Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Destiny

edited September 2014 in General
SAPPPPPP all my old homies and homettes, whos got a PS4 and who has destiny?

if you do add me up, Lynog85, if you dont, add me up anyway bcoz i said so. Hows the old SK been treating you all? who is the new chump in town thinking he is the bees knees? hope you're all well you gang of nonce, bastards.

Comments

• I'm still king of the castle.
  • ^^ He's still licking boot straps n fluffing big black cocks
  • viva is the king of the castle
  • Viva is the bad ass here. Getting the first kt of the round for being a threat.
  • No no... not a threat, you confused threat with annoying lil crybaby bitch
  • Y would you waste time on a crybaby bitch?
  • Oh the rage
  • Oh the rage
    Same reason we hit hazza every round :P
  • Only level 12, haven't gotten much time to crush this beautiful game yet.

Lovin the Hunter though, Handcannons are fucking beast.
  • u wot m8 [welcome]
  • Hunter is pretty ultimate. Ill add anyone playing on ps4
  • Griggity on ps4 bakery... I'm a exo titan atm...
  • MrE-ric is me. Added you. Exo Hunter
  • Zeality91 on ps4 for me, I'll try to hop on more often!
  • Zeal!!! Fuck yea hit me up I'll add u 2nite
  • Eric I added ya ill be online after work
  • This thread leaves me to believe in the only person here with an Xbox One
  • You and moogle... lol dumbasses
  • Because there is a significant difference between destiny on the ps4 and the Xbox one...

Oh wait your dainty little controller lights up when it gets dark.
  • edited September 2014
    I switch consoles every generation. PS4 looks classier, takes up less space and I got a Destiny bundle for it so that was a perk. Also having half the control work as a button is neat, since it's your Ghost button on Destiny. Might just be a novel feeling, but I like the way the ps4 controllers feel.

As for Destiny itself, wouldbuyagain/10, pretty good game. Just killed a giant ass alien that shoots laser beams out of its head! My only problem is the matchmaking... bunch of wizards and knights were attacking us, while my 2 groupmates were just attacking the boss with a billion HP.

WTB better groups
  • Because there is a significant difference between destiny on the ps4 and the Xbox one...

Oh wait your dainty little controller lights up when it gets dark.
    #1 idk bout you but my xbox player friends said they disliked the ps3 b.c the triggers were backwards and now ps4 is lined up the same! That being said why is it XBOX had to go back to the table to make a full 1080 to KEEP up with Sony? PS4 gaming levels are way better hands down, on xbox 360 I had a 8.49 kdr on black ops 2 where as on ps3 I only had a 3.06... I've had both consoles b.c my roommate was a xbox player and now he's switched to ps4... and on a better note Sony exceeded protected sales on ps4 and xbox (which was cheaper) didn't hit 60% of projected sales lol! Ohhh and on ps4 you got lynog, eric, zeal n myself so win ein!

Lol I think clay has a xbox1
  • Read a couple angry people on reddit today saying how shit Destiny was... until about halfway thru their rage when they posted they are level 26.

If you spend 12 hours a day gaming for a week straight, I don't know that you'll ever be happy hahaha. Also read that this Vault of Glass raid shenanigans takes 4 hours.

FOUR hours. Who the fuck has time for this?!? Hope there's a 30 minute break in the middle for bathroom/food/walking around/nap.
  • What kind of game is Destiny?

I watched a gameplay and it looked like Halo.
  • It plays like Halo, but you do quests like any other RPG. Run around and collect stuff, get new armour/weapon/ability upgrades, join a group and play harder missions.
  • Cryptarch is such a damn troll... bring him green & blue engrams, only to get crapped all over and given shit I can't use or Uncommon.

• Read a couple angry people on reddit today saying how shit Destiny was... until about halfway thru their rage when they posted they are level 26.

If you spend 12 hours a day gaming for a week straight, I don't know that you'll ever be happy hahaha. Also read that this Vault of Glass raid shenanigans takes 4 hours.

FOUR hours. Who the fuck has time for this?!? Hope there's a 30 minute break in the middle for bathroom/food/walking around/nap.
    Have you never played WoW?
  • i need to get my lvls up to group!
  • Destiny is a great game!