Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Destiny

Comments

• tbh i think turning a fps into an mmorpg was a great idea. Its almost like xenoblade for wii only with guns and no turns.
  • i havnt been able to play all that much but i dont think thats a bad thing, people already rolling lvl26-28s and complaining they have nothing else to do, wtf do they expect when theyre doing so many fucking hours on it.
  • Shut up you prick
  • i would but im poor

and destiny from what ive seen isnt worth the 400 dollar machine
  • Shut up you prick
  • edited September 2014
    i havnt been able to play all that much but i dont think thats a bad thing, people already rolling lvl26-28s and complaining they have nothing else to do, wtf do they expect when theyre doing so many fucking hours on it.
    mmo are the thing that you should never run out of things to do. Get to max lv, get gear by grinding finish the grid if no new content unsub /stop playing till there is. Its been the way of wow for a long time.
  • i would but im poor

and destiny from what ive seen isnt worth the 400 dollar machine
    I bought mine cause it came in white...

True story.
  • Fuck light leveling
  • Lol the 1st guy hit level 30 tiday... 107 hours in the game. .. wtf
    Wat
  • I like vagina to much
    thats not really a lot. but this guy is gonna get bored fast.

there's a reason destiny is a 10 year project.
  • i just hit lvl 27, there are some serious fuckups in the game atm, no match making on the vault of glass is the biggest one. Absolutely shocking from Bungie that is. they also just nerfed being able to dismantle rewards from the queens bounties, the drops are absolutely useless otherwise so its kinda pointless even doing any of them now.
  • I do like the buff to engrams is been needed. On the downside everyone will be lvl 28+ in no time though.
  • Finally hit 25, not terribly active but having fun with it.

One thing I noticed is how luck based this game is. I did about 20-30 strikes at lv24. Got an exotic helm yesterday and a legendary scout rifle, and my usefulness in a strike easily tripled.

Went from struggling to pull my weight due to needing a full auto clip per mob, to 2-3 rounds from the scout rifle. Safe to say the lv24 strikes are ez mode now.
  • I need more light.

lvl 21. i think my psn is Echox12
  • lol. bump
  • Also. At 25 right meow.
  • I like how I'm in the middle of doing VoG for the first time and get booted back to orbit.

hi5
  • I'm lvl30 if anyone needs help with weekly stuff

Psn xRockSK
  • can you add me? I am at work.

XEcho11
  • I like how I'm in the middle of doing VoG for the first time and get booted back to orbit.

hi5
    On the One here, and is doing that to us as well. I've just put the game down for the day.
  • just glitch it. haha
  • can you add me? I am at work.

XEcho11
    U sure it's XEcho11 ? Coming up with 9 noobs lol

• just glitch it. haha
    Game got patched today no more cheese lol
  • Yeah, the keep you from pushing atheon off during the raid now. So disappointing.
  • xbox one

I'm pretty good at Destiny.
  • Yeah, the keep you from pushing atheon off during the raid now. So disappointing.
    Thankfully I got all my raid gear and vex myth before this week :)
  • yeah unfortunately I haven't even gotten to attempt the raid yet. I am level 26, but just haven't been playing much. I am still missing a legendary primary and helmet. =/
  • I dont have any of the raid gear :( Snagged a legendary scout rifle though, and a nice exotic helm. Tried with a group today and we were doing pretty decent, then people started leaving and it all fell apart. FUUUUU