Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW II Babylon 5: The Coming of the Shadows. Game over, Shadows win!

Comments

• loafery's post makes sense but it's also like the only one i read because it has lots of words. so uh.

##pie i guess
  • i think i had 3 votes on me, thats the reason i voted damdred anyways...we were tied and i got to 3 votes first
  • Damred was voting for you then switched to pie
  • then pie it is...

##pie
  • i saw the problem, he didnt unbold his previous vote
  • Ill have you know unreliable that my votes page correctly shows that he voted and changed his vote
  • Ill have you know unreliable that my votes page correctly shows that he voted and changed his vote
    yep, i've recently sawght my mistake
  • Why dont you look when the last vote was cast before night prematurely started.
  • ##Loafery
  • ##damdred
  • squeaking in at the last second eh phantom? Day is over, night post incoming
  • Things were looking rather grim on Babylon 5. First G'Kar goes missing after the Narn declared war on the Centauri. Next, Gerribaldi goes missing after strangely locking up loafery one night. And now, the most punctual person on babylon 5, pie, aka Susan Ivanova has gone missing as well. Captain Sheridan has invoked a curfew on B5, and there is an atmosphere of fear and tension filling the hallways and corridors.

As Londo Mollari, Centauri Ambassador, walks down the empty hallway to his quarters, he wonders just who's next. As he steps into his quarters he says to his diplomatic aid sitting at the table,
    "If they are going to come after me, I wish they'd just do it. Sitting around waiting is maddening," followed by:

Day 3 results

Damdred (3): Loafery, Azalieo, Rohan, Unreliable, phantom
    Loafery (1): Unreliable, Darubian, Loafery
    Mages:
    SkyDragonX:
    The Joker:
    TMonsta:
    Tyrsis:
    Bakery:
    Darubian:
    Cory:
    rohan:
    azalieo:
    phantom:
    unreliable (2): Damdred, Cory, Pie
    meadows:
    Kloudi:
    pie (5): Mages, Damred, meadows, unreliable, Darubian
    mysticassassin:

Not Voting: Bakery
    (If I've made an error in calculating the voting, please post here or PM me.)

Pie aka, Ivanova is lynched.

Bakery has received a warning for not voting. Again, this is the last night warnings are being given out. Night will end at 12pm (noon) as usual.
  • Town just lost lol
  • I even gave hints... so sad at this WW :-( carry on.
  • I voted a true bad guy ##Damdred

Not my problem you guys can't tell when he lies. Its becoming all too obvious.
  • I agree, rohan. I think his change in play style makes it really obvious
  • rohan, you forgot to bold
  • oh, nvm...its nighttime
  • Best thing is when i die ill just be a townie
  • watched a piece of B5 this morning at axn(i think), caught my interest a little bit...gonna download a couple episodes
  • edited June 2014
    ::Roams around the station aimlessly::

Commanders are gone, guard chief is gone, its all gone...

I need drugs...good thing doctor still alive

::Goes to infirmary::
  • Best thing is when i die ill just be a townie
    If I'm wrong, which I know I'm not, Ill be happy to accept a revenge vote ;)
  • you can play coy all you want rohan i'll vote for you during the day, this little thing about being able to tell if i'm good or bad is bullshit. Im a townie or sb screwed up which i don't think he did so good game
  • Koi koi!
  • How about we see how the night goes before pointing the finger of blame. Tonight I'll go over all the votes and post my thoughts and which direction we should go and why.
  • of course you will
  • of course you will
    Are you insinuating something?
  • its a good thing that the good team still has a seer am i right? oh wait....none of us can know for sure at this point whos good or bad. But plenty of people have already said they will vote for me and i'm a towny hould of killed unreliable when i had a chance
  • 12 people alive, 5 evil...

One dies tonight, that makes 11 for next vote.

Make sure you lynch the right one or its over.