Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW II Babylon 5: The Coming of the Shadows. Game over, Shadows win!

Comments

• edited June 2014
    Player List:

Damdred
    Loafery
    Mages
    SkyDragonX Killed by Shadows Night 1, Lurker
    The Joker Thrown out an airlock via modkill for inactivity Lurker
    TMonsta Killed by Shadows, Night 2, Gerribaldi
    Tyrsis Killed by Day 2 lynch, due to premature day end of Ivanova, G'Kar
    Bakery
    Darubian
    Cory
    rohan
    azalieo
    phantom
    unreliable
    meadows
    Kloudi
    pie
    mysticassassin Lynched Day 1. Lurker
  • Can I have the lerker role since joker went detard? :D
  • People don't like a good party, you poopers!
  • edited June 2014
    ##damdred
  • edited June 2014
    ##loafery

edit. changed it
  • i think situation is out of control lol
  • Well now, we are down right fucked then,eh?

Does anyone have a clue, like, at all?
  • ##damdred <\b>

I think he has played really low key, when typically I see him take the lead in games when he's a good guy. So this makes him seems scum to me.
  • ehhh i'm still trying to get a read on whats going on atm, but the bad guys are rolling so tehres that. However ##unreliable is still my vote will be no revenge towards you az
  • I'm not really sure at this point who to target at this junction. Unreliable hasn't been doing his typical finger pointing and random babbling, leading me to lean with damred, but it could be because he has one of our remaining good roles.

Thanks SB for transferring the doctor for us.

Right now I'm thinking I can trust loafery and his role even though he mistakenly killed ty yesterday.

I'll go with damred here and say ##unreliable
  • still? so you just kept the random vote from the first day?

so you dont need a reason to lynch someone, whoever dies is good for you
  • I just said you are playing different than usual, and I don't like your space haircut either.
  • game rules here are different. like i said, all evil know each other, this calls for a different approach

also, there is no evidence loaf is ivanova. its actually naive to trust him just because he said so
  • you also seem (or pretend to be) oblivious to the fact we dont vote for mayor and how it changes things

• My response to 99% of your posts:

"What?"

I'm not oblivious to the fact we don't vote for mayor. I'm well aware, but what difference does that make? If I feel certain people are good, I am welcome to trust them and side with them. Right now I think damred and loafery are good, and that's my own personal decision to do so.
  • ##unreliable
  • ok lets put this in a way even kids will understand, as i'm talking about something you all probably already know...

during day we usually have 3 sources of info:

1-lynch vote
    2-mayor vote
    3-general talk

and you want us to believe you see no difference in not having a mayor vote? dont play stupid man
  • lets see how you'll stand when loaf dies and you realize he's evil...
  • I have played more games of ww without a mayor than times you have choked the chicken. Its not a big deal. Let's play the game you nonce.
  • Kill loaf then! Rally the troops and get him votes. But if he's good, my finger points to you sir.
  • Not you mages. Unreliable.
  • i think unreliable is pushing you guys and shouldn't be....he needs to die at this point
  • show the "push"
  • edited June 2014
    show the "push"
    When are you going to realize that the more you spew the word vomit that rolls about in that limited capacity of yours is only going to get you killed?

You might be evil, or you might be dumb. In going to give you the benefit of the doubt today. If loaf isn't evil then come tomorrow you die.

loaf
  • I don't think either one of us is bad and we're just getting played and the baddies dont have any reason to make a bandwagon because they pratically have the game in the bag. We have 13 of those 5 are baddies 1 will die today and 1 will die tonight. Leaving 11 the next day. There are also 2 neutrals who really just can do nothing and "win" (Prolly rohan, kloudi, phantom, meadows). Which will prolly leave 4~5 ppl who actually care to win for the town vs 5 baddies. So today's lynch is prolly the MOST IMPORTANT.

By the looks of things me or unreliable is going to die today and frankly I don't want this to happen because I know he isn't evil and I'm not evil either.

The reason I know this is because I'm not really ivanova and I just pretended to be her just because I didnt have a role and I was kinda bored with myself. And by the way unreliable is acting he prolly is most likely ivanova as he prolly thinks i'm a baddie pretending to be her when I'm just a bored lurker until today when i received joker's role of the doctor.

Now, if you lynch me u kill The Doctor, and if you lynch unreliable you prolly will kill ivanova. So I suggest you guys change your votes to someone else if you guys want the slightest chance of winning because if you kill either of us today we will most likely lose this game the next day.
  • ##pie sure why not
  • edited June 2014
    tsc, might as well change my vote

##Damdred

edit. changed vote
  • edited June 2014
    Day 3

Damdred (4): Loafery, Azalieo, Rohan, Unreliable
    Loafery (1): Unreliable, Darubian
    Mages:
    SkyDragonX:
    The Joker:
    TMonsta:
    Tyrsis:
    Bakery:
    Darubian:
    Cory:
    rohan:
    azalieo:
    phantom:
    unreliable (2): Damdred, Cory, Pie
    meadows:
    Kloudi:
    pie (2): Mages, Damred
    mysticassassin:

Not Voting: Bakery, Phantom, Meadows, Kloudi
    (If I've made an error in calculating the voting, please post here or PM me.)

Currently Damdred is set to be lynched with 4 votes

This is the last night for warnings btw. If you do not vote tonight you will receive a warning from me, after tonight, you will be mod killed on the first instance (unless you notify me that you'll be on a trip or something). I figure by Day 4 we shouldn't have to deal with inactives anymore.

• I'm just a lurker sadly gg guys