Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forge killing Random kingdoms with hugs

Comments

• Greg I think every person on sk knows that I could easily fuck you up ya little fucking spenk

No offense to Americans but your soft as shit without your technology!!!

1 English Gurkha could kill 3 us marines easy!
    1 English marine could kill 2 us marines
    1 English guy can kill one stupid geek named Greg

I would open you up son

And smash ya fucking glasses
    You want ya go come to me I fuxking mean it I will end you
    Ummm #1 I know a few Brits n Scouser from work and 1 from my Jui Jitsu gym I'd say he's one of my better friends but to say any English guy on a average is tougher than a US guy is ignorant. .. no matter where your from in this world there are softies and there are fighters... Drop that shit you sound pathetic

As far as you stomping me out or opening me up i Lol'd so fucking hard. .. your built like a teenage girl and although looks can be deceiving there's no fucking chance you'd beat my ass, sry bro I'd break you in half really fucking quickly
    I would slam both of you if I thought you could take me. But if you have no idea how to fight I would just kick your knees in and deflect with my left and hammer you both ways with my right followed by a spinning back kick. Bitch.

lol yeah good luck with that punk ass bitch. Sounds good in black in white but have fun with the execution in the real world.

• while you are doing all that kung fu bullshit, i'd just shoot you, because fighting fair is for retards
  • Let me unload my forty cal. Xdm into your face then.
  • Greg I think every person on sk knows that I could easily fuck you up ya little fucking spenk

I would open you up son

Ummm #1 I know a few Brits n Scouser from work and 1 from my Jui Jitsu gym I'd say he's one of my better friends but to say any English guy on a average is tougher than a US guy is ignorant. .. no matter where your from in this world there are softies and there are fighters... Drop that shit you sound pathetic

As far as you stomping me out or opening me up i Lol'd so fucking hard. .. your built like a teenage girl and although looks can be deceiving there's no fucking chance you'd beat my ass, sry bro I'd break you in half really fucking quickly
    I would slam both of you if I thought you could take me. But if you have no idea how to fight I would just kick your knees in and deflect with my left and hammer you both ways with my right followed by a spinning back kick. Bitch.

lol yeah good luck with that punk ass bitch. Sounds good in black in white but have fun with the execution in the real world.

Lol I could train you.
  • the size of the bullet is not nearly as important as the range with which it can be effectively engaged. there are few people in this game that i would feel threatened by in gun fight kiddo.

I would open you up son

Lol I could train you.

lol no you couldnt.

• I bet we put all these guys in the same room and they wouldn't get any further than dry docking each other in a game of twister.
  • Let's all fence in niddhog to see who is the most gentlemanly gentleman.
  • I bet we put all these guys in the same room and they wouldn't get any further than dry docking each other in a game of twister.
    FIGHT ME IRL

• I find its hilarious how you think yanks are harder than Brits

Your fucking pussies like the French

If it wasn't for your large numbers and resources u would be weak as pig shit

Just cos your country has money doesn't mean ya hard u fucking spenk

Trust me 100 Brits v 100 yanks
    It would be a fucking bloodbath
    You wouldn't stand a chance and any normal tank would relise this

I say this because I was in the military and I spent 8 month in Norfolk Virginia on a aircraft carrier and a destroyer and te American marine core even admitted we are better 1 v 1 but you guys have better tools

Don't forget the British empire ruled the world at one point

We still have 30% of the worlds population in our British colony

REMEMBER YOU all SPEAK

ENGLISH

We don't speak American there's no such official language you fucking Pratt

Come to my land I will fucking bounce u all over u fucking spenk
  • LOL is this conversation actually happening? Sweet fuck you are all pathetic.
  • I'm sorry Viva, not to throw you under the bus but America doesn't actually have a national language.
  • Yo I'm Asian, that pretty much means I know Kung Fu and Ninjitsu by default :O Come at me bros.
  • While u where playing sk with your tactical fighters I was actually playing with real fighter plans Greg
    Your a dim witt

Yes exactly Americans speak English this is what I am getting at
  • Yes exactly Americans speak English this is what I am getting at
    And....

Spanish
    French
    German
    Dutch
    Mandarin
    Laotian
    Portuguese
    Italian
    Arabic
    And on and on and on...

America is a melting pot pulling people from a slew of nationalities. You know what makes this country great? The fact that people will put themselves in shipping containers, cross deserts and raft an untold number of nautical miles all the while braving unforeseen dangers. All in the hope of a better life. Not many other places that happens in eh?
  • At least both sides suck at football.
  • Oh, and I will say that even though America doesn't have an official language, 80% of Americans use English as their primary or main language, as does the government and and all private institutions.
  • Marines are ok....i know a few not to scary

However rangers are crazy
  • lol ya we pussies. Remember the revolutionary war? you know.. the one you got your asses beat? oh wait.. thats been every war my bad. lol and the british empire never ruled the world. Roman Empire was closer than they ever were. Marines saying you were better? Never happen. lol you couldnt bounce a ball.
  • Your probably a 14 year old kid who isn't aloud to 7/11 supermarket alone
  • what this thread about actually, forge?? meadows?? or pussies?? hahaha

*dont mind me.. just getting my 1st post.. lol*
  • Its a fine first post too!
  • Your probably a 14 year old kid who isn't aloud to 7/11 supermarket alone
    * you're, holy fuck, ENGLISH BITCH, DO YOU SPEAK IT?
  • Also, "english" is just German, gone retarded.
  • I like this thread a whole lots.
  • At least both sides suck at football.
    You mother!
  • That stinks. I missed all that land.
  • While u where playing sk with your tactical fighters I was actually playing with real fighter plans Greg
    Your a dim witt

Yes exactly Americans speak English this is what I am getting at
    And while you were obviously NOT graduating school b.c your ENGLISH spelling is atrocious I was honing my trade and making a living... I've fed FOR FREE OUT OF MY POCKET hundreds of soldiers returning from war... I would have signed up for the military but I wasn't stupid enough to get stuck on a fucking ship cranking a ratchet for shit wages... sry you lil bitch ass pussyboii but I knew I was worth more then the shit position the Air Force offered me... now fuck off and go apologize to your girl b.c she's obviously gonna be the one helping your kid with his/her homework and spelling... fucking dumb ass twat pussyboii cunt

P.S. no fucking American soldier would ever say Brits were tougher then them so your lies are hilarious or your fucking delusional. ..
  • have any of u actually been in the friggin army?