Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

#Truth

Comments

• So we are back to speculation. Because based on your theory most of the game can be meadows multis as well.

Please show real proof or even logical reasoning on how they could be multis
  • edited November 2014
    So we are back to speculation. Because based on your theory most of the game can be meadows multis as well.

Every top kingdom outside of the alliance that Walls is alliance leader of got raped by multis. If that isn't a Logical reason as to why they are behind the multis then then idk wtf you want to hear.
  • There is a ton of logical reasoning all over this thread and the public forums in general. Whether or not its the Killer Rabbits or not is in some ways still up in the air, but at this point who cares. They are the leaders of the alliance and Sektor is just a byproduct of being in the best alliance. I agree with Rob on almost all points.
  • edited November 2014
    So we are back to speculation. Because based on your theory most of the game can be meadows multis as well.

Every top kingdom outside of the alliance that Walls is alliance leader of got raped by multis. If that isn't a Logical reason as to why they are behind the multis then then idk wtf you want to hear.
    I don't know why people are still arguing over this or trying to convince anyone. Just Uni gang-bang BC for the shit that everyone had to put up with over the last week. Once their tops are taken out, it'll send a message to every other loser in future rounds that multi'ing your competition is not a good idea because your main will be killed off.
  • So we are back to speculation. Because based on your theory most of the game can be meadows multis as well.

I don't know why people are still arguing over this or trying to convince anyone. Just Uni gang-bang BC for the shit that everyone had to put up with over the last week. Once their tops are taken out, it'll send a message to every other loser in future rounds that multi'ing your competition is not a good idea because your main will be killed off.

• I don't agree in killing the number 1 KD, just because the alliance is dodgy. We should be targeting those that are most active and believe most in the alliance. All leadership except AL and VAL. if sektor is one of these then I'm ready.
  • can be done easily if you have xbox and smartphone.
    Doesn't even require that much effort. Can be done with simply 2 different browsers.
    too easy, i prefer Nighthawk's method :P
  • can be done easily if you have xbox and smartphone.
    Doesn't even require that much effort. Can be done with simply 2 different browsers.
    too easy, i prefer Nighthawk's method :P
    Oh haha you were trolling. I thought you were serious LOL.
  • Also any one of you cheaters saying "oh lol, you think I have time to run all these multis? I hardly even play my one KD. I'm super busy hardly play this game"

You post in nearly every single PF thread, your KDs are top 5 and you're online constantly. I'm sure everyone here knows youre lying but shit man come up with a better excuse.
    Good point, the last 12 hours where I haven't logged in just now qualifies handily as being constantly online, and my long detailed and thought out pf posts really show my dedication, as each of them must have taken upwards of 30 minutes to post.
  • The multis have been inactive for a while...
  • Also any one of you cheaters saying "oh lol, you think I have time to run all these multis? I hardly even play my one KD. I'm super busy hardly play this game"

You post in nearly every single PF thread, your KDs are top 5 and you're online constantly. I'm sure everyone here knows youre lying but shit man come up with a better excuse.
    Good point, the last 12 hours where I haven't logged in just now qualifies handily as being constantly online, and my long detailed and thought out pf posts really show my dedication, as each of them must have taken upwards of 30 minutes to post.
    Other than the fact that I wasn't solely referring to you (the fact that you take offense and so quickly assume I am only makes it more suspicious) it seems strange that all of you are able to read all the posts in the PFs. I guarantee if I go into all of the current threads I would see you, Meadows, and at least one or two of the other accused in each one. So its not so much that you write long, detailed posts, its the fact that you post a lot and being in each thread means you are keeping up with said threads which requires time.

And as Psycho said, the multis themselves have been inactive for a while now, so you saying you haven't been playing recently only adds to the proof lol.
  • I don't agree in killing the number 1 KD, just because the alliance is dodgy. We should be targeting those that are most active and believe most in the alliance. All leadership except AL and VAL. if sektor is one of these then I'm ready.
  • Ive only pissed off my sector this round and now Im being multi'd. Maybe that will narrow your list down. Rook, Amarok, Rath and I arent them... that leaves your with 12 possibilities. Sektor is mad I keep hitting sector mates, Mirlyuzi is mad I keep hitting him and theres 1-2 others who messaged me. Take your pick.
  • In the last like.. 5 days I've posted/read in maybe 5-6 different threads of the what, 20-30 on the front page? You're a moron Raeker. I get accused in every thread because people have no idea who else to nominate and jumping on a bandwagon is easy.

I honestly don't care if people think I did something or not. At this point I'm almost wishing I DID do it, just so I could hang it in front of your face. Because if I was doing it, I would.
  • I revealed my kd to walls and co, and the multis join mine and my personal issue with pie....
  • Pie > Barricade
  • Pie > Barricade
    A pie splats against a barricade...
  • Ratticade uses pie splat

Its super effective!!!
  • In the last like.. 5 days I've posted/read in maybe 5-6 different threads of the what, 20-30 on the front page? You're a moron Raeker. I get accused in every thread because people have no idea who else to nominate and jumping on a bandwagon is easy.

I honestly don't care if people think I did something or not. At this point I'm almost wishing I DID do it, just so I could hang it in front of your face. Because if I was doing it, I would.
    Nice now you're resorting to personal attacks. What makes me a moron exactly?

Nov. 4th alone you posted 10 times in 5 different threads. Thats basically every active thread and you had something to say in all of them. But apparently you're too busy and haven't been active in 12 hours (oh wow, 12 hours, what a crazy life you must lead).

In my opinion - once a cheater, always a cheater. At this point I'm done arguing and quite frankly I don't care if you did it anymore. As far as I'm concerned one should be KT every round for multi-ing even if you only did it once.

When was the last time you even played this game with just one KD Meadows?
  • I revealed my kd to walls and co, and the multis join mine and my personal issue with pie....
    pie is my VAL. and my problems officer.
    I already suspected your sector was responsible for the multis

I like how you 'revealed' yourself to me, right before these multis start hitting pie, and how you try to point this towards 'me joining your cause'

I asked pie the other day If he wanted me to do anything to you guys, you can ask him yourself, you guys didn't die because he didn't request your kt, if he did you guys would all be dead. Basically I just wanted to know who you were before I killed you, that's why I asked you who you were.

I believe pie and i know most of his groupmates, I have no idea who the rest of your sector is, but all of a sudden a lot of things make a lot more sense now.

I like how you 'revealed' yourself to me, right before these multis start hitting pie, and how you try to point this towards 'me joining your cause'

I asked pie the other day If he wanted me to do anything to you guys, you can ask him yourself, you guys didn't die because he didn't request your kt, if he did you guys would all be dead. Basically I just wanted to know who you were before I killed you, that's why I asked you who you were.

I believe pie and i know most of his groupmates, I have no idea who the rest of your sector is, but all of a sudden a lot of things make a lot more sense now.
  • Using multis to aid my cause vs pie would be as moronic as his attack. Yes it is very clear now.

• Nobody ever accused you of being intelligent Barricade.
  • edited November 2014

When was the last time you even played this game with just one KD Meadows?
    last.. round..?
  • Does that include Frank?
  • Not sure who tried to assume some random ass kd was my multi, but it wasn't.
  • I remember that chat from the NA AC's. Good ol' "Frank" of 1:7 "the guy" who never talked. lol I miss him where he at?
  • I assumed it was, it was a huge bank. I didnt have the probes to rob it though and it was inter alliance and a huge multi mystical isnt a clever thing to anger.

It had like perma 1mil robs.