Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scavenger Hunt 2014

Comments

• Korean delicacy we only eat them on korean thanksgiving day
  • Just to finish my rainbow: something red and something orange
  • edited September 2014
    Sorry for the poor image, it was either i shoot through the shade or the whole thing ends up obscured by extreme glare

Day 8

White Taxis - Taxi, Car
    Grey building in background with red writing - Restaurant. I can take a better picture later if required.
  • Helicopter
    Airplane
    Nerf gun
    Truck
  • edited September 2014
    Day 9:

This is a tricky one. NZ sports teams don't normally have official mascots (at least not in the sense that American teams do). The closest is usually what's in their logo. For this particular team, I've only seen their logo as a mascot once, and that was as a cartoon character.

Sports logo - Mascot
  • That is one thing on the list I think I'll have trouble with too. Without going to a detroit lions/tigers game I will be hard up for a mascot picture (note: I hate football and baseball)

• Inside a bus
  • Day 9:

This is a tricky one. NZ sports teams don't normally have official mascots (at least not in the sense that American teams do). The closest is usually what's in their logo. For this particular team, I've only seen their logo as a mascot once, and that was as a cartoon character.
    Sports logo - Mascot
    I did not consider regional differences on that one. I'll accept the sports logo as an alternative to mascots.
  • too late to join?
  • edited September 2014
    too late to join?
    you're in the list.

and you're still gonna beat me, because this game requires some sort of life interaction and i'm not available to deal with parts of it :P
  • too late to join?

Nope, feel free.
  • Day 10:

Painted ball - Football (European)
  • Ice cream
    Nuts
    Cheese crackers
    Something cold
  • bought a doritos for the chips achievement, ate it on my way back...remembered when i got home

facepalm¬¬
  • Farm animal
    Reptile
    Fish
    Exotic animal
  • Day 11:

Peacocks - Bird, Exotic animal
  • bought a doritos for the chips achievement, ate it on my way back...remembered when i got home

facepalm¬¬
    XD
  • hey, does dominoes count as board game? :P
  • does poker count as a board game if you play it on a board
  • Neither Dominoes nor poker count as board games, sorry guys :P Although it somewhat makes me regret not putting a deck of cards on my list.
  • edited September 2014
    if i make a cut in my arm and take a picture of my blood, does it count as red, or do i need to post all my blood to confirm its 90% red? :P

(checked spreadsheet and noticed i'm missing red)
  • Don't cut your arm for the scav hunt please
  • Yea u can just prick the back of ur thumb with a needle. It also relieves stress and headaches.
  • Day 12:

Auckland City Town Hall (yes, that's what it's called, the city town hall...)- Government building, Historic Landmark
  • Yea u can just prick the back of ur thumb with a needle. It also relieves stress and headaches.

uh..but theres a nail in the way,
  • Theres a smooth part of ur skin between the nail and the joint of ur thumb. U can look it up in acupuncture
  • i should probably hire a professional...might end up with an infection and lose the finger
  • Please don't show me a picture of blood. There's a reason I didn't become a doctor. There's no way you don't have SOMETHING red in your house.