Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[FINISHED] The WereWabbits Rise again. - Village lost. But shining and kenshin lost the mostest.

Comments

• @Walls

I'm assuming Zeality was a villager? (or WW wannabe?) Cause you didn't really say, thus I'm assuming he should be revealed as a "villager". That or he was the seer which is why the seer didn't see anything last night.

Please clarify ^^
  • at page one, all roled deaths were mentioned and the others werent put as villager.

so, zeal villager.
  • that's what I figured. I just wanted to be sure lol
  • @Walls

I'm assuming Zeality was a villager? (or WW wannabe?) Cause you didn't really say, thus I'm assuming he should be revealed as a "villager". That or he was the seer which is why the seer didn't see anything last night.

Please clarify ^^
    He will be displayed as a villager until the next full moon will his role be revealed.
  • man this game as kinda fallen apart, I guess !Kill Tyrsis
  • The no requirement to vote I think makes a lot of people more passive.
  • ya it does...

!Kill Shining
  • if anyone else thinks shining is a good lynch, we probably shouldn't all be on tyrsis xP let's just please not tie again -_-
  • !Chief Tmonsta
  • Remind me never to admit I like how someone plays in WW ever again. JarJar's had a boner for me ever since. Why not concentrate that energy on finding baddies instead?

!CHIEF SkydragonX
    !KILL Tyrsis
  • !KILL SHINING -snerkles-

!CHIEF TMONSTA
    king of puns, ise like you ^^
  • Jar jar and rsoultin are seriously teaming up. I don't like the fact that they are trying to run things without even offering anything up.

!kill tyrsis
    !chief timon
  • Oh, psht. You're just not reading the thread. You haven't been all game. I have my reasons for not making the vote a landslide and if you can't figure out what those reasons are this far in

PBBBTTT on you.
  • Remind me never to admit I like how someone plays in WW ever again. JarJar's had a boner for me ever since. Why not concentrate that energy on finding baddies instead?

!CHIEF SkydragonX
    !KILL Tyrsis
    that gungan boner lol
  • Jar jar and rsoultin are seriously teaming up. I don't like the fact that they are trying to run things without even offering anything up.

!kill tyrsis
    !chief timon
    I would like to run things. !Chief Jar Jar
  • Nope, I like Dole better.

BURN!
  • !Chief TMonsta would like to !KILL Tyrsis for being inactive...and maybe the evil one.
  • YES!!!!!

!KILL TYRSIS!!!
  • I have nothing to add

!kill tyrsis
  • edited December 2014
    halp.
    hate that shit lol

• HERE HERE, CHIEF TMONSTA HAS BEEN ELECTED.
    the rain of dole has begun.
    get them umbrellas.
    y is it yellow.
    tastes like pineapple and bananas.

day comes to a close with the town waving their wabbit pitchforks

tyrsis with a whopping 8 votes,(biggest turn out yet) is up for the chopping block.
    as the villagers lopped off his head.

two of them burst into tears.....

tyrsis the mason has died.

As night fell..... a full moon arose to illuminate the town.
    5 howls could be heard, but 1 was new.....
    or maybe it just had food in it's mouth
    good thing that you aren't really what you eat, or some wabbit wud have become a gungan.

jarjar the villager was killed by the werewabbits.

there amongst the previous corpses, phantoms body morphed along with her fellow werewabbits.....

-tmonsta is chief.
    -jarjar is dead by wolves, he was a jacket
    -tyrsis the mason is killed by villagers, he was a hat.
    -someone was raped

DAY6 begins
    9 good remain
    5 evil

if good doesn't get a lynch soon, game might be over

-send in day lynch votes
    -send in night actions.
  • Welp, we is fucked
  • At least one mason come out now and spit everything you know. You all clearly have no idea what you're doing.

• walls won't let them do that, at least according to last game
  • !Tmonsta Chief again. He's the only one I am willing to trust now. rsoultins been running the show damn near this entire time and nothing to show for it. We need a game changer :(

Dollleee save usssss
  • Well At least everyone knows I am not a WW now that we had that voting match against me and Phantom.
  • We should look at the list of people who voted for me and that should at least give us a decent list of potential WW.