Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So are we not going to talk about the 100 new DW multis?

12346»

Comments

• Well I didn't even read the first post so take that!
    I was hping youd sum it up for me, youre the mod!
  • Saw some words being said about Doom so added my words lol.
  • Well I didn't even read the first post so take that!
    I was hping youd sum it up for me, youre the mod!
    Dole Summary of the thread: First someone said blah blah blah. Then someone responded blah blah blah. Then the cycle of blahs was repeated until now.
  • blahs not wahs?
  • Blahs and wahs are interchangeable.
  • Pie, this might clear it up.

You were not hit because people disliked you, you were hit because I think 2/3 others in Fenris had already hit you when you suicided, so people in 1:10 thought to get some land before you were eaten up. Luckily for you, you were not.

Yes the guy may have been AT, if he had been getting eaten up by another alliance or found out he would have also probably been hit by 1:10, but it was only you hitting him.... He was told to up his D to at least not be AT and he did.

It was not a case of we hit you and not him, just it looked like you had been found out and were going to be eaten by the uni, the AT had not been caught, like I say if he had we would probably have all started taking his land too.

Cant we all just get along? :D
  • I caught the AT and I was doing what was done to me.

But yes, let us get a bong! :-)
  • I HAS THE BONG

*loads bong with blueberry kush*

blueberry, just for you pie :)
  • Someone thought meadows had multis. What?!? *disbelief*
    Aim me bish!
    I'm not playing.. I ran into JayR? I think on the rift tho.. so I came to troll the pfs.. anyways hit me up on fb fool. :D

• edited November 2014
    i bet robtomo can't even kill me with all these multis.
    Perhaps not, kingdoms are kinda hard to take out at this point with fresh out of newbie mode multis.
    Lies. I saw meadows do it with mysti on s2.. Day one. So uh, meadows > robtomo is what I'm getting from all of this nonsense.

• edited November 2014
    Hyrule I think you need to put your reading glasses on brotha. I said at this point in the game. We are currently a month in, not Day one. smh.
  • Hyrule get on aim u noob ;)
  • What I dont understand about this is why isnt NimRook dead yet?
  • I don't pay attention to this game. Lol. I have 0 fcks to give for what part of the round you are in. It read as if it was the start. In any event.

I'm still getting that Meadows is kicking your ass. And I don't even like them but that makes me feel good.
  • i bet robtomo can't even kill me with all these multis.
    Perhaps not, kingdoms are kinda hard to take out at this point with fresh out of newbie mode multis.
    Lies. I saw meadows do it with mysti on s2.. Day one. So uh, meadows > robtomo is what I'm getting from all of this nonsense.

Do I have you on fb? ?

• Round 67? OR whatever the next one is the round of.......

RRROB ROOOB ROBBBBBB TOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOO WEIGHING IN AT 172 POUNDS WEARING A BLUE MAN THONG

VS

THE ONE, THE ONLY CHEEEEEEEEESEEEEEEEEEEBURRRRRRRRRRRRRGER MEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSS WEIGHING IN AT AN UNHEARD OF 17 SHORT TONS WEARING A BORAT SWIM SUIT
  • edited November 2014
    i bet robtomo can't even kill me with all these multis.

Do I have you on fb? ?

Duh. Both accounts.. Lol.. I changed my name for privacy tho. "Stitchin"

And speaking of fb.. why can't i like some of these comments.. Dammit!

Oh yeah, who else plays League, ff14 maybe? Anyone?

• I don't pay attention to this game. Lol. I have 0 fcks to give for what part of the round you are in. It read as if it was the start. In any event.

I'm still getting that Meadows is kicking your ass. And I don't even like them but that makes me feel good.
    Wrong again, but hey if it makes you feel good go with it.

• yeah he made like 50 multis or something and couldn't even kill me
  • yeah he made like 50 multis or something and couldn't even kill me
    You assumed that the purpose of the multis was to try to kill your kingdom. So you went into vacation mode. Meanwhile im sitting here thinking wtf and getting a good laugh out of it.
  • madcuzcannotkillme
  • LEL that is funny stuff. He won't buy it?
  • Round 67? OR whatever the next one is the round of.......

RRROB ROOOB ROBBBBBB TOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOO WEIGHING IN AT 172 POUNDS WEARING A BLUE MAN THONG

VS

THE ONE, THE ONLY CHEEEEEEEEESEEEEEEEEEEBURRRRRRRRRRRRRGER MEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSS WEIGHING IN AT AN UNHEARD OF 17 SHORT TONS WEARING A BORAT SWIM SUIT

dying

Agreed!

Agreed!
    And I shall fill it this blue dream I just snagged.