Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forge killing Random kingdoms with hugs

Comments

• This guy isn't a KT as far as I know, but I did go ahead and approve him as free land after seeing how much of an anti-turtle he was. Not my fault he got eaten because people don't have targets.
    This game went from a huge player base to nothing. Take the fault. "You and your clique."
    Take that blame at least whore.
    The games decline was mostly due to bcarts lack of obvious cares for the game and a lack of an ingame mod.It was made worse with Keshas bot and many other multi users, meadows while she did end s2 rather effectively I can't blame s1 state on her atm.
  • This guy isn't a KT as far as I know, but I did go ahead and approve him as free land after seeing how much of an anti-turtle he was. Not my fault he got eaten because people don't have targets.
    This game went from a huge player base to nothing. Take the fault. "You and your clique."
    Take that blame at least whore.
    I just started playing again like, six rounds ago? The playerbase really wasn't any bigger then. And I don't even have a clique. I've played with different people every round I've played just about.

If you think a browser text-based game dying in 2014 is MY fault, you should probably also devote your life to something like scientology because they need more less-than-half sane people to sacrifice to whatever weird god-thing they worship.
  • Well, I'm Def Not Meadows

Wait are you not meadows, are are you not, not meadows?

I'm confused
  • I don't think anything in this thread did, but I'm not going to fuel your absurd fantasies.
  • Thing is with meadows and what she does

She creates multis and farms and feeds off the resources and becomes higher
    She's not good at this game
    Any one can be good when they cheat

Obviously it says alot about her when se won't tell us her main account name

It will pop out in the end though and it will be rank 1
    It will leave the dozzy cunts scratching there head thinking

Eeeerrrrrrr where the fuck has this cunt came from

I have seen it happen to much
  • Sad that Meadows won't tell us where she is.
  • I don't think my identity last round was a very well kept secret, was it?

Or the round before that, actually.

Or the one before that.

At least we can see you ahead of time and laugh, though.
  • Meadows you really don't have to say anything except "derrrr im an werewolves" and you win the thread compared to these dunces.
  • But winning by default is just no way to win :(
  • Not nice Newb! I'm not a dunce!

:: Goes and cries in a corner.::

You forgot your dunce hat....

Did she respond to you? I was mostly concerned with the king and queen of the dunces in this thread. Not you.
  • NO NO! YOU CALLED ME A DUNCE!
  • edited July 2014
    why are you such an angry little child? go get your dick wet, maybe smoke a little weed, and have a chill out moment.
    I like where your going with.this Zach. When did you start burning?!
  • NO NO! YOU CALLED ME A DUNCE!
    You are the dunce jester
  • Ewwww, now you compare me to Cai? HOW DARE YOU!?
  • How clotted are yalls arteries?
  • *y'all

It's y apostrophe all as it is a contraction between you and all.
  • why are you such an angry little child? go get your dick wet, maybe smoke a little weed, and have a chill out moment.
    I like where your going with.this Zach. When did you start burning?!

I didnt, but I do recommend it for people who are crazy.
  • edited July 2014
    Your mom
    Says alot about a guy who calls another guy a pussy but then hides like a girl

Little f king mug
    Where do you live???

If u live in England come to Sunderland I will break ya legs

Pussyboii wanna be internet tough guy... come to Fla, I'll meet ya at the Disney gates n break your jaw and fingers so we don't have to listen to your pathetic posts for a while...
  • OH SHIT! GET REKT AT DISNEY WORLD BITCH
  • edited July 2014
    Greg I think every person on sk knows that I could easily fuck you up ya little fucking spenk

No offense to Americans but your soft as shit without your technology!!!

1 English Gurkha could kill 3 us marines easy!
    1 English marine could kill 2 us marines
    1 English guy can kill one stupid geek named Greg

I would open you up son

And smash ya fucking glasses
    You want ya go come to me I fuxking mean it I will end you
  • I've met Greg. He could spank you. So, not everyone knows?
  • edited July 2014
    lol, right
  • everyone knows that the the brits have not been about to fight their way out of a wet paper sack for about 300 years

how many more ass beatings do you have to take before you pipe down?
  • edited July 2014
    Greg I think every person on sk knows that I could easily fuck you up ya little fucking spenk

I would open you up son

Ummm #1 I know a few Brits n Scouser from work and 1 from my Jui Jitsu gym I'd say he's one of my better friends but to say any English guy on a average is tougher than a US guy is ignorant. .. no matter where your from in this world there are softies and there are fighters... Drop that shit you sound pathetic

As far as you stomping me out or opening me up i Lol'd so fucking hard. .. your built like a teenage girl and although looks can be deceiving there's no fucking chance you'd beat my ass, sry bro I'd break you in half really fucking quickly
  • edited July 2014

I would open you up son

yep soft as shit. Our marines go in and soften everything up so your lil tough guys have a chance. Just remember id f not for the softies joining in you would be sprechen sie deutshe

• Greg I think every person on sk knows that I could easily fuck you up ya little fucking spenk

I would open you up son

Ummm #1 I know a few Brits n Scouser from work and 1 from my Jui Jitsu gym I'd say he's one of my better friends but to say any English guy on a average is tougher than a US guy is ignorant. .. no matter where your from in this world there are softies and there are fighters... Drop that shit you sound pathetic

As far as you stomping me out or opening me up i Lol'd so fucking hard. .. your built like a teenage girl and although looks can be deceiving there's no fucking chance you'd beat my ass, sry bro I'd break you in half really fucking quickly
    I would slam both of you if I thought you could take me. But if you have no idea how to fight I would just kick your knees in and deflect with my left and hammer you both ways with my right followed by a spinning back kick. Bitch.
  • This thread has gotten great.
  • This thread has gotten great.
    internet tough guys watchin too many martial arts films. lol Think they're the terminator now lol