Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So are we not going to talk about the 100 new DW multis?

Comments

• so you cheat because you don't like someone? because that is what you are saying
  • Because I had a hand in ruining his friend circle legitly and it hurts so bad that they all fell
    So hard. They had a plan and it was going so well with fenris screwed, but it became their turn and how lame it made them look to go down so hard.
  • sektor: dislike him, lied to me, and he cheats. = main reason i created them
    jester: just dont like him. = he will get the kds i dont need on sektor
  • What did I lie about? Never spoke to you lol.
  • Because I had a hand in ruining his friend circle legitly and it hurts so bad that they all fell
    So hard. They had a plan and it was going so well with fenris screwed, but it became their turn and how lame it made them look to go down so hard.
    Thanks for helping ;)

• If your sector mate mysticides wrong and you're the only one to hit him, hate to break it to you... But you are the problem. If you are such shit that you absolutely need suicided lands from a sector mate, yikes.
    No, this didn't happen. He had already been hit two or 3 times by others outside the sector, it looked like he had been found out already... No one in 1:10 hit him first.
  • do you have proof that he cheats? please provide
  • He cant provide because Sektor does not cheat.
  • He cant provide because Sektor does not cheat.
    sorry to say, but there is proof.
    matching ips + interaction, and i got it send to every sl in legion. lets see who is first willing to post it. or that all of them are willing to hide a cheater :D
  • Matching ips + interaction, how come your multies didnt get caught in the scan just now then?
  • Just sad on everyone involved
  • Matching ips + interaction, how come your multies didnt get caught in the scan just now then?
    The multies not getting caught only can mean one thing!

BCART IS BEHIND THE MULTIES OMGZZZZ

because bcart doesnt scan for that obviously. :P
  • Also.. 1:10, /sigh... they had a chance to be good.. I mean REALLY good. Instead they attack a sector mate who broke a KT. Ask 99% of the player base if they would do the same thing and they will say no. So I got butthurt and hit 1 kd back.. and again when he hit me again... and failed a couple of times when I couldnt be bothered with a SoM after he hit me again. Kinda funny that KD didnt get intra sector KTd when he was suicided aka Major AT AND started hitting me first... and then, isnt 1:10 the same sector that bitched out right before war was about to start to save their pretty, pretty kingdoms?

Dont start talking to me about whining, until you actually do something yourself... Anyways, Fuck You x2.

oh they are 100% complete whores, lol, they leave our alliance and hit our kingdoms, then when we rolled him back he whined that we betrayed him. LOL hillarious shit.

he must have cried when we gangbang trained his kingdom to the ground, what a whore :P
  • Ok let me state this plainly for the morons here.

I do not think Barricade know or operates THIS round of multis.

Barricade, it was 2500+ land. I got hit more by my sector than outside out it. X3 outside x6 inside (2 fails after my tanks got home) and no... the ONLY grab I suicided on was against the KT. The KD I kept hitting intra sector was pure AT and took less than 1/2 my tanks with and instant.. INSTANT return of 1/3 of what I sent out. He was AT as fuck and you guys didnt gobble up THAT free land and once you fucks explain to me just why you hit me... but not the AT, maybe I will listen to your "but you suicided" arguement. AT is always suicided. AT is free land. Yet you assholes hit me for hitting free land intra sector... just like you did to me. 14.5k goons 6k lts (beinggenerous) IS free land. Your double standards is what pisses me off... and then to defend yourselves? Fucking pathetic... if suicide is free intra sector hittable, then I did nothing wrong... just following my leader.

Marian... really? Come on! Of course I didnt mean to include my group in my statement. You guys know what honorable playing is and for you to post shit like that is... disappointing. You sound like the rest of the hypocrits. Read above. So disappointed...

And leaving because you didnt like leadership, right before that leadership gets destroyed is fucking asinine. It soubds like and looks like pretty pretty kingdoms at work.

Zeal... you are an asshole and know it. You are part of that 1% who would hit me 20 mins before my tabks returned. You and Barricade should rent a room somewhere and make some asshole babies together. I hate both of you... and love you in the same breath. Fuck you guys, will you be my friends?

