Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So are we not going to talk about the 100 new DW multis?

Comments

• It's so FLUFFYYY
  • ITS BARRICADE... and hes gonna multi himself to throw you guys off his track.
  • edited November 2014
    don't worry i survived the robtomo multipacalypse. and i'm INVINCIBLE.
  • why make multies, you can just buy their kds and then revert the money back to yourself
  • Pick me pick me pick me! theres nobody else to killlllll
  • edited November 2014
    :) Snow
  • November 17, 07:31:26Our brave kingdom HollyMolly (1:14) attacked Sektor (1:10) and failed.
    November 17, 07:34:30Our brave kingdom beastmodewin (1:14) attacked Sektor (1:10) and failed.
    November 17, 07:36:07Our brave kingdom BLowinCloudmatic (1:14) attacked Sektor (1:10) andfailed.
    ITS BARRICADE... and hes gonna multi himself to throw you guys off his track.
  • November 17, 07:31:26Our brave kingdom HollyMolly (1:14) attacked Sektor (1:10) and failed.
    November 17, 07:34:30Our brave kingdom beastmodewin (1:14) attacked Sektor (1:10) and failed.
    November 17, 07:36:07Our brave kingdom BLowinCloudmatic (1:14) attacked Sektor (1:10) andfailed.

HAX
  • edited November 2014
    November 17, 07:31:26Our brave kingdom HollyMolly (1:14) attacked Sektor (1:10) and failed.

Dont be a bitch all your life Pie, you really think to 'throw everyone off his tracks' he would multi himself with so many KDs?? Also if you have not noticed Sektor has not been growing much, because he is busy IRL.

Pie still butthurt because 1:10 wouldnt put up with his baby like antics.

Cry more you little whiny bitch.

Here is the full list;

November 17, 07:24:47 Our kingdom Sektor (1:10) bravely defended against lineisdrawn (1:15) and was victorious.
    November 17, 07:24:59 Our kingdom Sektor (1:10) bravely defended against WarningSHots (1:19) and was victorious.
    November 17, 07:25:12 Our kingdom Sektor (1:10) bravely defended against PanoramicTop (1:7) and was victorious.
    November 17, 07:25:22 Our kingdom Sektor (1:10) bravely defended against pridenationbuzz (1:14) and was victorious.
    November 17, 07:25:37 Our kingdom Sektor (1:10) bravely defended against KingofDiamonds (1:4) and was victorious.
    November 17, 07:25:51 Our kingdom Sektor (1:10) bravely defended against JustTooGood (1:13) and was victorious.
    November 17, 07:26:18 Our kingdom Sektor (1:10) bravely defended against Vometthing (1:8) and was victorious.
    November 17, 07:26:32 Our kingdom Sektor (1:10) bravely defended against SteelSeries (1:8) and was victorious.
    November 17, 07:26:48 Our kingdom Sektor (1:10) bravely defended against Tobi Ogundiya (1:3) and was victorious.
    November 17, 07:27:02 Our kingdom Sektor (1:10) bravely defended against Souljah Slapsgoku (1:17) and was victorious.
    November 17, 07:27:15 Our kingdom Sektor (1:10) bravely defended against Hardtokill (1:16) and was victorious.
    November 17, 07:27:33 Our kingdom Sektor (1:10) bravely defended against nationbid (1:16) and was victorious.
    November 17, 07:27:45 Our kingdom Sektor (1:10) bravely defended against Aristarh Blastoff (1:15) and was victorious.
    November 17, 07:27:58 Our kingdom Sektor (1:10) bravely defended against walkingonclouds (1:9) and was victorious.
    November 17, 07:28:11 Our kingdom Sektor (1:10) bravely defended against Anime Queen (1:3) and was victorious.
    November 17, 07:28:24 Our kingdom Sektor (1:10) bravely defended against pleasuremachine (1:8) and was victorious.
    November 17, 07:28:47 Our kingdom Sektor (1:10) bravely defended against Showmelove (1:17) and was victorious.
    November 17, 07:28:59 Our kingdom Sektor (1:10) bravely defended against Dreams2Reality (1:6) and was victorious.
    November 17, 07:29:11 Our kingdom Sektor (1:10) bravely defended against sharkreeferman (1:19) and was victorious.
    November 17, 07:29:22 Our kingdom Sektor (1:10) bravely defended against Welchspring (1:3) and was victorious.
    November 17, 07:29:35 Our kingdom Sektor (1:10) bravely defended against Last Whisper (1:3) and was victorious.
    November 17, 07:29:49 Our kingdom Sektor (1:10) bravely defended against GetRektlul (1:3) and was victorious.
    November 17, 07:30:03 Our kingdom Sektor (1:10) bravely defended against buckwildnasty (1:5) and was victorious.
    November 17, 07:30:14 Our kingdom Sektor (1:10) bravely defended against Captin Planet (1:18) and was victorious.
    November 17, 07:30:24 Our kingdom Sektor (1:10) bravely defended against AllBlackAttire (1:6) and was victorious.
    November 17, 07:30:54 Our kingdom Sektor (1:10) bravely defended against DMGB Productions (1:11) and was victorious.
    November 17, 07:31:05 Our kingdom Sektor (1:10) bravely defended against Mr Jefferson (1:11) and was victorious.
    November 17, 07:31:16 Our brave kingdom TechnologicPhenom (1:10) attacked Sektor (1:10) and failed.
    November 17, 07:31:26 Our kingdom Sektor (1:10) bravely defended against HollyMolly (1:14) and was victorious.
    November 17, 07:31:44 Our kingdom Sektor (1:10) bravely defended against DJSPinKing (1:8) and was victorious.
    November 17, 07:31:53 Our kingdom Sektor (1:10) bravely defended against hitemhigh (1:9) and was victorious.
    November 17, 07:32:04 Our kingdom Sektor (1:10) bravely defended against OG Oakland (1:18) and was victorious.
  • Guess someone needs to learn sarcasm.. but hey lets just get butthurt. I mean its not like Robtomo already said they were his or anything... or maybe that same person who needs sarcasm lessons also needs to LRN2READ... anyways, Fuck You.
  • Also.. 1:10, /sigh... they had a chance to be good.. I mean REALLY good. Instead they attack a sector mate who broke a KT. Ask 99% of the player base if they would do the same thing and they will say no. So I got butthurt and hit 1 kd back.. and again when he hit me again... and failed a couple of times when I couldnt be bothered with a SoM after he hit me again. Kinda funny that KD didnt get intra sector KTd when he was suicided aka Major AT AND started hitting me first... and then, isnt 1:10 the same sector that bitched out right before war was about to start to save their pretty, pretty kingdoms?

