Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW II Babylon 5: The Coming of the Shadows. Game over, Shadows win!

14567810»

Comments

• All this over ww

srsly?
  • Then take care of what's important to you lol. So what if you have to sit out of the next game I host in WW (it's not like I want you perma-banned).

I get it, but I won't lie that I was unahppy with the result of the WW. It takes a lot of time to keep up with everything, and format it, find videos that match the theme, write a short but sweet story related to the theme, etc... and I don't appreciate the inactivity without warning.

On a personal level, we're cool, I have no problems with you. For my next WW I'd ask you to sit because I don't want this to happen again. It sucks for me, and sucks for the other players.
  • I will observe then. I know what is important in my RL and I appreciate everything involved.

I also enjoy the internet.

It's pretty silly to make me feel otherwise.
  • edited June 2014
    Bakery, don't you dare apologize to this twit. Why the hell is a mod WHO DESIGNED THE GAME trying to force a player to use a limited use roll that was clearly looking better and better to save for game end?

You know what SB. That chat confirms it. You are just as much a noob at this as you look.

Don't worry though, I'm not going to bother with any of your future games. I don't need to be hazed for taking by time while making a strategy. Dick.
  • Bakery, don't you dare apologize to this twit. Why the hell is a mod WHO DESIGNED THE GAME trying to force a player to use a limited use roll that was clearly looking better and better to save for game end?

You know what SB. That chat confirms it. You are just as much a noob at this as you look.

Don't worry though, I'm not going to bother with any of your future games. I don't need to be hazed for taking by time while making a strategy. Dick.
    God did you even read? On that day he hadn't been voting and I wanted to make sure he knew he was alive in this game with a role. I didn't want him to use it, and wouldn't let him auto que it. I legitimately thought he had forgotten he had a role.

Show me how I tried to force him to use it. I swear Darubian you're just looking to be a pain for no good reason.
  • god dammit zeal xD
  • zeal really wants to play, guys
  • In
    U r cmsz so Ur with meadows and I so u win ggwp