romans is just one sector now. I guess the Uni spoke after this war started. Does this make Neg>Babylon?
  • The Romans alliance has been deleted.

Its all over
  • Funny, I'm finally able to log back into SK and I see Romans is just one sector now. I guess the Uni spoke after this war started. Does this make Neg>Babylon?
    I think someone said that before. The neg > babylon
  • Who doesn't like a good war :D
  • Who doesn't like a good war :D
    You? Just kidding fepo :)
  • rawr :-)

Hope everyones having fun, seems the game is alive and doing well!
  • rawr :-)

Hope everyones having fun, seems the game is alive and doing well!
    Depends round on round.
  • edited March 2012
    Not to prevent neg bashing, but didn't Dank admit to telling Babylon the new stuff of SK? I BLAME DANK!
    I should have been there to help him and I will accept the blame. Had I invested more time into this I could have secured him a real ally. Romans was always larger than just Mikey. You can't force other people to help you and even when it's right in front of you it's still difficult to believe the extent that this game is infested by that bot. I was too busy at work. After I opened his eyes I left him in a very hostile environment and did not do enough to set up an ally for him. I had begun the process but ties like that have to be built and won't materialize at the start of a round. I do appologize Mikey, and I hope that you don't leave. This is a great place to troll and you can still find a niche to enjoy the game. Personally I still have a desire to take the game away from these people and others feel the same. Wait out the round and float around on a shit kingdom like I'm doing and watch what happens. You were the only enemy alliance on the server to them because they don't know you. As a result they put their food there to build you up and see if they can inflate your ego before the gang bang. Pulling the trigger really was your best option and you had the balls to go for it. People will remember that. I had the same thing happen to me not long ago when I started an alliance. If you look up energy vampire you can get an idea of how they get off on this. This game is a type of feeding ground for the narcissistic personality type. Now all that is left are these posers waiting single file to be raped by a bot. They like to pretend they are in charge but when Kesha grows bored with it you will see who runs the show, and they aint nothing to him. He doesn't need them, they aint shit to him, and he won't hesitate to communicate that to them when they accidentally step on his shoe. Considering the amount of kingdoms he has (I think 50 is a low number when including those run by his friends which he has access to) it is inevitable. A few rounds back these dumbasses had the entire server NAP so that nobody could attack the entire round, and were content to just farm bot food. I compared it to playing tennis by yourself against a backboard and went stir crazy. There really is no lower level they can sink to you should see what they did to server 2. Remember the server where people used to be a tight community with much stricter rules than s1? Look peeps Mikey is one dude that was running a full alliance and not one supporter is here for him. I don't count as I'm actually in Conviction. It was just a few people with a ton of multis waiting to pull the rug out from under him. The sooner it ended the better. At least next time if he tries again he will know what he is up against. Sometimes the best way to learn is through experience.

• After I opened his eyes I left him in a very hostile environment and did not do enough to set up an ally for him.
    Tried to do that; he turned it down and said that he had an arrangement with AMOG and his alliance. Told him it was a bad idea; he chose to fight against the wrong people.

You were the only enemy alliance on the server to them because they don't know you.
    Again, wrong: he had an agreement with AMOG's alliance. We remember him; we knew this would happen. I'd be happy to help him if he weren't so full of himself and a bit level-headed.
    ...see if they can inflate your ego before the gang bang.
    again, his own fault
    This game is a type of feeding ground for the narcissistic personality type. Now all that is left are these posers waiting single file to be raped by a bot. They like to pretend they are in charge but when Kesha grows bored with it you will see who runs the show, and they aint nothing to him. He doesn't need them, they aint shit to him, and he won't hesitate to communicate that to them when they accidentally step on his shoe. Considering the amount of kingdoms he has (I think 50 is a low number when including those run by his friends which he has access to) it is inevitable.
    Amen.

A few rounds back these dumbasses had the entire server NAP so that nobody could attack the entire round, and were content to just farm bot food.
    For one, you agreed with it. Two, it forced alliances to deal with their own multis. It was a good attempt and something that hadn't been tried before.
    At least next time if he tries again he will know what he is up against. Sometimes the best way to learn is through experience.
    He wanted to make enemies over friends; he did just that and got burned.
  • STOP TAKING THIS GAME SERIOUSLY. Have some waffles:
  • edited March 2012
    Lynog I never agreed with that server NAP I made a huge issue about it. I did however tell Mikey to give you whatever you wanted and not to get in your way. I'm not sure why he chose to disregard that and keep palling with AMOG. Nothing against AMOG but he usually gets the shaft and it's just not a good hand to play.
  • lynog dank srs? please tell me you know its jayr not me?
  • Don't listen to that imposter
  • Why are people writing essays on SK.
  • Because they spell esskay wrong?
  • I read a bit and knew t would all be trash. Those of us not in FC understand lynog is one guy, nothin to wet your diaper over, dude. Hes competition or ally depending on the round, why cant you chumps just enjoy it for what it is?
    as for kesha if he does like he did a few rounds back we'll jist stop playing. We werent butthurt then and we wont be now.
  • I read a bit and knew t would all be trash. Those of us not in FC understand lynog is one guy, nothin to wet your diaper over, dude. Hes competition or ally depending on the round, why cant you chumps just enjoy it for what it is?
    as for kesha if he does like he did a few rounds back we'll jist stop playing. We werent butthurt then and we wont be now.
    Dont think kesha is doing anything with his bots other than to keep moo updated.