Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forge, Red & Namaste

edited August 2014 in General
Great job on the PK of Aviator and also great job so far on my KT. Forge does the dirty work, Rollen tripletaps cause he can and red sees a perfect oppertunity to jump in. Gotta love SK and how everyone jumps on the old #10 universal just because he made fair grabs.

Forge, wake up and realise that top10 is fully dominated by Namaste. you could have asked a uni vs namaste and possibly get some action rolling, but instead you guys pick on the others and hope namaste will keep their NAPs up

tl;dr just lame to KT me for making a fair hit, qq topic

Comments

• ow just for reference, so far all 4 succes attacks where Namaste. gg
  • well thats false... b/c you had a break from forge.... i dunno how many came from 1:4 tho.

and for the most part I agree 1:4 has free rein, if they decide to turn on forge, we wont be able to do SHIT with the time we have left.

but also you just hit me so I also disagree for the most part and have to say, "fuck this dude" :)
  • well thats false... b/c you had a break from forge.... i dunno how many came from 1:4 tho.

and for the most part I agree 1:4 has free rein, if they decide to turn on forge, we wont be able to do SHIT with the time we have left.

but also you just hit me so I also disagree for the most part and have to say, "fuck this dude" :)
    you failed on me first :( at least 2x and you burned my fusions so thats why i hit yeah

• I find it funny... Angry jumped Red to move up Rankings and then Dream jumped as well. At that point Forge had to jump in. I reached out to the Allies I made (1:4) and asked them for help.

Now the Dream and Angry are getting fucked... we get cry threads. Dont fuck with Forge or our Allies (btw how is that KT of Jenga going?) Or you get it in the ass.

Yes Namaste may turn. I dont think they will, but worse shit has happened. We have treated them well and they have helped us a shit ton. (Where is 2:2?)

I wonder what the Alliance rankings are now..

Bio... I expect more from you than this. KTs are fun. Only the good get them, or the incredibly stupid. The good ones dont cry... the incredibly stupid..? Well they make threads like this. You chose to hit in Forge while we warred your SISTER ALLIANCE... now you pay the price.
  • edited August 2014
    I find it funny... Angry jumped Red to move up Rankings and then Dream jumped as well. At that point Forge had to jump in. I reached out to the Allies I made (1:4) and asked them for help.

Now the Dream and Angry are getting fucked... we get cry threads. Dont fuck with Forge or our Allies (btw how is that KT of Jenga going?) Or you get it in the ass.

Yes Namaste may turn. I dont think they will, but worse shit has happened. We have treated them well and they have helped us a shit ton. (Where is 2:2?)

I wonder what the Alliance rankings are now..

Bio... I expect more from you than this. KTs are fun. Only the good get them, or the incredibly stupid. The good ones dont cry... the incredibly stupid..? Well they make threads like this. You chose to hit in Forge while we warred your SISTER ALLIANCE... now you pay the price.

I never wanted to be part of octfags, bad AL-choices and SL keeping us in AngryOctopus killed my fun this round

all i have done the whole round is hit randomly. if 1:4 had a target i could break they would have seen me too, now stop blaming me for crappy alliance politics, im not AL nor do i make up targets. ive asked knightblade for ceasefires and quitting wars earlier, but he is oblivious, if i was AL, octfags would have disbanded so i could join the whores in namaste and explore+endgame.

i made it through Red KT, then less then 12h later Forge jumps on me, Red resumes KT and i got broken bigtime by RollenSwollen (1:4) (3x succes) 1x Forge (meh fair enough, you did all the work on sabos and fails) and Fire&Brimstone (1:2)

how on earth can forge allow Namaste to just do what they want. if this round was any fun, it would have ended the classic way: Uni vs #1

but instead, all AL's prove to be as shitty as my own and are more concerned about some random hits then to deal with 1:4

