Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HOLY SHIT

Comments

• We've always thought the same thing. Close it, not speak of it, and it'll be an unfinished chapter. But the chapter was only closed based that he was never to be found.
  • sooooooo are you going to see him?
    Most definitely. I'm not wanting to ask forgiveness, or why he did what he did. I want to know what he's been up to for the last 15 years. I want to know if I have a stepmom, if I have other brothers and sisters, stuff like that. He's very very very intelligent. He was in the military for 15 years, the head of Compaq computers before they were bought out by HP. We used to be fairly wealthy until he left. I have general questions, nothing really related to what happened.
  • Maybe sue for back child support and be rich! Or something. I'm vindictive, I'd want to make him pay for bailing.
  • crazy hopefully you get the answer you seek my friend
  • Thank yall. And the back pay child support that he owes is well over 130k$ ;)
  • cause you know that really matters at this point
  • Sometimes, just having the conversation gives you some form of self awareness. You never know what happens in between the years.
    Maybe, brothers, sisters...those are relationships that will sustain you in good and bad times.
  • cause you know that really matters at this point
    yup lol. That's why he was on probation to begin with, so he could pay up. He'll go to jail for sure.
  • edited January 2015
    u might have a HUGE FAMILY

and maybe one of them.....
    even.....
    plays sk.....
  • Lulz, don't count on it :P
  • Troll han army
  • u might have a HUGE FAMILY

and maybe one of them.....
    even.....
    plays sk.....
  • dont worry, you belong to PFs
  • dont worry, you belong to PFs
    That's some children of the corn shit right there.

Maybe not a good thread to mention children in.

Ah, Fuck it. Good for you Rohan. That's definitely a moment in which you can just shrug it off and chuckle.
  • all i know now, is Rohan has zero elastication left in his bunghole.
  • all i know now, is Rohan has zero elastication left in his bunghole.
  • Yep, I may be back in a year or two. Thanks for the reminder of just how grotesque this community is.

• retard factor +1.
  • Later Jerry.
  • Yep, I may be back in a year or two. Thanks for the reminder of just how grotesque this community is.

The guy who was being "insulted" isn't insulted, that really tells you all you need to know about your own sensitivity!

Much like the white girls who say every thing is racist even when black people don't agree.
  • So... who is/was Jerry?
  • I'm assuming it was JayR.

The guy who was being "insulted" isn't insulted, that really tells you all you need to know about your own sensitivity!

Much like the white girls who say every thing is racist even when black people don't agree.
  • Yeah, Jerry used to be JayR.
  • I seem to remember him flat out disappearing after someone bullied him for sleeping with a tranny? That was the last I recall, anyway.
  • Yeah, Jerry used to be JayR.
    That explains a lot.
  • what does it say about me if i've debated putting "sleep with a tranny" on my bucket list?
  • edited January 2015
    what does it say about me if i've debated putting "sleep with a tranny" on my bucket list?
    nothing new that we didn't already know.?
  • Post op or pre op?