Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lol Fatcep

Comments

• no money in lumber anymore... more in hard wood now ;)
  • edited September 2014
    Ty for the honors Seiko

Planets: 1,133
    Platinum: 154,359
    Civilians: 8,482
    Energy: 42,830

Honor: 3,856

Seiko 1:2

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (10) UNAVAILABLE (6) UNAVAILABLE (2) AVAILABLE (0)
    Soldiers 1,840 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 17,119 15,952 15,952 15,953 0
    Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Dragoons 66,119 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 7,782 5,759 5,760 5,760 0
  • You fucked your sector though Sped the war abuse is going to be insane. After you die of course.
  • So you're going to war abuse people who have nothing to do with me?

So gud.
  • Well they voted you leader therefore they are a direct extension of you. Its not personal but I like sending less mil for more land.
  • very true, the farming shall commence. lol
  • Newells was hit twice already yesterday by NA, why does war status change anything?
  • Single sector alliances are a joke everyone knows they get abused. You need an alliance in an empty universe or you get farmed
  • You were accused by Del of being a selfish player a few posts ago also. Then you take your sector declare war on an alliance 6 times your size to suicide grab back 1 person leaving your entire sector to be war abused 6 times over. Sounds pretty selfish to me.
  • edited September 2014
    I am sure no one cares but both Arctic Wind(1:3) and Firaga(1:3) are multis of someone in NightAngels. They login right after one another and hit NightAngels KTs all through the war against powerbomb. They are also voting against fatcep now and Saboing him lol.

Pretty sure they are multis of that big DW in NightAngels Oceanic (1:7).

Not only are they are a shitty alliance who can't KT anyone but they are also cheats.
  • Arctic Wind and Firaga were posted as multis helping PB during the war by NA. They sabo'd and suicide probed PB KTs.
  • Are you retarded? They are sector mates of mine and I know what they have hit all game. They have been helping NightAngels all game LOL. Now they are helping KT fatcep.

Trying to protect your multis? Why don't you guys KT them after you are done with fatcep then. At this rate it might take a month though.
  • errrr actually i saw the news and they were on the list of multis we wanted to kiill after the war. Not sure whats up with that unless its someone in NA clearing the way for them to get #1
  • You're not a threat at all. We working on killing good KDs first not Terra turtles with peace and defensive state. You will die and you will rage. Im Oceanic 1:7 I dont use multis I dont care that much
  • errrr actually i saw the news and they were on the list of multis we wanted to kiill after the war. Not sure whats up with that unless its someone in NA clearing the way for them to get #1
    Like I said they were helping PB and got put onto our multi KT list. With Thor 2:13 Funs 1:1 Megaloden 1:1. How would we know they were multis unless they were working against us?
  • Oceanic is a cheater and his kd is crap. But that level of skill is enough for top 10 these days.

And whose good kd are you killing?
  • I don't think you understand what i'm saying nobody. the multis were probably hurting our kingdoms and theirs so that war would be over faster and they woudl climb faster probably
  • I don't think you understand what i'm saying nobody. the multis were probably hurting our kingdoms and theirs so that war would be over faster and they woudl climb faster probably
    I already told you, they belong to Oceanic 1:7. They have been in my sector all round and I've been looking their login times and his.
  • My KD is crap? lol Well they working on Lotus I told Lotus early in the round I wouldnt bother him if he stayed out my sector. And what proof do you have that I cheat? IPs? Login times? Did I interact with any suspicious KDs all round? And the crap KD insult is overused. Talking about skill level? You don't know who I am kid.
    Understood but how would killing your own alliance mates end a war faster?
  • lol ok. I already know who you are - a newb and a cheater. As much as I need to know.
    I already told you, they belong to Oceanic 1:7. They have been in my sector all round and I've been looking their login times and his.
    Not mine I dont cheat.
  • Failed twice on me in 2days. You mad bro?
  • edited September 2014
    What else am I going to do with my wls? I picked the biggest kd out of my news who I know has multis in my sector.

yawn

• You just made that up lol Login times? Why wasnt any of it posted just hearing about it today...
  • This is such a boring thread.
  • all I know is Rocha kicked everyones ass. The End
  • I messaged that big terra Courtney with that a week ago when those multis showed up in his news during the war. I don't know who that is so ask him yourself.

Honestly I don't care. Congrats.
  • Courtney was De La Rocha,

as for multis during that time I was AL of NA and you should have made a better effort to let me know they were multis with proof and I would have kted them. Pretty sure as soon as NA was formed we kted like 8 or 9 Multis. So its not like we protecting them.
  • Yea I have 1 device 1 IP no matching login times. So today you say you assume they're mine now you know they're mine? Shut up retard. You lost SL again I guess I have something to do with that too?