Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Romans vs. Rhythm

Comments

• Going to war one week out of newbie is never fun. Ever. Half the uni is turtling and getting their foundations built, the other half is just antiturtle drama, inacts, and players with less experience. Probably less than 5% of the players have a war-ready kd.
  • If this is the kind of tear fest thats going to pop up if somebody declares war this early, then yes, its a lot of fun. Watching a bunch of children cry about a game is probably the most fun I've ever had on SK.
  • And for those pointing out the disadvantages of going to war this early, I am not a noob, I know very well what problems this will cause in the future, but once again...ITS A GAME!!!
  • the earliest war I have ever witnessed that happened was when rank 1 kd got to 800k nw.

If you feel you must laugh at your own inferior gameplay, making sk unfun, and ruining the game which could be done much more optimally, then go quit you useless piece of shit. no one here needs or wants useless clowns who suck balls at this game. Go play neopets fucking chump
  • Lol, I'm not crying, I'm just telling you how it is. Activity will be shit, people that participate on either side will not live long enough to see the REAL, fun wars later on... both sides lose.
  • btw, you are a noob, and always have been, I have hit and smashed your face countless rounds and you never seem to build anything worth noting for
  • Everyone just jump on romans then so we can get this over with quick.
    I meant to quote this one, hadn't loaded this page yet :)
  • edited March 2012
    the earliest war I have ever witnessed that happened was when rank 1 kd got to 800k nw.

If you feel you must laugh at your own inferior gameplay, making sk unfun, and ruining the game which could be done much more optimally, then go quit you useless piece of shit. no one here needs or wants useless clowns who suck balls at this game. Go play neopets fucking chump
    Never been in a Flazer-led alliance before but I am this round and, you sir, are win. Funny times in those AF's lol.

Btw, where's Babylon? I want some more fuel for this forum...

• btw, you are a noob, and always have been, I have hit and smashed your face countless rounds and you never seem to build anything worth noting for
    I will not deny my building skills aren't the best, and at some point in time, everybody gets rolled. I don't strive for top scores, I play to pass time. I've made top 20 before, I've done top 50 plenty of times, but none of that matters to me. Its a game, why can't you get that through your head? Jesus christ
  • sup kenshin when did your nub ass get back?
  • Decided to pop in for 1 round to kill some time
  • F--k all you Roman haters. Props to my peeps!
  • There is no [Rhythm] alliance.

For the win!!
  • There is a [Blues] alliance.

For the music!!
  • Babylon is blissfully ignorant of the agreement that was made.
  • edited March 2012
    War this early is just silly anyways. Someone had to disband to keep both sides from screwing up their kingdoms.
  • Neopets has nothing on ponies!
  • Aep, where's your KD?
  • There is no [Rhythm] alliance.

For the win!!
    your war against [Blues] isn't going that well though, is it...
  • The servers are apparently losing this war... It's less than 48 hours old and already half the war has been literally unwatchable.
  • And now Sex Reg is gangbanging us? How gay do you guys have to be to have #1 and #2 try to beat down alliance #4 within two weeks of the game start?
  • XelXel
    edited March 2012
    NSG is just randomly throwing his rage about. GB was most likely completely unrelated to Romans or Babylon in anyway. Just a way too open kd that got taken advantage of like every round.

Btw, this war (if you can call it that) is pretty much over. Babylon tried to continue war after Flaze remade alliance (even though all we're doing is killing him alone), the friendly friendship alliance came to help us wrap this little problem up, and the sectors of Romans are being liberated from an idiotic AL as we speak.
  • Oh ok this makes sense. I was trying to figure out how SexRegister was at war when they were not at war :p
  • ::Hugs Pinkie Pie.::
  • Hugs for a job well done!
  • Every day I think to myself "that can't get any gayer" and then I'm proved wrong.
  • Oh, just be glad I haven't joined the pony act. I could make it totally more gay.
  • I have no idea what that means, off to youtube to find out about Applejack.
  • edited March 2012
    Props to Mikey and Romans for throwing a few punches and not turning into a grade A female lap dog like most. As usual it took a gang bang to beat somebody new on the server. People just can't stand anything different around here. Has to be the same circle of friends everywhere you turn.