Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW II Babylon 5: The Coming of the Shadows. Game over, Shadows win!

Comments

• Sorry I woke up a bit late today guys, day post incoming, give me just a bit. Fun things happened tonight ;)
  • edited June 2014
    In the night, it was discovered Mages, aka Adira Tyree had beem killed by poison. Londo was obviously upset, and suspected Lord Reefa, a Rival in the royal court, as the one who had ordered the murder. During the day, Londo received a report:

[Mod note: I'm not sure if people are watching my videos, but watch this one. I've timestamped it to make it shorter]

Londo vows revenge on Mr.Mordon, who set Adira up and had her killed. Londo Mollari has joined the good team as a vigilante (1 kill per night).

Night Results

Mages aka Adira Dies, after having been stalked and set up by Mordon
    Londo becomes vigilante for good team

Day 4 begins. Lasts until 1am CST (1 hour later than usual) or until I end it. I'm going to a party tonight so I might be home late. Shouldn't be very late, if late at all
  • edited June 2014
    Player List:

Damdred
    Loafery
    Mages Killed by Shadows, Night 3, after having been set up by Mordon, Adira
    SkyDragonX Killed by Shadows Night 1, Lurker
    The Joker Thrown out an airlock via modkill for inactivity Lurker
    TMonsta Killed by Shadows, Night 2, Gerribaldi
    Tyrsis Killed by Day 2 lynch, due to premature day end of Ivanova, G'Kar
    Bakery
    Darubian
    Cory
    rohan
    azalieo
    phantom
    unreliable
    meadows
    Kloudi
    pie Lynched Day 3, Ivanova
    mysticassassin Lynched Day 1. Lurker
  • ##unreliable

just goin to go with him today
  • hahaha, you're so gonna regret that

##loaf, the guy that got ivanova killed

• yes it does mages, yes it does
  • wasnt mages in jail at night 1?
  • Yes mages was jailed night 1. However in the description of the roles for Mordon, all I said that is if Mordon was jailed he'd have to start night 1 over, and if during night 2 he or his target was jailed he'd have to start that phase over. Since mages was jailed night 1, mordon was able to complete phase 1, without being interrupted. If mages had been jailed night 2, then things would've been different.
  • ##unreliable
  • Wait what? Loaf didn't get ivanova killed. You were the one switching votes around like mad to seal the deal on it..

##unreliable
  • yes you were running the votes around quite a bit there unreliable
  • edited June 2014
    ##unreliable
  • Sometimes i feel like i just gotta get away, cory is a baddie
  • I just landed in florida. At the hotel now. Said I would vote for unreliable if yesterdays lynch went bad (it did). We have to get a baddy today or this is gg.
  • i think.....cory edited his post? i read it as voteing for me....this is random and kind of awkward
  • ##corynewb

changed my mind
  • I did. I re-read yesterdays posts while checking in and edited. My bad. It was within a minute.
  • well, bad guys win. gg.

(this is already my post-death last words)
  • or you know unreliable instead of giving up you can change your vote to cory and try to getsome of the last good guys to take a stand with you
  • is it me or is cory, damdred, darubian, meadows, bakery seem evil to everyone?

or is unreliable, rohan, kloudi, phantom, aza evil?

I srsly don't know....are you guys playing quiet baddies or loud baddies?

But the fact that u just pointed the finger at me with crappy logic...##unreliable
  • if i had to guess bad guys are

Loaf, Cory, daru, meadows, phantom
  • Wait a second there damdred, I voted for loaf yesterday on the basis that unreliable would die if he is good. With unreliable's swap to pie (killing yet another good) I'm convinced loaf is good and unreliable is evil.
  • well, bad guys win. gg.

(this is already my post-death last words)
    Please tell me you aren't giving up? Play to win, don't sigh in defeat and give up. If you don't like the votes, change them.
  • its pointless...pretty much only bad guys in the chat already...

damdred asked me to make a stand,..well, here it is:

lynch loaf today or evil wins.

this is good side's last day as majority.
  • darubian just called me evil for changing vote to pie when i was one of the last people to do it, and only did it after he already had enough votes to die
  • hey, might as well put this as well...

i misscalculated...its not a win-lose situation...

even if i'm not evil, team good will still have a chance to win as long as i'm not the new cop, right?

think very carefully
  • but i think if only the bad guys vote to lynch me will be enough, because bakery is afk
  • Wait, what?

Now you are claiming to be the vigilante shortly after you give up. If that's really the case you just lost it for the good guys.

I don't buy it.
  • btw SB, "sign in" :P
  • its ok, you're evil...i dont need you to buy it...

and i never said i was neutral, but the fact is, its possibility should be considered by the good guy, not you...

its all up to them now