Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lol Fatcep

12346»

Comments

• Seems like they weren't multis just upset sector mates at how you were fucking them over to troll us. Ohh and I will be rolling that ass the second peace drops biatch lololol
  • Both Firaga and Arctic Wind were posted as multis in NA forums. Multis were very active in KTing me. Thor was constantly probing me, and the only reason Oppo was able to break me is because megalodon just happened to sign on at the right moment and suicide 10k probes on me. I've seen plenty of proof that multis helped PB during the war, but absolutely nothing that shows NA was using multis.
  • Both Firaga and Arctic Wind were posted as multis in NA forums. Multis were very active in KTing me. Thor was constantly probing me, and the only reason Oppo was able to break me is because megalodon just happened to sign on at the right moment and suicide 10k probes on me. I've seen plenty of proof that multis helped PB during the war, but absolutely nothing that shows NA was using multis.
  • some of the multis still aren't even dead yet

got these left

Biawak Rabun (2:1)
    Nabalu Trading (1:16)
    Safe Cruise (2:18)
    High Mountain (1:10)
  • those are all your accounts meadows...well played. lol
  • September 27, 14:24:02 Our brave kingdom Oceanic (1:7) attacked fatcep (1:3) and conquered 573 planets.
  • Drama dudes
  • So 1:14 left del just to pick a fight with NA? Same with 1:3? How's that's working out so far?

This is a funny round, when does the next one start again?
  • So 1:14 left del just to pick a fight with NA? Same with 1:3? How's that's working out so far?

This is a funny round, when does the next one start again?
  • I dont know about 1:14 as an entire sector but it certainly seems that at least lotus did...cant say for sure...Im not privy to lotus mindset
  • those are all your accounts meadows...well played. lol
    let's be real here, i wouldn't have multis this small :D
  • i personally hope that NA doesnt rape the entire sector for one persons actions..esp since it seems the sector as a whole was pissed enough to remove him from SLposition seeming to point to the fact they are not happy with that change
  • No we left Delirium because it was a flaming pile of shit of an Alliance.

After speaking with Fauss and Newells they said leave, so I did.
  • Well. That escalated quickly.
  • Well. That escalated quickly.
    Yoooooo
  • You make me proud ;)
  • never listen to fauss, rule one