Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AHAHAHA BC scrubs

edited November 2014 in General
all im watching is how bad BC is with this bashing its a joke. this is really what this game has come too? play to turtle as an alliance instead of playing the game for what it is?
i do love coming on and seeing stuff on how bad of players you really are

Forces from Thunder Cats (1:11) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
Our military has lost: 52 soldiers, 149 laser troopers, and 9 tanks.

830 land 130k NW vs 4k land and 770k NW the jokes are real i know see why u guys bash 20 times a day its cuz u cant make any real hits.

Comments

• o i forgot to mention

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • So that attack up there must be you? That's almost as funny as this:

Our kingdom Kundala (1:3) bravely defended against Chubby Butt Cheeks (1:19) and lost 43 planets.
    Our kingdom Kundala (1:3) bravely defended against Chubby Butt Cheeks (1:19) and lost 30 planets.
    Our kingdom Kundala (1:3) bravely defended against Chubby Butt Cheeks (1:19) and lost 21 planets.

BTW this guy is a late start and was active......
  • I got hit, time to whine on the PFs!
  • edited November 2014
    No I think it was being triple bashed also why he posted then disbanded.
  • Good name bro
  • No I think it was being triple bashed also why he posted then disbanded.
    perhaps this isnt fair of me, but if you got triple bashed then you have nobody to blame but yourself

build a better KD thats not worth the hit next time
  • BabyPuncher... long time no see.
    perhaps this isn't fair of me, but if you got triple bashed then you have nobody to blame but yourself

build a better KD that's not worth the hit next time
    this is why people stop playing this game. Oh you should of built better defense to defend against people 3 times or more your size its your fault that you can get hit.
  • I believe he started late. Does it matter really? I can understand hitting once but back to back triple tapping, that's rough.
  • This is the whole "what are you going to do about it?" mindset.
  • edited November 2014
    No I think it was being triple bashed also why he posted then disbanded.
    perhaps this isn't fair of me, but if you got triple bashed then you have nobody to blame but yourself

this is why people stop playing this game. Oh you should of built better defense to defend against people 3 times or more your size its your fault that you can get hit.
    You shouldn't have let people get to 3x your size, else you be devoured by those stronger than yourself.

I know not everybody can be in the top 10 but those that put in the effort reap the rewards. If you do not grow your KD well, and do not take the time to make strong friends, you will be eaten by those stronger than you. In my opinion thats the way it should be.

You shouldn't have let people get to 3x your size, else you be devoured by those stronger than yourself.

I know not everybody can be in the top 10 but those that put in the effort reap the rewards. If you do not grow your KD well, and do not take the time to make strong friends, you will be eaten by those stronger than you. In my opinion thats the way it should be.
    you realize people start late. And one hit is fine but 3 is just being an ass and driving more people away from the game.

you realize people start late. And one hit is fine but 3 is just being an ass and driving more people away from the game.
    if anything driving people away from this game, is better for them.

i dont see the problem........ :D?

if anything driving people away from this game, is better for them.

i dont see the problem........ :D?
    That is true.
  • Why is OP so anti-British Columbia?
  • you people with all the make a better kd and dont get bashed or they shouldnt be 3 times your size bull shit...how about you fucks not bash people..how about you take some fucking personal responsibilty and play with some integrity..oh wait you cant because you want people to leave the game..how about you leave the game...since its so crappy then maybe people who play for fun and with a lil sense of fair play will actually play the game
  • dont play if ur just gonna play half assed.

• dont play if ur not just gonna play half assed.

FTFY
  • Baby puncher- bashes suck. Unfortunately you have come to the worst possible place to complain. I'll see what I can do, but I can't promise anything
  • what did u change
  • Theres no viable place to complain about bashing in this community anymore. Your best bet is to make an army of multis and wipe out the uni. Somebody should really get on that, seriously.
  • Theres no viable place to complain about bashing in this community anymore. Your best bet is to make an army of multis and wipe out the uni. Somebody should really get on that, seriously.
    This
  • Werent fenris the sk police back in the day?
    Thats a millenia ago, now everything is just rotten in here.
    No.
  • you people with all the make a better kd and dont get bashed or they shouldnt be 3 times your size bull shit...how about you fucks not bash people..how about you take some fucking personal responsibilty and play with some integrity..oh wait you cant because you want people to leave the game..how about you leave the game...since its so crappy then maybe people who play for fun and with a lil sense of fair play will actually play the game
    I'm not even playing this round

but if you get bashed you have nobody to blame but yourself. You're at the mercy of others. If you don't like it, do something about it. Sitting in the PFs complaining about how others aren't treating you fairly is pathetic in my opinion.
  • Silent you must be braindead.

There is literally nothing a KD can do to not get bashed, aside from go 100% turtle and never train a single offensive unit, and even then sometimes that's not enough.

Again.. 100% braindead.