Dont start talking to me about whining, until you actually do something yourself... Anyways, Fuck You x2.
  • Pretty sure in the SF this was discussed and about 90% disagreed with you, so dont throw out 99% bullshit.

You suicided every damn hit, a couple of people caught you, started hitting and one of the KDs in 1:10 decided to take some of your land before you were eaten up. Luckily for you, you were not eaten up, but if I was on I would have rolled you too.

Listen Pie, you seem to think all of 1:10 is this big tight nit group of friends who went against you, it is not. Sure, there are friend groups in there but just accept the fact you screwed up this round and you made a fool of yourself and because of that most of 1:10 wanted to take you down, which is why we all helped kill you fool.

As for the multis, I have seen robtomo say he also is not in charge of the multis, I have also seen at least 3 others all say the multis are theirs.

And as for the sarcasm thing;

PeeEyeEee said:

Suprisingly, on a text based game, where I cant see you... I cant hear you, or your tone... I can just read your words, it may just SOMETIMES be difficult to judge what is and is not sarcasm....
  • Pretty sure in the SF this was discussed and about 90% disagreed with you, so dont throw out 99% bullshit.

You suicided every damn hit, a couple of people caught you, started hitting and one of the KDs in 1:10 decided to take some of your land before you were eaten up. Luckily for you, you were not eaten up, but if I was on I would have rolled you too.

Listen Pie, you seem to think all of 1:10 is this big tight nit group of friends who went against you, it is not. Sure, there are friend groups in there but just accept the fact you screwed up this round and you made a fool of yourself and because of that most of 1:10 wanted to take you down, which is why we all helped kill you fool.

As for the multis, I have seen robtomo say he also is not in charge of the multis, I have also seen at least 3 others all say the multis are theirs.

PeeEyeEee said:

Suprisingly, on a text based game, where I cant see you... I cant hear you, or your tone... I can just read your words, it may just SOMETIMES be difficult to judge what is and is not sarcasm....
    Bro you sound very butthurt! Stop being such a puss

PeeEyeEee said:

Bro you sound very butthurt! Stop being such a puss
    Eh? I have nothing to be butthurt about??? I am still alive, I havent been hit by multis, only by other normal players a few times...

