Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AHAHAHA BC scrubs

2»

Comments

• Sped, SB plays from the front of the pack, I've seen him build and he doesn't have to worry about getting bashed because he is never small enough to be in bash range. He is saying it is up to the person to not suck (par for the course with SB haha).
  • edited November 2014
    Silent you must be braindead.

There is literally nothing a KD can do to not get bashed, aside from go 100% turtle and never train a single offensive unit, and even then sometimes that's not enough.

Again.. 100% braindead.
    Or never be in the position to be bashed in the first place.

Don't come complaining to the PFs when you get bashed. If your KD sucks its your own fault. Go and get revenge via your alliance, or your friends, or by doing w/e you want. Aggressive probings, missiles, w/e.

But if you get bashed, it's ultimately your fault for being bashable. I'm not saying people should go around bashing little KDs. I don't bash KDs myself. But what kind of person comes crying to the PFs? Deal with your own problems, don't whine because somebody better than you beat you.
  • So if some amazing vet whos finished top multiple times comes back to play but signs up late gets bashed by some window licking moron playing DW, that vet is somehow a bad player?

You're right!
  • 5k lander got hit to the point of disbanding today lol. I think BC has killed more KDs without war or effort than LJ or Fen ;)
  • So if some amazing vet whos finished top multiple times comes back to play but signs up late gets bashed by some window licking moron playing DW, that vet is somehow a bad player?

You're right!
    If the Vet signed up late, he knew what he was getting in to.

I never said getting bashed made you a bad player. I said it means your KD sucked, and that you shouldn't come crying to the PFs when it happens. If you sign up late your KD is probably gonna suck. That's just how it goes and a vet is gonna know that. A vet also won't come to the PFs crying about getting bashed. A vet would do something about it.
  • Silent you must be braindead.

There is literally nothing a KD can do to not get bashed, aside from go 100% turtle and never train a single offensive unit, and even then sometimes that's not enough.

Again.. 100% braindead.

Don't come complaining to the PFs when you get bashed. If your KD sucks its your own fault. Go and get revenge via your alliance, or your friends, or by doing w/e you want. Aggressive probings, missiles, w/e.

But if you get bashed, it's ultimately your fault for being bashable. I'm not saying people should go around bashing little KDs. I don't bash KDs myself. But what kind of person comes crying to the PFs? Deal with your own problems, don't whine because somebody better than you beat you.
    Your replies are nonsense. Why not come to the PFs to complain, the ALs are obviously shit and do nothing about it.

When I play I always make sure to hit bashers for people and so should others, they are just shit players who purposely nerf their kingdoms by hitting for shitty scraps of land because they arent good enough to go for the big land.

Some people cant put the effort in or sign up late, yes this shouldnt stop them being fair hit by people who put more effort in but it should stop them being hit by bashers.

Again.. 100% braindead.

Your replies are nonsense. Why not come to the PFs to complain, the ALs are obviously shit and do nothing about it.

When I play I always make sure to hit bashers for people and so should others, they are just shit players who purposely nerf their kingdoms by hitting for shitty scraps of land because they arent good enough to go for the big land.

Some people cant put the effort in or sign up late, yes this shouldnt stop them being fair hit by people who put more effort in but it should stop them being hit by bashers.
    Perhaps it's just a difference of opinion. I believe you should solve problems through your own effort. Just coming to the PFs to cry though is pathetic in my eyes. Don't cry, do something about it instead.

Whining in the PFs solves nothing. Who would want to be so pathetic as to cry in public while doing nothing themselves?
  • I don't know if it counts as whining, guy was just looking for assistance.
  • idk, the first 2 posts really look like whining to me.
  • Not so much whining as it is him just being shocked. Which is silly, cause he's not wrong, some SK players have nobody else to hit except for bashes :D

Kundala (1:3)

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Mountainous
    Networth: 51,683 (243)
    Land: 386 (231)

Chubby Butt Cheeks (1:19)

Kingdom Information
    Planet Type: Mountainous
    Networth: 1,236,931 (1)
    Land: 6,585 (1)

