Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

#Truth

edited November 2014 in General
It's time to stop beating around the bush. I'm probably going to get some people pissed off because of this post, but oh well. I've always kept it 100 and i'm not going to stop now. The people responsible for the multi attacks is infact Meadows and Co aka Killer Rabbits. Incase you still haven't noticed they raped all the competition outside of their alliance and pretty much destroyed Fenris from the inside out. Why you might ask? If I had to answer that question I would have to say for the lulz.

I've known and observed meadows long enough to know that she gets off on this kind of stuff. When she found out that Fenris was doing a reunion round there was no way she was going to miss an opportunity to try and completely destroy any chance of that happening. We've all seen her multi work on s2 and such. Who els fits the profile aside from her? This isn't the work of an amateur or a bot such as Keshas. I highly doubt there is anyone left in this game who would spend the time and dedication to build 50 kingdoms by hand aside from her. Although it may not be 100% meadows. A very likely scenario is that Her, Walls, and Default are taking turns logging into the kingdoms while using the same proxy. Regardless they all have knowledge of whoever is doing it and fully support it.

Now onto LadyAshnod and Fenris. I'm not really sure what the plan for the remainder of the round is for your alliance, but Meadows and Co pretty much broke into your home and took a dump on your kitchen table. They multid your members to the ground then proceeded to mock and make fun of you in the public forums about your lack of computer knowledge and where you work. I'd highly advise you to drop the happy go lucky attitude, team up with lumberjacks and wage war on Baconcookies. Start with Kill targeting KillerRabbits then move onto people closest to them.

I'm sure im going to get the people who are going to say where is the proof. Matching Ips? Yeah right that is never going to happen. They have been doing this for years on end. They know how this works down to a T. They have tools coded years ago by ursa/physics that they are still using to this day. Bsgid scanners, a partially working bot, and only god knows what els. You can either take my word on it or you can simply do nothing and continue to get farmed. Either way this is my last post on the matter. Have a good round.

Comments

• whole lot of truth in this thread o.O
  • i barely cared enough to run one kingdom, let alone a bunch of multis. this is some dank quality posting, though.
  • edited November 2014
    My mind is officially blown. Not so much by the truth as much by the fact some one had the balls to post this. You have my respect sir

Unless this is a troll post, in which case *shakes head in disappointment*
  • edited November 2014
    I don't know who is behind it but it's the most pathetic thing a bully can do when they hide being anonymous. If you're going to be a bully and get horny from preventing people from having fun then at least be open about it.

Even if the cheater(s) admit they are cheating they won't get banned from the game and the only thing happening would be that they can't tell anyone where their KD is in future rounds.

Just stand for what you're doing. You are fucking grown men/women so act like it.
  • edited November 2014
    I haven't played in years. So how much do you pay for KDs now days Robtomo? You can find me on AIM. I'll hook you up with mine for a good price. You still remember how to deposit into my paypal right?
  • I haven't played in year. So how much do you pay for KDs now days Robtomo? You can find me on AIM. I'll hook you up with mine for a good price. You still remember how to deposit into my paypal right?
    #Disappointed Cmon default let's get some new material. Usoundmaddoe?

• edited November 2014
    Maybe walls could do better.
  • I haven't played in year. So how much do you pay for KDs now days Robtomo? You can find me on AIM. I'll hook you up with mine for a good price. You still remember how to deposit into my paypal right?

You aren't known for much. The only time we've interacted was you begging to buy my account. Round after round. Now you think you are worth a sh1t is funny. Please don't ever type my ID again. Being mentioned by you degrades my presence in the SK community.
  • Mad or naw?

You aren't known for much. The only time we've interacted was you begging to buy my account. Round after round. Now you think you are worth a sh1t is funny. Please don't ever type my ID again. Being mentioned by you degrades my presence in the SK community.
    LOL default every time I think of you raging behind your pc. I picture Mr. Chow from the hangover. For real tho your a 2nd rate player.

You are worried about your standing in the sk community?

I'm now completely sold on the idea of you being behind this! What a dork.
  • edited November 2014
    Please don't ever type my ID again. Being mentioned by you degrades my presence in the SK community.
    Oh my god that is hilarious. This guy thinks someone gives a shit.
  • well that sums it up tbh

guilty
  • meadows has never done such things how could she be blamed for any of this is just not right i tell ya !!! O.o
  • Default is a decent guy. Do find it funny that the voice of the community is a cheat this round himself. That's as far as I'm going with that but I have Intel on you cheating this round robotnoob so don't come here trying to win/buy friends.
  • edited November 2014
    Default is a decent guy. Do find it funny that the voice of the community is a cheat this round himself. That's as far as I'm going with that but I have Intel on you cheating this round robotnoob so don't come here trying to win/buy friends.
    I'm not here to win or buy friends. I'm simply exposing the truth. Post your proof of me cheating or don't even open your mouth rocknoob.

• edited November 2014

• edited November 2014
  • Default is a decent guy. Do find it funny that the voice of the community is a cheat this round himself. That's as far as I'm going with that but I have Intel on you cheating this round robotnoob so don't come here trying to win/buy friends.
    I'm not here to win or buy friends. I'm simply exposing the truth. Post your proof of me cheating or don't even open your mouth rocknoob.

While I agree with you who is likely behind this. You cheated just last round against on Mercer.
  • WHat?! I could have sold my account?

Damn.
  • Nice diversion, Default. Rob says a few things that a LOT of people are thinking anyway and you take a cheap shot by talking about Rob's past as the very first thing you say. Just adds to the suspicion.

Sektor hasn't been touched either as Rank 1. I'm betting that if he and the 3 Rabbits are taken out, the multi's will funnily enough go inactive for some strange reason.
  • Everyone wanted an answer as to who was behind the multis, especially Fenris. I stand up and give you the answer knowing that certain people are going to come here to mock and criticize me.

You think this benefits me in anyway? All this does is ensure that Meadows and Co are going to try and multi me in the future every chance they get. Are you going to continue to sit there with your hands in your pockets and take the beat down or are you going to stand up and defend yourself?
  • i got multied by meadows as well and i didnt even play the round

the only real way to get at her is to close all the fast food restaurants
  • I thought I was going to read about how smoking kills people itt :(
  • I dunno who's doing what but I agree alza (I think he said it) at least rob admitted it was him on the forums last round.
  • starting to wonder if robotomo is a more literate viva
  • Meadows why youmulti clay you know he always dies anyway what a wasted wave of attacks
  • edited November 2014
    I don't see where Robs logic is wrong, there's always a chance he is wrong but his line of thought has 0 flaws. All he is doing is saying "this happened in the past so is it a stretch to say it's happening again?"
  • Meadows why youmulti clay you know he always dies anyway what a wasted wave of attacks
    gp
  • I tried getting you all to help me find meadows a girlfriend and nobody did...this us what you get.