Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forge, Red & Namaste

2»

Comments

• 98% of people still think I'm Namaste's AL even after I tell them greg is
  • Sry mate but Forge is my ally... you had a good kd for sure.. gg guys
    fair enough, the round was fun, im almost dead.

i forgot to send my 180k tanks away so i would be harder to kill on little land but then i realised that i dont care enough for those survival tactics
  • Well, this dick ain't gonna suck itself...
  • Was the last thing Azalieo heard before he swallowed his first cock.
  • Sometimes when ALs talk... shit lasts.

I wont guarantee it until the end, but the NAP between Forge and 1:4 helped both sides. I will say: Our KTs dont grow during their KTs lol. It might be fun to try Rollen or Jenga, but we wont be dropping the NAP. If we do... I offer up @TheHateTank haha
    I approve this message.

• Hey Bio, Walls laughed and laughed and laughed some more. At ur whining messages. You hit me and my alliance mate. While we were warring dream and Aviator hit me as well. Cobras kept me from posting you two up sooner. So we could see if we could make 2:2 sector disappear with a shotgun. I told knightsblade that 1:14 was reason for war and anyone else hits forge will get posted up too. How dare u leave the alliance to make another n ask me for a nap u scurvy dog. U have never in the past shown me or any of my mates mercy. Die like a warrior n stop posting cry baby threads. I have been on both ends of this. Happens we are on top again n made good allies don't cry cause u dint. Btw I took position here in forge with a Fuccin kill it attitude. Seems leadership dropped in my lap.
  • Ian died! It was his fault! I told him when he died I was making you VAL.. then I died.
  • edited August 2014
    Hey Bio, Walls laughed and laughed and laughed some more. At ur whining messages. You hit me and my alliance mate. While we were warring dream and Aviator hit me as well. Cobras kept me from posting you two up sooner. So we could see if we could make 2:2 sector disappear with a shotgun. I told knightsblade that 1:14 was reason for war and anyone else hits forge will get posted up too. How dare u leave the alliance to make another n ask me for a nap u scurvy dog. U have never in the past shown me or any of my mates mercy. Die like a warrior n stop posting cry baby threads. I have been on both ends of this. Happens we are on top again n made good allies don't cry cause u dint. Btw I took position here in forge with a Fuccin kill it attitude. Seems leadership dropped in my lap.
    all this bitching about 1:14. i made fair hits only and we didnt KT you guys for fair hits, and if we did then youd see bitching as well. I never sided with Angry Octo or any alliance this round and i guess you simply arent allowed to make fair hits in a game anymore. it wasnt a crybaby thread it was simply stating my view. I got KTed over making a fair grab in your alliance.

also we didnt leave the alliance, it disbanded.
    the "new" alliance lasted less then an hour and how did i not show mercy on forge again?

i never bashed forge, i never gangbanged or multitapped them, i just hit some of your bigger KD's 1x. omg please show me some mercy! fuck off bullshit talks. I didnt even fight forge when 1:14 was at war with you guys. no KT participation i even hit Red KD's and 2:4 during that term. so stop bullshitting about showing mercy.

you didnt tell knightblade jack shit and you know it. obvious posts in AF's and PMs from him indicate he was clueless as AL
    tl;dr kd is dead and thats it :)

• there were a lot of bad ALs this round, is that normal? i have not really been paying attention.
  • edited August 2014
    Rollen swallow is still alive? Nice! Who did it turn out to be?
    Rollen is Greg, i'll admit I pulled in every favor I could to help him survive.

But I don't think barricades post is exactly correct there was so much swinging in alliances this round I don't think anyone was really safe for a long time this round -_-
    I have no idea. I'm just going by past rounds I've played. It's pretty much how I said it is though. With a few rounds being a little better. I've never AL'd myself, not sure how I would do things differently to all these boring sk fights. I don't think Naps should be in the game anymore. People should learn to play where they land, but then again I never did that.
  • Ill start playing where I land when people with tiny probefarms and 10land hitters stop abusing my kds.

Spoiler alert: never gonna happen
  • Ill start playing where I land when people with tiny probefarms and 10land hitters stop abusing my kds.

Spoiler alert: never gonna happen
    Yeah I get that. Just saying.
  • In a perfect world you are right. But life is short in SK, too short to help out a potentially retarded alliance.
  • i play where i land, thats how you make new friends, or find particularly stupid people to avoid in the future
  • i play where i land, thats how you make new friends, or find particularly stupid people to avoid in the future
    Lol yar
  • Knightsblade (1:19)

Subject: (Blank). Sent on August 21, 19:53:27
    I will tell you that 1:14 is the main focus and reason for this war.

Knightsblade (1:19)

Subject: (Blank). Sent on August 21, 19:39:13
    I too have fallen into my position so I understand. However the reason for this war is simple we focused on dream. And while we did took pop shots from ur alliance which I do not take kindly to and bio was warned by cobras n bio agreed but failed to keep his agreement and is paying the price. We will only take out those that have hit or continue to hit us here.
  • edited August 2014
    Don't call me a liar u big whiney pussy.

I did not know who ur AL was so I figured start the War and he will show himself to me and he did. Also Red AL messaged me n told after I be f an on u that's what happened. N u did not make what u call a fair grab u war abused and any other AL I know kills war abusers . So when we was done with Dream we decided to take out ur war abusing ass
  • 98% of people still think I'm Namaste's AL even after I tell them greg is
    #truestory