GG 1:4, well played, domination by pure fear of hitting your sector

• Bio, you have to admit that you got to that spot partly because of Rolling was giving others pure fear of hitting 1:14 too
  • Bio, you have to admit that you got to that spot partly because of Rolling was giving others pure fear of hitting 1:14 too
    i disagree, my KD had a solid def through whole round. ive hit KD's that where same size and 1/4th my def. 1:14 was only teamed with 1:4 for a short while, Aviator getting hit hard by Walls and myself taking hits from 1:4 as a proof of that. the fact still is that instead of the typical uni vs #1 endgame we now see a different scenario.

having said all, ill try to survive as long as i can, but i find myself utterly tempted to just not

• Not that it's any relevance to me now, but the NAPs being made in recent rounds have all been carebear. People say it's a war game, but all show cowardice. It's always like a powerhouse nation against an african village throwing wooden spears. Nobody wants an equal fight on sk, they just want to stomp someone and feel better about their life haha.

• Anyone suggesting that being in a sector with a rank 1 DW in the early to mid game would not cause them to be able to grow better than they normally would have is either lying or stupid.
  • Anyone suggesting that being in a sector with a rank 1 DW in the early to mid game would not cause them to be able to grow better than they normally would have is either lying or stupid.
    i didnt say that having a big DW helped out, but the KD i had at that time was solid on defence, i was somewhat of a turtle earlygame and didnt climb up to top 25 till after rolling died
  • Looks like you aren't well known enough to finish.
  • Looks like you aren't well known enough to finish.
    true
  • shit happens in this game a lot :P
  • Rollen swallow is still alive? Nice! Who did it turn out to be?
  • Lovsan 12:41PM Quote
    shit happens in this game a lot
  • Lovsan 12:41PM Quote
    shit happens in this game a lot
    Quote button

• Bio... I expect more from you than this. KTs are fun. Only the good get them, or the incredibly stupid.
    So I guess that makes me fall under the category of stupid, because I'm certainly not very good lol.
  • Rollen swallow is still alive? Nice! Who did it turn out to be?
    Rollen is Greg, i'll admit I pulled in every favor I could to help him survive.

But I don't think barricades post is exactly correct there was so much swinging in alliances this round I don't think anyone was really safe for a long time this round -_-
  • edited August 2014
    Nobody wants an equal fight on sk, they just want to stomp someone and feel better about their life haha.

hahahah! im pretty sure, that this man is completely right.

Like i said I havent been around long, so I base agreeing from last round (octo and pro) and this round (forge 1:4) only :D

edit: came back to sk half way last round, so I dont know how intense the early and early mid game was so dont bitch at me about that post :D
  • Greg you might have told me at one point you were rollen, how are you still alive?!
  • I will admit...

He was about the 3rd kd on my list of KTs left. 1:4 jumped at the perfect time and talked to me. Tet followed by another KD and then Tiesto. It proved perfect for both sides. Timing is key.
  • How bout next time you have this timing before I get killed?
  • nah you were going to die either way mercer by us or by 1:1 failing on you till everyone could break there was nothing to do about that. Once you inter alliance rolled nothing coudl be done
  • CA anyone tell me why both red and forge are naped with namaste? Is it because they are scared of 1:4? Or is it the other way around..im confused ..thought the wars were over..is 1:4 looking to turtle the rest of the game out and want the security? Are all the midsized kds in forge and red worried about 1:4 grabs? Hell if they did it would be bashes for the most part....thoughts anyone?
  • What I learned from this thread.

My thread stands true.
  • Sometimes when ALs talk... shit lasts.

I wont guarantee it until the end, but the NAP between Forge and 1:4 helped both sides. I will say: Our KTs dont grow during their KTs lol. It might be fun to try Rollen or Jenga, but we wont be dropping the NAP. If we do... I offer up @TheHateTank haha
  • nah you were going to die either way mercer by us or by 1:1 failing on you till everyone could break there was nothing to do about that. Once you inter alliance rolled nothing coudl be done
    other than Jester, 1:1 had nothing to be concerned about. Not my fault that kid double bashed someone :P Being killed for having morals... sheeesh.

• On top of that... I actually approved of your hit Mercer. But I was nobody at that point.
  • edited August 2014
    Sry mate but Forge is my ally... you had a good kd for sure.. gg guys
  • you are always a someone to me pie