Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Romans vs. Rhythm

edited March 2012 in Game Talk
March 13, 03:52:12 the [Romans] alliance has declared war with the [Rhythm] alliance.

Umm, wtf? :P

Comments

• They seem to be KTing me and my sector mate for hitting twice in the same sector.
  • March 11, 03:21:20 Our kingdom Benny (2:1) bravely defended against Hertog Jan (2:13) and lost 83 planets.
    March 11, 04:04:43 Our brave kingdom Dragoon Guards (2:1) attacked Hertog Jan (2:13) and conquered 121 planets.
    March 11, 07:04:26 Our kingdom Dragoon Guards (2:1) bravely defended against I has TFs (2:13) and lost 134 planets.
    March 11, 13:20:03 Our kingdom G3tbackers (2:1) bravely defended against 1mpact (2:13) and lost 191 planets.
    March 12, 04:06:08 Our brave kingdom TicTacToeFighters (2:13) attacked Sheeplss n Seattle (1:8) and conquered 119 planets.
    March 12, 08:55:08 Our brave kingdom Dragoon Guards (2:1) attacked TicTacToeFighters (2:13) and conquered 143 planets.
    March 12, 11:08:56 Our kingdom G3tbackers (2:1) bravely defended against I has TFs (2:13) and lost 208 planets.
    March 13, 01:37:50 Our kingdom Dragoon Guards (2:1) bravely defended against TicTacToeFighters (2:13) and lost 139 planets.

• Babylon is teaching me new things on aim... Hitting the same sector twice is farming.
  • oh noes, their sector hit the other sector 6 times in 3 days!
    thats like... TWICE A DAY DUDE!

i dont get it
  • Yeah, me either.

He also conveniently included our sectors hit on another sector but left out the one where another of theirs hit us.
  • We're sprucing things up. Changing it up.

oh noes Romans waged war...NO WAY DUDE!! Keep your witty comments to yourselves and lets have some fun.
  • i dont mind you having a war for the hell of it..... hell, i find that the best reason ever, so why the bullshit then. You want a war for the hell of it, dont make up an excuse like that that doesnt make sense.
  • Are you... me?

He's gonna think we're multis now. That's exactly what I told him on aim. :P
  • we aint?
  • I didn't make up a bullshit reason. The over aggressive behavior from 2:13 on 2:1 IS the reason. But we're still going to have fun regardless.

You're welcome to ask 2:1 themselves. We had a long discussion on this, and some people wanted war. 2:1 is pretty pissed off with all the hits they've received from 2:1 in the last 3 days.

I merely clicked the button for war, the decision was not all mine.
  • if that IS (see what i did there) the reason, the reason is utter bullshit. If you declared war for the hell of it grow some balls and just say so. you cant have the best of both statements without some conflicting here
  • Babylon proving once again how much of a retard he is. Amog drop the NAP with this idiot and declare on him. Whoever else is leading do the same. Get this tool off the server
  • Lynog go slap your penis and suck more cock you flaming homo.

Only tool I see here is you. Silly faggot, dicks are for chicks.
  • just rename it. Babylon is a Tard. This isnt the special olympics brahh, Get back to licking windows and asking were your baseball is, SK has no place for idiots like you
  • For the good of SK, drop nap amog :-))
  • edited March 2012
    just rename it. Babylon is a Tard. This isnt the special olympics brahh, Get back to licking windows and asking were your baseball is, SK has no place for idiots like you
    That probably only made any sense to you. Have you been back to sniffing paint thinner or gasoline? There are clinic's to help you with this brahh.
    For the good of SK, drop nap amog :-))
    And here comes the rest of lynog's butt buddies. You guys flock like a bunch of faggots at a N'Sync concert. Taking turns to circle jerk and suck each other off. So which one of you is the giver, and who's the taker? I bet you lynog is the giver because he loves slapping his penis on little boys faces.

• What a sick mind you have babylon, Why all the slappin penis on little boys talk? if you have kids i feel sorry for them
  • You arent spicing anything up by doing this, kds arent typically capable of a fun war at this stage you cockjockey haha. Ah well heres to hoping people participate and have fun
  • edited March 2012
    This guy is incapable of logical thinking zeal.

Pie > Babylon
  • Neg i thought you retired after me and Qwj slapped our penis's all over your forehead last rd?
    What do you have to say now silly faggot? =D>
  • edited March 2012
    You say faggot a lot :o
    actually looking back on it you talk like a 14 year old
  • uh, no one talked to me about anything and just declared war on me?

what a fucking scrub AL. If anyone in romans has any decency, they should just leave and make their own alliance under someone who is actually capable.
  • babylon is handicapable if that counts.
  • I love how we're going to troll him until his alliance stops fighting.
  • yeah, pie actually knows what to do in sk

babylon.... not so much
  • Babylon is a Roman...

Does anyone know their history?
  • hahhaha
  • Welcome to Star Kingdoms round 49, era of Black Holes
  • classic sk pf thread
  • Neg i thought you retired after me and Qwj slapped our penis's all over your forehead last rd?
    What do you have to say now silly faggot? =D>
    So babylon=neg? Things are starting to make a lot more sense now.