Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who was killed by multis?

Comments

• Latest victim. RIP

The Black Pearl (X:10,Y:8) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

• :( My awesome KD :(

Get on mah level bros! Smack the shit out of those multis.

Before me, my sector. Before my sector, my alliance. Live for Zamo, Die for Zamo. Zamolxis Forever!
  • :( My awesome KD :(

Get on mah level bros! Smack the shit out of those multis.

Before me, my sector. Before my sector, my alliance. Live for Zamo, Die for Zamo. Zamolxis Forever!
    aw..sucks..
  • and now Bio hazzard too..he's dead as well
  • edited January 2015
    You cant do anything Jester or likely prove anything. Even though they are obviously in dms, its all too easy for everyone to jump on that bandwagon. You are not responsible for one person or group doing this. Everyone of pawpatrol top kds is now gone and the round is ruined for competition, dms have a clear path to the finish.

I was Sektor last round and I also ignored the multis just like body language is now, why because it never changes much. Until this multi bot users grows up and lets us play a decent standard round then whats the point? Sure people jump to accuse me, but I was multid last round and then this round in the first wave as Chasing Rainbows. I refuse to play this way, which is why I often do nothing. I just want some competiton and good wars, but its the same every round.

I would bet body language is robtomo though, and is likely behind this crap. He dislikes me and xmyx (whatever you want to call it) he has botted before. He isnt a good kd builder and needs to blow out other kds to gain ranks. He is quiet as fuck now.

yep your right. i made hits on the multies. broke a big one multiple times and managed to purge 1:12 of them. I get as a reward to be elected enough of a threat to be killed. Also nice how he eliminated me for being top20.

now who is pathetic enough to eliminate the competition with multies

EDIT: lets KT the top10 then. see if that beats KTing the multies
  • There was a stretch when I couldn't play without being multi'd Barricade, led to me not giving a flying fuck about sk. Afterwards, didn't log in past newb mode half the time I made a kd and the other half were typically random ass builds like no D only scientists, or just probes, or w/e.

Easier solution is to quit full out but people badger you to come back and thus, here we are :D
  • @Zeality: I drag you back.
  • You cant do anything Jester or likely prove anything. Even though they are obviously in dms, its all too easy for everyone to jump on that bandwagon. You are not responsible for one person or group doing this. Everyone of pawpatrol top kds is now gone and the round is ruined for competition, dms have a clear path to the finish.

I was Sektor last round and I also ignored the multis just like body language is now, why because it never changes much. Until this multi bot users grows up and lets us play a decent standard round then whats the point? Sure people jump to accuse me, but I was multid last round and then this round in the first wave as Chasing Rainbows. I refuse to play this way, which is why I often do nothing. I just want some competiton and good wars, but its the same every round.

I would bet body language is robtomo though, and is likely behind this crap. He dislikes me and xmyx (whatever you want to call it) he has botted before. He isnt a good kd builder and needs to blow out other kds to gain ranks. He is quiet as fuck now.

yep your right. i made hits on the multies. broke a big one multiple times and managed to purge 1:12 of them. I get as a reward to be elected enough of a threat to be killed. Also nice how he eliminated me for being top20.

now who is pathetic enough to eliminate the competition with multies

EDIT: lets KT the top10 then. see if that beats KTing the multies
    I will pretend I didn't read the last sentence ...
  • I died Top 10 land, rawr!

Dont believe everything this guy says, he is ..... UNRELIABLE

:D :D :D

Dont believe everything this guy says, he is ..... UNRELIABLE

:D :D :D
    I love you
  • lol the multi lord just tried to pk me...752 news...hahahahah and i lived..what a lame ass...
  • lol the multi lord just tried to pk me...752 news...hahahahah and i lived..what a lame ass...
    752 news isn't a pk. 752 news is a clusterfuck.

• I knew I should've made 200 multi's of my own this round. Had this nagging feeling but didn't act on it.
  • This is an automated email from StarKingdoms.com.

I am sorry to inform you that your kingdom: The MyRick Corp (1:10) on s1 has been destroyed.

The reason for your defeat is zero land or zero population. Perhaps your kingdom's news could shed light on why this happened.

Your kingdom's stats:

Networth: 215,432 Land: -15
    Population: 1,108 Money: 42,932
    Power: 9
  • i was using both shields too.
  • Whoot? You pked yourself?

I swear, I never saw any multi this round. Unless those wearing tinfoil hats ...are something else?
  • wow you still had power, good on you :)

I am sorry to inform you that your kingdom: The MyRick Corp (1:10) on s1 has been destroyed.

The reason for your defeat is zero land or zero population. Perhaps your kingdom's news could shed light on why this happened.

Your kingdom's stats:

Maybe he annoyed the wrong people i server 2
  • im waiting for a screen shot from the multis accounts for verification that its viva
  • next up pie will have an argument with barricade, and then pie will get multi'd.

WE'RE ON TO YOU.
  • Pie around? it is so quite, thought he is on vacation.
  • next up pie will have an argument with barricade, and then pie will get multi'd.

WE'RE ON TO YOU.
    Ive stopped putting my dick in pies.
  • im waiting for a screen shot from the multis accounts for verification that its viva
    He's just going to use the stylesheet and edit HTML to pretend it's him.

• edited January 2015
    Welp, see you guys next round. @Robtomo - Bets off, I got multied.

better yet, Done. Not even going to bother with a quit thread.

Your kingdom's stats:

Maybe he annoyed the wrong people i server 2
    "wrong" people implies some sort of awesomeness about them.
  • Welp, see you guys next round. @Robtomo - Bets off, I got multied.

better yet, Done. Not even going to bother with a quit thread.
    See you next round
  • Veii, sorry.
    I think they believe you are the mastermind of the "multi bot killer".