Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[FINISHED] The WereWabbits Rise again. - Village lost. But shining and kenshin lost the mostest.

Comments

• I just lol'd hard.
  • skkkyyyy is everyone on SK high? i'd like to think zeal is high rather than just naturally idiotic ^^
  • I just lol'd hard.
  • After a successful troll I condemn phantom to death

!kill phantom
  • -grumbles-

>> messin' w/ me is not very nice ;o;
  • Okay, in all seriousness, if Zeality is a Villager then it's pointless voting to lynch him. TMonsta could be evil taking into account what he's said so far and is trying to manipulate us in a similar way that Flazer did last game with the paintings. Kenshin is damn quiet and not saying anything maybe because other people are being voted for. Maybe he's hoping that staying quiet keeps the votes off him so

!KILL KENSHIN
    Half the players are completely inactive, but you call me out for being quiet? lol. I've spoken plenty, but with so few people doing anything (check daily votes, nobody is showing up), I don't have any reads. I'm also being quieter than usual because the last game I played I had several great reads, but only ever acted on the bad reads :P So I'm putting more thought into what I say/do so I don't screw up again. Doesn't matter anyway, only 2 people can be lynched today, and I'm not one of them
  • Sky and Zeal were looking for reactions I think -_-

-flicks fish tripe at them-
  • Doesn't matter anyway, only 2 people can be lynched today, and I'm not one of them
    Yup. I wanted someone to call me out on the fact that I chose who to lynch based on the mayoral vote but no-one did, lol. I don't have an opinion on your alignment either way Kenshin so don't worry. Don't think you're evil.

Zeal's troll on Rsoultin was good though.
  • damn you inactive people!
  • Is it safe to assume that no tokens are handed out after a tie?
  • lol it's easier for me to catch trolls when they're not directed at me...

-flicks more fish tripe at zeal-
  • they killed someone, so it's safe to assume no tokens were handed out xP
  • soooo
    is there a way to kill all inactives? ww's can just kill the guys that vote but we have no way to sort out inactives from actives
  • lol yeah if the mod didn't build it into the set-up, not really...

you just have to try to differentiate between inactives cause they can't be bothered and inactives cause they're trying to hide...

some players, like phantom, are almost always pretty inactive. which makes it hard to tell with them. like, for instance, if tyrsis remains inactive i'd be happy to vote him...

with the newer players who can know?
  • the other problem is straight-up inactives can be keeping silent because they can't be bothered, because they're wws, or because they have roles and don't want to be noticed by the wws

which just means that the people who can't be bothered allowing all the others to hide in relative safety aren't helping the game much xP but this is sk ww for you lol
  • !chief Zeality
    !kill Dai
  • i'm not sure if i'm still alive since i stopped paying attention

but if i am..

!KILL TYRSIS!!!!
  • LOL

I believe you are meadows.
  • i'm not sure if i'm still alive since i stopped paying attention

but if i am..

!KILL TYRSIS!!!!
    This was how I felt and then found out I am an king of bunnyville. Success comes to those who wait.
  • say that to darubian :P
  • !Chief Zeal

!Kill Daigotsu
  • so, if it ties again, what happens?
  • presumably, nothing

:/ so we should probably keep track of the votes lol
  • i think kenshin should vote lol also meadows should vote for someone she can kill xD but you should both vote phantom
  • lol yes

phantom or dai, meadows ^^ much as you want to see dead!tyrsis
  • You guys seem awfully content with people voting for just those two.

!KILL JAR JAR

-

!CHIEF UNRELIABLE
    Keeping track of votes! Btw what's the count? :o
  • You guys seem awfully content with people voting for just those two.

!KILL JAR JAR

-

!CHIEF UNRELIABLE
    Keeping track of votes! Btw what's the count? :o
    u should get azalio phantom and sky to vote for me too.
  • Lol...you know, I think we should just Darwin this one, bro.

And the Darwin award goes to:

???