Someone asked me in AC today who all in my sector hit me and I said "idk lol... that was a kingdom ago..." Really at this point, who cares? Theres asshole everywhere.
  • I would do it to you because got to teach you the lesson b'y.

My group suicided often this round and I didn't touch them. I think it's pretty shady to hit your sectormates for that, my point still stands. If you need the land that badly, you are complete shit and will lose it any way.
  • I would do it to you because got to teach you the lesson b'y.

My group suicided often this round and I didn't touch them. I think it's pretty shady to hit your sectormates for that, my point still stands. If you need the land that badly, you are complete shit and will lose it any way.
    i dont get it

are u telling pie he wud lose the land for hitting his sectormates
    or are u telling barricade he's a complete shit for hitting pie

• ? i think barricade is shady for hitting pie, and a bit shit. That's low class, don't need to do that.

Pie is the exception to the rule cause well... it's pie.
  • edited November 2014
    He's saying he would hit me cause I gots to learn...

And telling Barricade and Co they are assholes for hitting me.
  • anyone who made a mistake while mysticiding deserves to get hit outside alliance but not inter sector.....

Completely insane to take land that isn't a real suicide
  • I'm just going to reiterate what some people here are already saying.

If your sector mate suicide attacks and hasn't specifically said "Hey Guys, I'm done with this game, I'm suiciding", then they are just playing the game. Granted it's a big risk, it's still part of their strategy and the sector should either back up that player or leave them alone.
  • Lol walls hilarious shit you just dreamed up. We had plans to leave with other sectors days and days before the war and you even asked flames if there was room for you in LJ. I knew the war was coming and doom leadership did not. I personally planned to backstab you because your group are whores, cheats and intra alliance hit some rounds. You rolling me just recently, I said nothing about it. The doom leadership took to it to kt all involved. They know along with other . Flames, xmyx etc that I've been inactive for days. Nice try.

• Lol walls hilarious shit you just dreamed up. We had plans to leave with other sectors days and days before the war and you even asked flames if there was room for you in LJ. I knew the war was coming and doom leadership did not. I personally planned to backstab you because your group are whores, cheats and intra alliance hit some rounds. You rolling me just recently, I said nothing about it. The doom leadership took to it to kt all involved. They know along with other . Flames, xmyx etc that I've been inactive for days. Nice try.

i sense butthurt.
  • Because I replied about your dream? I only want to set the story straight. Fuck me right?
  • Because I replied about your dream? I only want to set the story straight. Fuck me right?
    i was right.
    butthurt indeed.
  • Still waiting for that explanation on hitting suicided intra sector... AT is suicide. But ofc Barricade ignores it. He would rather try to hide his pretty pretty kingdom strategy.
  • Let's get some facts right here about why Doom came about. I saw a few posts on the pfs about a possible reform of BC so a few people discussed possibilities of a new alliance as we felt a BC reform might not include us. A forum thread by walls aappeared a couple of days later looking for opinios on a reform. So naturally we formulated a plan. None of it was undrr hand on my behalf, problems arised when certain ppl caught wind and tried derailing it as I don't think ppl expected a majority of BCs sectors to join Doom therefore their plan a hadn't worked. Butt hurt followed.
  • What have i missed so far I stopped reading 2 pages ago
  • Well I didn't even read the first post so take that!
  • Let's get some facts right here about why Doom came about. I saw a few posts on the pfs about a possible reform of BC so a few people discussed possibilities of a new alliance as we felt a BC reform might not include us. A forum thread by walls aappeared a couple of days later looking for opinios on a reform. So naturally we formulated a plan. None of it was undrr hand on my behalf, problems arised when certain ppl caught wind and tried derailing it as I don't think ppl expected a majority of BCs sectors to join Doom therefore their plan a hadn't worked. Butt hurt followed.
    Whaaat?

Who the fuck was talking about Doom? Theres no facts to straighten out... 1:10 bitched out to play pretty pretty kingdoms (except Marian, BloodyOats, and Rook... never known them to run from a fair fight).