Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HOLY SHIT

edited January 2015 in General
I am pretty excited.

For those select few who know, My dad is on Texas Most wanted list. I havn't seen or heard from him in over 15 years, and he JUST got captured in California.

http://www.oaoa.com/news/article_bd5e07e6-983b-11e4-9f60-1317ee2b666d.html

ahhhahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

Comments

• "A sex offender, listed as a Texas 10 Most Wanted"

Rohan had his butthole flexed at a young age.
  • Lulz, wasn't me. Exit only motha fukas!
  • why would you tell everyone your dads a nonce?
  • What do I care, its veen so long, I don't even recognize him.
    whats in the cat comes out in the kittens, now i see you as a nonce.
  • XelXel
    edited January 2015
    What do I care, its veen so long, I don't even recognize him.
    Not sure it works that way. If pedophilia or homosexuality are traits that are passed on genetically, the traits themselves would have died out ages ago. Natural selection, and all that.
  • Yeah I don't think it is hereditary, but perception matters more than facts so that's what most people are going to think of Rohan as now haha

i thought the same, but then i read this
    "His criminal history includes indecency with a child-sexual contact, involving two young girls. "

That is one of the most disgusting things I've heard on these forums in a long, long time. Why would you joke about another member being raped by their father?
    Not sure it works that way. If pedophilia or homosexuality are traits that are passed on genetically, the traits themselves would have died out ages ago. Natural selection, and all that.
    i doubt they would've died out... paedophilia was allowed for thousands of years :p

That is one of the most disgusting things I've heard on these forums in a long, long time. Why would you joke about another member being raped by their father?
    welcome to the skpfs/internet
    i doubt they would've died out... paedophilia was allowed for thousands of years :p

Well, the difference is in how it is defined by law or defined by nature. When I say the trait would have died out, I meant it as an attraction to prepubescent children. Since children can not reproduce until they reach a certain level of maturity, pedos would not have been able to breed, and as such, if it was hereditary, it could not continue to exist. By law, however, someone is considered a pedophile if they are attracted to anyone under the legal age, regardless of whether they have matured to a level where they can procreate.

So I'll amend my statement: If pedophilia, as an attraction to prepubescent children, is a trait that is passed on genetically, the trait itself would have died out ages ago.

not even the weirdest thing said here, lots of troubled people in this forums...

btw, how are those plans for the real life sk gathering?
  • edited January 2015
    What do I care, its veen so long, I don't even recognize him.

Well, the difference is in how it is defined by law or defined by nature. When I say the trait would have died out, I meant it as an attraction to prepubescent children. Since children can not reproduce until they reach a certain level of maturity, pedos would not have been able to breed, and as such, if it was hereditary, it could not continue to exist. By law, however, someone is considered a pedophile if they are attracted to anyone under the legal age, regardless of whether they have matured to a level where they can procreate.

So I'll amend my statement: If pedophilia, as an attraction to prepubescent children, is a trait that is passed on genetically, the trait itself would have died out ages ago.
    there is a similar argument against homossexuality, saying humanity would have died out if everyone were gay.

a pedophile isnt infertile. even if he isnt attracted to anything over 8yo, he could still fantasize while raping something in the 13s, impregnate her, than raise the child until it reaches his age of interest.
  • Guys I don't think lynog means genetic traits as much as he means things passed from parent to child that get picked up in the early years of life. Shitheads usually raise shitheads. I'm not saying Rohan is a shithead, but there is a reason people talk about apples and trees.
  • As for Rohan, that's a very private thing to share but I'm glad you are happy and that this fellow is behind bars.
  • one can only hope rohan wasnt a victim and didnt learn his father's ways
  • Jeez, you guys...don't scare me.
  • I got some candy in my pocket, you wanna come fish it out?
  • I'd troll you, but I have respect for you. Hope you are alright.

not even the weirdest thing said here, lots of troubled people in this forums...

btw, how are those plans for the real life sk gathering?
    there was an sk type of get together a long time ago...the euros/brit had a ball i hear!

I think (most) enough here are old enough to know that that's not really acceptable treatment of a community member. He had no idea what the situation was and it would be extremely triggering to someone with PTSD from an event like that to be so crude and shaming in bringing it up. I feel that this is a good point to bring up; it's above and beyond a line of insensitivity. I'm not trying to be on the offensive here, but someone who has posted here for years in this small community has shared something that's really quite deep should ellicit a response other than "lol u were raped as a child feel bad noob".

Anyway Rohan, I feel you man and I know it's probably going to be a bigger deal than you let on. Good luck; sent a PM your way.

• in his first post he mentioned a select group that already knew his father was a most wanted.

this means not only that he already talked about it in the past, but that he knew who his father was.

the laughter and excitement expressed also suggests lack of empathy torwards his father either by being over the subject (due to therapy or other methods) or just not feeling anything over someone "like that"

• so, rohan was very chill in this thread, and is historically receptive of jokes...

you, on the other hand, isnt a regular client here and shouldnt make superficial judgement in an enviroment you're not really familiar with
  • XelXel
    edited January 2015
    Oh, ffs Jerry, it was a joke. Lighten up.

I thought about making a loose asshole joke just for you, but I wouldn't want you to beat me to death with your eyebrows.
  • hahaha, c'mon, dont you miss sk drama?
  • Why in the world would anybody care what some gutter-trash brit thinks of them?
  • edited January 2015
    Meh, I wouldn't have posted that here thinking everyone would be Uber sensitive. I'm a big boy, I know what SK is, that's why I posted it here. I figured I'd share a little into my personal life. I don't problem with jokes, I among all people welcome them :P.

I just don't know what to say to this man. He left a mother of 5 to rough it out alone. Besides the general crimes that he has committed, after 15 years, I am very excited to be able to see him. Which is odd, I thought he was dead for the last 5 years or so for sure.

If you hadn't spoken to your father for damn near your entire life, what would you say to him if you had the chance?
  • Meh, I wouldn't have posted that here thinking everyone would be Uber sensitive. I'm a big boy, I know what SK is, that's why I posted it here. I figured I'd share a little into my personal life. I don't problem with jokes, I among all people welcome them :P.

I just don't know what to say to this man. He left a mother of 5 to rough it out alone. Besides the general crimes that he has committed, after 15 years, I am very excited to be able to see him. Which is odd, I thought he was dead for the last 5 years or so for sure.

If you hadn't spoken to your father for damn near your entire life, what would you say to him if you had the chance?
    I never met my birth father, he was 22 and my birth mom was 15 when I was born. Its not exactly the same, but I can kinda get where you are coming from. I'd never want to speak to my birth father though. I closed that part of my life and have no desire to reopen it.
  • sooooooo are you going to see him?