More trying to clear up Pies blatent agenda against Barricade and 1:10, but take it whichever way you want mate.

• I'm pro Pie!

Viva la Pie!
  • edited November 2014
  • Lol, im not anti pie, I am just anti 'Omg I suicided one kt and my sector hit me and no one should hit me cos 99% of people say they wouldnt and 1:10 are all asian and all one big group of friends who control the multis' blah blah blah.

You send out all your D you are dumb and free land.

If you send it out, multiple times each day...... well come on, you don't have a leg to stand on really when it comes to people hitting you.

• False

1:10 are not all of Asian descent.
  • I love how you are trying to somehow drag all of 1:10 down pie, when you fully know not even fully half of the kds even touched you. it was literally like 4 or 5 players and even i would admit if you werent my group mate i might have hit you. goes back to the whole, keep the land in the sector, instead of letting others have it mantra. And i would be willing to bet thats exactly what happened. should it have? no.. maybe.. idk i didnt touch you it was my call, the ones who hit made their choice. so flame individuals leave 1:10 out of your posts. AND we left Bacon because we were tired of waiting on the leadership, not to save our pretty kingdoms. as far back as a week and a half ago it was being discussed. And YOU of all people know that this sector is far from tight knit.. we are two totally different large groups, with several free loaders. i dont think we have agreed on anything all round. we just discuss and do what the majority agrees upon. you were there, you saw this happen.
  • and im not asain for sure :) murica
  • This entire round is a sham
  • Who was pie
  • I love how you are trying to somehow drag all of 1:10 down pie, when you fully know not even fully half of the kds even touched you. it was literally like 4 or 5 players and even i would admit if you werent my group mate i might have hit you. goes back to the whole, keep the land in the sector, instead of letting others have it mantra. And i would be willing to bet thats exactly what happened. should it have? no.. maybe.. idk i didnt touch you it was my call, the ones who hit made their choice. so flame individuals leave 1:10 out of your posts. AND we left Bacon because we were tired of waiting on the leadership, not to save our pretty kingdoms. as far back as a week and a half ago it was being discussed. And YOU of all people know that this sector is far from tight knit.. we are two totally different large groups, with several free loaders. i dont think we have agreed on anything all round. we just discuss and do what the majority agrees upon. you were there, you saw this happen.
    Very nice post, spot on.
  • If your sector mate mysticides wrong and you're the only one to hit him, hate to break it to you... But you are the problem. If you are such shit that you absolutely need suicided lands from a sector mate, yikes.
  • Sure myself and others got greedy on Pie, but it was still a moronic hit. 0 def on 5500 land I think it was, I saw a stream of hits on him and som him. I thought he was done, so I decided to claim land and keep it away from fenris kds. What happened next was down to pie and he couldn't admit he fucked up more than me. For an adult it was rather a sad sight. So I had my group all hit him when we woke up and I saw he had been Multi raped, it became the each choice to erase the dick and move on as a sector. The feud was common knowledge or the Multi user wanted to rape easy land, who knows really. But I would be the fool to use such a stupid way to kill him, I always claimed who were mine in 1:10 and opened up to a rival about who they were and how they landed in 1:10. The same AL, who stacked 1:19... And had users with the same group named suspended. walls had moon run fenris and meat shield and destroy fenris to the ground. The plot of the round.

Anyway congratulations, if I'm accused of the crimes I may aswell commit them.
  • they are all mine. next time dont accuse me while i was actually playing clean
    proof they are mine: first target sektor
    next target: jester Obliterate (1:15)

dont lie to people next time guys
  • edited November 2014
    they are all mine. next time dont accuse me while i was actually playing clean
    proof they are mine: first target sektor
    next target: jester Obliterate (1:15)

dont lie to people next time guys
    don't do stuff like this and people won't presume stuff...
    and don't be butthurt about being kt'ed
  • i created these before i got ktd, the moment i discoverd i got lied to.
    all of you thought i was guilty anyways, like barricade said himself, might aswell commit the crimes then
  • i created these before i got ktd, the moment i discoverd i got lied to.
    all of you thought i was guilty anyways, like barricade said himself, might aswell commit the crimes then
    then why target obliterate?

• the same reason why i hit him.
    i dont like the guy

i created them for sektor, jester is a nice bonus. not like you can kill 50 people this late in the game with multies