You're right SB, Kundala is a fucking pussy, he should really learn how to build a KD.
  • On a related note, as Qwj said, bashers used to get torn a new asshole. Wasn't even that long ago that bashing was a death sentence, that rule went out the window as soon as ALs stopped having backbones I think.
  • On a related note, as Qwj said, bashers used to get torn a new asshole. Wasn't even that long ago that bashing was a death sentence, that rule went out the window as soon as ALs stopped having backbones I think.
    if ur at 430+ land
    and you have less than 200 tanks as defense

pretty sure u can't whine about bashes

y dont we whine about 250 landers with 200soldiers and call them bashes too?
  • edited November 2014
    That guy didn't even whine, people are just speaking for him lol, I'm just commenting on how stupid SB sounds. And my comment about bashers was moreso about guys who bash actives but are too big that they never get punished.
  • That guy didn't even whine, people are just speaking for him lol, I'm just commenting on how stupid SB sounds. And my comment about bashers was moreso about guys who bash actives but are too big that they never get punished.
    thing is, the bash rule is to protect 'noobs'.
    brand new noobs.

brand new noobs that dont make defense so they get hit anyways, but honestly if you are going to get hit, you want to get bashed rather than fair grabbed. bashes kill less military, BY A LOT. plus u dont lose honor, so if you are getting hit either way, bashes are best for your kingdom.

Maintaining the bash rule for veterans. is just pointless, if you start late, #1 you prob dont care because u arent ranking anyways, #2 if you didnt start late and u fell behind and got bashed, then you shouldnt fall behind. but even if u did get bashed, u are going to get fair grabbed too, if I were going to be hit, i'd rather be bashed. People still call 3x hits, so I wud rather have 3x bashes on me, than 3x fair grabs, at least I dont lose honor/as much military.

stupid bcart , i keep not using apostrophes when typing in sk
    Yeah the community has went downhill faster than a speedboat. People are just turning away when this kind of douchery happens.

• Perhaps it's just a difference of opinion. I believe you should solve problems through your own effort. Just coming to the PFs to cry though is pathetic in my eyes. Don't cry, do something about it instead.

Whining in the PFs solves nothing. Who would want to be so pathetic as to cry in public while doing nothing themselves?
    Wow "just do something about it" eh....I bet he didnt think of that genius plan!

What the fuck is he going to do about it? he is obviously new/started late and cant do anything about it and ALs dont anymore because they just dont have the balls.

Walls, nobody cares about the technicalities of how it is actually better to be bashed. Nobody ever has hence the old death sentence. The whole point is, if you arent bashed, you have been hit fairly. If you are bashed you have been hit by a shitty player who cant hit big and in his range so goes after the newbies.

Pity there doesnt seem to be many decent players left to go after them
  • I mean what the fuck did coming here accomplish? If you wanna be his shoulder to cry on be my guest, but he's not any better off is he? If it was me, I'd find a way to get revenge, not beg and cry in the PFs
  • If you bash for land, you should be KTed for being an idiot
    If you bash to be a dick, you should be KTed for being a dick
  • I mean what the fuck did coming here accomplish? If you wanna be his shoulder to cry on be my guest, but he's not any better off is he? If it was me, I'd find a way to get revenge, not beg and cry in the PFs
    Not really sure what you're trying to accomplish, either. -shrugs- It's PFs. Most ppl are just expressing themselves.

Again.. 100% braindead.
    Yet he out builds you every time he fucking plays... STFU bitch, you suck and if you wanna get better learn to change! If you wanna fucking win get a clue, get a team and learn how to manipulate, be ruthless and FFS stop turtling... no balls no glory bitch
  • edited November 2014
    KTs for bashes? What if somebody is being a prick. Bashing is funny sometimes.
  • reverse bashing is where its at
  • reverse bashing is where its at
  • No I think it was being triple bashed also why he posted then disbanded.
    perhaps this isn't fair of me, but if you got triple bashed then you have nobody to blame but yourself

build a better KD that's not worth the hit next time
    this is why people stop playing this game. Oh you should of built better defense to defend against people 3 times or more your size its your fault that you can get hit.
  • KTs for bashes? What is somebody is being a prick. Bashing is funny sometimes.
    Not like you then ;)
    I mean what the fuck did coming here accomplish? If you wanna be his shoulder to cry on be my guest, but he's not any better off is he? If it was me, I'd find a way to get revenge, not beg and cry in the PFs
    But he didnt beg or cry, and ordinarily it would have accomplished me or a player that I know rolling that shitty kd a few times that bashed him. Unfortunately this round we arent here.
  • KTs for bashes? What is somebody is being a prick. Bashing is funny sometimes.
    Not like you then ;)
    I'll assume you are calling me not a prick and not saying I'm not funny :D
  • Just say bacon, everytime I see BC, I think British Columbia.