Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So are we not going to talk about the 100 new DW multis?

Comments

• edited November 2014
    Nope. Dole gave me a group password so I could play with him and ended up in the Sector and have just been playing out the round.
  • i grouped with everyone in galaxy 1
    I miss you already.
  • don't worry i survived the robtomo multipacalypse. and i'm INVINCIBLE.
  • don't worry i survived the robtomo multipacalypse. and i'm INVINCIBLE.
    vaca for the win
  • LOL meadows
  • Regardless, tho, I've made my stand against multis and made my feelings known quite a few times, especially the round I AL'd. Those that know me know who and how I am, in that regard. So do what you feel you gotta do.

Multi'ing out of revenge is still multi'ing and I don't respect it.

It is kinda funny that vaca makes you invincible, though...
  • Regardless, tho, I've made my stand against multis and made my feelings known quite a few times, especially the round I AL'd. Those that know me know who and how I am, in that regard. So do what you feel you gotta do.

Multi'ing out of revenge is still multi'ing and I don't respect it.

It is kinda funny that vaca makes you invincible, though...
    I don't believe you had anything to do with the multis or even had knowledge of who was using them. Therefore your kingdom won't be touched.

• Im curious to see the hit list, Am I on it?
  • So if the Rabbits are in vacation or dead, what is the point of having the multis?
  • So if the Rabbits are in vacation or dead, what is the point of having the multis?
  • edited November 2014
    Im curious to see the hit list, Am I on it?
    Why would I multi you murph your one of the few people i actually like on this game. I'm a little upset that it took you so long to war BaconCookies, but other then that theres no hard feelings.
  • edited November 2014
    Psycho: To keep them from coming out of vaca? Idk.

And, I mean, thanks? I'm pretty clueless most of the time, anyway, just ask Damdred(lol) it's just a shame that you feel you have to resort to multi'ing to get revenge. All these diff multi overlords running around only makes me expect a multi army vs multi army round soon enough lol.
  • All these diff multi overlords running around only makes me expect a multi army vs multi army round soon enough lol.
    That would be a pretty cool thing to have going on in the background of the game.
  • Ooh do me.
  • Im curious to see the hit list, Am I on it?
    Why would I multi you murph your one of the few people i actually like on this game. I'm a little upset that it took you so long to war BaconCookies, but other then that theres no hard feelings.

i really wanted to fuck up fenris :(
  • edited November 2014
    Chances are I won't multi anyone aside from some inactive for testing purposes. Unless somehow someone gives me concrete evidence that 1:10 is indefinitely behind the multis. For future reference I look out for people who look out for me. Although if you do me wrong you can bet your bottom dollar I will do everything in my power to stomp on your Kingdom/Group/Alliance.
  • just attack me with the multis, it's not hard
  • or you can buy my vacation mode kd for fifty dollars
  • sold 50 burgers!!!
  • edited November 2014
    or you can buy my vacation mode kd for fifty dollars
    I don't know you Meadows, but you keep bringing this up and it's been used so many times that it's getting petty. Even though buying kds is a pretty lame move, I think you need to step up your rhetoric.
  • Robtomo has been watching way too much mad men.
  • I'd stop giving Robtomo any more attention. He can't really do much harm at this stage in the game, it's pointless in giving him the thought that he has any type of control in the outcome of this game. Fuck him and his stupidity.
  • I'd stop giving Robtomo any more attention. He can't really do much harm at this stage in the game, it's pointless in giving him the thought that he has any type of control in the outcome of this game. Fuck him and his stupidity.
    Not even worth a reply LOL.

• It's alright mate, A reply would imply as If I or anyone here gave a rats ass ;) I say Good Day sir!
  • It's alright mate, A reply would imply as If I or anyone here gave a rats ass ;) I say Good Day sir!
    :)

• or you can buy my vacation mode kd for fifty dollars
    I don't know you Meadows, but you keep bringing this up and it's been used so many times that it's getting petty. Even though buying kds is a pretty lame move, I think you need to step up your rhetoric.
    who the hell is this guy
  • We can buy KDs?

Alright, i'll pay 1000 Gold to get my KD to 50,000 land by 30 days. I'd prefer Arctic Legendary Armor for the finish.
  • i can hook you up with a +4 battlearmor of limitless squeezability for cheap