Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

#Truth

Comments

• what if RobTomo mad the multies and tries to blame the rabbits. not that i like meadows, walls but im just putting it out here
  • You mean the guy who has said he has a working bot and finished working out the kinks after last round's test? Nah, he's a credible source who would never do any such thing.
  • so his wall of text is just to throw people off his scent?

Here's a screenshot to further elaborate on my original post. Where she says that she has a script that creates kingdoms is exactly what i was referring too by a partial bot coded by ursa aka physics. Right above that you can see her telling me about the time she multid and ruined s2 completely. This is exactly what i meant by her getting off on this type of stuff.

Don't worry tho Baconcookies pretty much has the round in the bag. Ladyashnod hasn't even acknowledged this thread. She seems to be more worried about killing anti turtles then her members getting killed off by a mass multi army. Anyone with half a brain left on this game knows that im speaking the truth in this thread.
  • lol, if your remember that round on s2 then everyone knew she was multying from the start. Whenever Meadows does cheat she is pretty upfront about it.
  • Too much nerd in this thread.

Less nerd, more playing SK.
  • i also have logs of robtomo using multies on kareem back when lux was aling an alliance
  • I've never denied smashing s2 for lols. Pretty sure that's public knowledge.

And yes, Ursu has old scripts and like I said, they don't really work anymore. I know almost nothing about coding stuff and wouldn't have a clue how to MAKE them work either way.
  • Everyone knows that I've used multis in the past. I'm in no way implying that I haven't. People wanted an answer to whom was behind the multis this round. The facts remain that this round I was raped by the multis and Baconcookies as well as Meadows group in 1:19 remained untouched. There is simply no denying that.
  • It was me.

CMSZ too strong.
  • Ofc it's someone like meadows, else they would have been multied long ago. Strangely enough the same people finish in the top quite often compared to others. So they must either run the bots together or know who runs them.
  • It was me.

CMSZ too strong.
  • It was me.

CMSZ too strong.
  • It's time to stop beating around the bush. I'm probably going to get some people pissed off because of this post, but oh well. I've always kept it 100 and i'm not going to stop now. The people responsible for the multi attacks is infact Meadows and Co aka Killer Rabbits. Incase you still haven't noticed they raped all the competition outside of their alliance and pretty much destroyed Fenris from the inside out. Why you might ask? If I had to answer that question I would have to say for the lulz.

I've known and observed meadows long enough to know that she gets off on this kind of stuff. When she found out that Fenris was doing a reunion round there was no way she was going to miss an opportunity to try and completely destroy any chance of that happening. We've all seen her multi work on s2 and such. Who els fits the profile aside from her? This isn't the work of an amateur or a bot such as Keshas. I highly doubt there is anyone left in this game who would spend the time and dedication to build 50 kingdoms by hand aside from her. Although it may not be 100% meadows. A very likely scenario is that Her, Walls, and Default are taking turns logging into the kingdoms while using the same proxy. Regardless they all have knowledge of whoever is doing it and fully support it.

Now onto LadyAshnod and Fenris. I'm not really sure what the plan for the remainder of the round is for your alliance, but Meadows and Co pretty much broke into your home and took a dump on your kitchen table. They multid your members to the ground then proceeded to mock and make fun of you in the public forums about your lack of computer knowledge and where you work. I'd highly advise you to drop the happy go lucky attitude, team up with lumberjacks and wage war on Baconcookies. Start with Kill targeting KillerRabbits then move onto people closest to them.

I'm sure im going to get the people who are going to say where is the proof. Matching Ips? Yeah right that is never going to happen. They have been doing this for years on end. They know how this works down to a T. They have tools coded years ago by ursa/physics that they are still using to this day. Bsgid scanners, a partially working bot, and only god knows what els. You can either take my word on it or you can simply do nothing and continue to get farmed. Either way this is my last post on the matter. Have a good round.
    Thank you.

I will stay for round 66 and let the remaining players try to play and have fun!
    I thought I was so insignificant - and being killed right out of newbie was a total awakening.

All the best to everyone.
    LadyAshnod - Fenris AL, Round 66
  • Everyone wanted an answer as to who was behind the multis, especially Fenris. I stand up and give you the answer knowing that certain people are going to come here to mock and criticize me.

You think this benefits me in anyway? All this does is ensure that Meadows and Co are going to try and multi me in the future every chance they get. Are you going to continue to sit there with your hands in your pockets and take the beat down or are you going to stand up and defend yourself?

Thanks again.

Ladyashnod- Fenris AL, Round 66,
  • Meadows is a bad little girl.
  • I think it's clear as day that meadows has the ability, she's never kept it a secret. Hell I've seen it first hand, but I won't say she is vindictive as our current multi Lord.

There's a difference between players who like information over people being assholes.
  • i got multied by meadows as well and i didnt even play the round

the only real way to get at her is to close all the fast food restaurants
  • Games current ALs care too much. Declare on BC just because the multis killed 0 of their KDs. Stop acting like your heart stops if your KD dies fags.
  • It was me.

CMSZ too strong.
  • i know who did the multis now :) glad i kept all my old ip notes for whatever reason
  • i know who did the multis now :) glad i kept all my old ip notes for whatever reason
    Shh
  • Who is the Faggie?
  • Kinda knew this already but thank you for putting it out there. Meadows prob doesn't even have a main KD and she's just playing the multis.

Raeker November 3 QuoteEditFlag
    Its the Killer Rabbits.

Meadows who are you playing this round as your main kd?

MissMeadowsMissMeadows November 3 QuoteFlag
    killer rabbit

• Also any one of you cheaters saying "oh lol, you think I have time to run all these multis? I hardly even play my one KD. I'm super busy hardly play this game"

You post in nearly every single PF thread, your KDs are top 5 and you're online constantly. I'm sure everyone here knows youre lying but shit man come up with a better excuse.
  • I still don't understand why the killer rabbits are claimed to be multis or cheating players. I see them post separately in ac. Have they done anything? Or is this just a witch hunt?
  • I still don't understand why the killer rabbits are claimed to be multis or cheating players. I see them post separately in ac. Have they done anything? Or is this just a witch hunt?
    Because 1 person can't post in AC on multiple accounts?
  • That is dediction to hold.conversations with yourself in ac to make it look.legit.

If there is real proof they are multis then I'm all for killing. Otherwise this thread is just bullshit speculation.
  • can be done easily if you have xbox and smartphone.
  • can be done easily if you have xbox and smartphone.
    Doesn't even require that much effort. Can be done with simply 2 different browsers.