Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who was killed by multis?

edited December 2014 in Game Talk
I (Camta Claus 1:20) was obviously killed by the multis. I'm wondering who else was killed? I'm not a real well-known player nor talker in the PFs, unless it has to do with football. I'm just curious as to who doesn't like me enough that they felt the need to multi me?

Comments

• Were you in top 50? That apparently is reason enough for retards to go full rohan.
  • edited December 2014
    He has literally only killed people so far that have never done anything him to.. ever...which goes against why he made the multis in the first place (lawl)

(I don't even know who he is and I've been playing forever now)
  • ;-) the multies belong to the deserts in 1.10 = duh!
  • Brown Cow
    Camta Claus
    Red Queen
    Chasing Rainbows
    Midvalley

These as far as I know. Basically anyone top outside dms.
  • ^^ me too (Samus)
  • Brown Cow
    Camta Claus
    Red Queen
    Chasing Rainbows
    Midvalley

fortifying the idea that the owner of the multies isnt Viva but some big guy in DMS
  • well, this has an easy solution. when naps go down we just have to call a uni kt on dms top 10
  • what is dms?
    Brown Cow
    Camta Claus
    Red Queen
    Chasing Rainbows
    Midvalley

fortifying the idea that the owner of the multies isnt Viva but some big guy in DMS
  • edited December 2014
    need moar blackholes up
  • well, this has an easy solution. when naps go down we just have to call a uni kt on dms top 10
    happy new year first, second, after I fucked all my Pa's and WL's on this multis you dare KT me, I kick your teeth out of your kd you faggy :P
  • Without the black holes you can do very little
    Your sectors are slacking with the black holes
  • Give it a rest viva. All targets have been top paw kds to blow out competition. It's likely robmoto.

The amount of kds you said you would kill are still alive. You said you would start with the top kds of the top alliance. All recent Multi kills have been rank 5-10 and none from dms. Leaving dms untouched. It's not you.

Prove it . Kill body language next.
  • It goes back to the same thing as I said before
    People being greedy, the greedy sectors won't black hole as they prefer nanos and prefer to conserve funds, these are the same people who didn't want to hit my MULTIS for shit when they could have a easier hit else where.
    People don't react until it's goong wrong
  • I played my first game of werewolf this round on pfs and it looks and sound alot like all the talk and finger pointing etc that goes on in the multi threads XD

SK is basicly one big game of WW :D
  • i knew it, it was barricade again.

i'm a top notch interweb detective.
  • It was me
    People being greedy, the greedy sectors won't black hole as they prefer nanos and prefer to conserve funds, these are the same people who didn't want to hit my MULTIS for shit when they could have a easier hit else where.
    What a terrible excuse.

• I played my first game of werewolf this round on pfs and it looks and sound alot like all the talk and finger pointing etc that goes on in the multi threads XD

haha
  • Give it a rest viva. All targets have been top paw kds to blow out competition. It's likely robmoto.

The amount of kds you said you would kill are still alive. You said you would start with the top kds of the top alliance. All recent Multi kills have been rank 5-10 and none from dms. Leaving dms untouched. It's not you.

i might side with Barricade. Its either Barricade or Robtomo because:
    1) they actually have a good KD build relatively to the universe
    2) they didnt touch any top DMS where Viva said he would take out any top to make a point
    3) only Robtomo and Barricade have done the multiact on such scale succesfully
    If you were the multi owner and wanting to take out people that are greedy, look no further than DmS, as they're not doing any of the black holing. And yet, not a single tap on DmS kds....imagine that....

You're full of shit dude.

• All who died by multies should remember this if you come back next round. Not a coincidence
  • I know for a fact sls in dms r blackholing. Since I have done it twice already and to the biggest sector of multis in the game. So eat it :)
  • All.. LIES. DOWN WITH DMS!! :p
  • a SoSN will show you that DmS and SantaBaby have been sending black holes. If we keep track of which kingdoms are being targeted we might be able to figure out a pattern.

i might side with Barricade. Its either Barricade or Robtomo because:
    1) they actually have a good KD build relatively to the universe
    2) they didnt touch any top DMS where Viva said he would take out any top to make a point
    3) only Robtomo and Barricade have done the multiact on such scale succesfully
    Im ruined / dead Bio. I was in the first wave, second wave and a failed pk.

Body language is going around hitting 10 lands, doesnt that strike the multi owner as being greedy and doing nothing? Post up his SOSN someone and see his last hits.

• Also- even tho we never seem to be on the same side, nice round cam. Well played till the multies interfered

To all the haters saying dms isn't doing black holes, let me clarify - we are not black holing our assigned sectors because they are out of the net worth range. We are still doing black holes, your als should have communicated the changes.

Idk what the deal with body language is, or who he is. It dose seem odd that he's not helping, but whoring is not proof.

Any proof offered and I will post the owner as a kt asap.

P.s. please don't forget Tehol 1:2 was the very first person to receive multi agression.
  • You cant do anything Jester or likely prove anything. Even though they are obviously in dms, its all too easy for everyone to jump on that bandwagon. You are not responsible for one person or group doing this. Everyone of pawpatrol top kds is now gone and the round is ruined for competition, dms have a clear path to the finish.

I was Sektor last round and I also ignored the multis just like body language is now, why because it never changes much. Until this multi bot users grows up and lets us play a decent standard round then whats the point? Sure people jump to accuse me, but I was multid last round and then this round in the first wave as Chasing Rainbows. I refuse to play this way, which is why I often do nothing. I just want some competiton and good wars, but its the same every round.

I would bet body language is robtomo though, and is likely behind this crap. He dislikes me and xmyx (whatever you want to call it) he has botted before. He isnt a good kd builder and needs to blow out other kds to gain ranks. He is quiet as fuck now.
  • Multi leader is me
  • I wish the multi owner will be a little sensible. Already the game has low player base, you gotta try don't chase ppl away. It does nobody any good, if u actually enjoy playing the game.

Anyway all my time playing sk I've never been hit 101times in an instant. Lol. First time for everything I guess.

The alliance leader in pawpatrol has got to be more organised. Arrange the kt of multis. Not jus random suicide grabs free for all and nap the universe while his alliance is being killed of one by one.

The nap universe and suicide kt is ridiculous and played into the hands of the multi owners.