Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WW II Babylon 5: The Coming of the Shadows. Game over, Shadows win!

Comments

• ##bakery
    I find it hilarious that the loaf is lynching the baker.
  • When is doubt lynch ##Meadows!!!!!!!

She is a scary ww who is always bad.
  • ##bakery
    I find it hilarious that the loaf is lynching the baker.
    he copied my name!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
  • i agree with going after the two guys that we havent seen aboard the station yet, at least we cut losses...

##joker
  • ##Tyrsis
  • I shall bank on Joker dying due to inactivity and I will agree that Tyrsis has a gift for ruining the game for the side he is supposed to be helping. I fear that Tyrsis is good so we must kill him or evil will surely win.

##Tyrsis
  • I shall bank on Joker dying due to inactivity and I will agree that Tyrsis has a gift for ruining the game for the side he is supposed to be helping. I fear that Tyrsis is good so we must kill him or evil will surely win.

##Tyrsis
    Strong logic. Although I can't be that much of a hindrance to good team, can I?
  • Never sell the magnitude of your ineptitude short Tyrsis, never.
  • edited June 2014
    ::listens to the banter over the intercom::

::laughs at dole and ty::

::presses intercom button, takes a deep breath, and votes....::

##rohan for the sake of diversity and randomness in the daily voting
  • I vote ##tyrsis

because as per usual, im an babylonian(????) werewolfs
  • edited June 2014
    Attention all Babylon 5 residents, a state of Emergency has been declared. All residents are to report to their quarters.

"Captain Sherridan, I demand to know why you've called this meeting!" Centauri Ambassador Londo Mollari declared.
    "We've received reports that the Narn Colony in quadrant 37 has been attacked, and though the inital reports were unclear it has now been confirmed that Centauri warships are in the area."

A shadow appeared outside the council room. G'Kar, his footsteps slow and heavy walked into the room. He sat down as another ambassador spoke.

Ambassador G'Kar has not been seen since he made this speech.

Day 2 Results
    Susan Ivanova used her power to end the day prematurely. As such only votes made before she ended the day will count.

Damdred:
    Loafery :
    Mages:
    SkyDragonX:
    The Joker : Unreliable
    TMonsta:
    Tyrsis (2): Mages, Pie
    Bakery (1): Loafery
    Darubian:
    Cory:
    rohan :
    azalieo:
    phantom:
    unreliable :
    meadows (1): Tyrsis
    Kloudi:
    pie:
    mysticassassin :

Not Voting: Everyone else

Tyrsis, aka G'Kar has been lynched

Night 2 begins. Night 2 will last 12 hours, until 2 AM CST.
    Rohan and Joker have until the end of night 2 to PM me or talk in this thread, or they will be mod killed in the night
  • I'd kill me too if I were good/neutral/bad team.

Very scare. Much threaten.
  • Mages I know this is a Human station, but the Narn and Centauri just declared war. It's a somber time, not a party time
  • Also, those not voting today are exempt from receiving a warning, due to Ivanova using her power. Only Rohan/Joker are at risk
  • ::waits for Reverend pie to come say a few words::

This is a sad day indeed
  • Ty always has a way to fuck up the team
  • Sorry, my bad modsie. I'm reading over the thread now.
  • Psssh SB, it's war time and that's the best time for a party. For we are not dead yet.

:: Dances all sexy.::
  • Some footage of the first skirmishes of the war is coming in now on the Babcom unit

• someone did a major screw up now ¬¬
  • Weak warship, they didn't even fight back. Wusses.
  • We're definitely having diplomatic problems due to this...

I say we make this look like some unusual accident...
  • I blame mages...hes in the cell
  • I wont do it again
  • omg loaf! why would you do that!
  • Wanted to speed things up

• Second game in a row where I've died early. I think I'll just stay quiet in future ww games from now on.

Good luck to all.
  • this one is harder because 100% of evil guys know each other...
  • ::...ahem...::

No more bread for loafery.
  • edited June 2014
    [Pre Night 2 Mod Note]. The Joker (who is being mod killed tonight) rolled the doctor, Stephen Franklin. It really screws town over if an AFK gets this roll however, so I've PMed one of the lurkers and made them the doctor instead. The Joker dies as just a lurker, and is placed on the Banlist for 1 game. I hope whoever hosts the next WW will follow me in this regard.

"Susan. Susan, come in Susan!"
    "Ivanova here....Captain do you know what time it is?
    "I do, but right now we have bigger problems. Gerribaldi's missing.
    "Missing? What do you mean missing, Gerribaldi just doesn't go missing."
    I know, and that's what has me worried.
    "This reeks of something nasty...I don't like nasty. I'll meet you in CnC in 10 minutes. Ivanova out."
    "Keep you eye out Susan, there's been some strange reports coming in lately, And I don't like everything I'm hearing"

On her way to CnC, Ivanova heard noise coming from the security cells.
    "Hello, is anybody there. Helloooo!"
    Inside, Loafery was banging on the doors.
    Ivanova turned to the guard at the door.
    "Why is this man in here?"
    "Chief ordered us to keep him locked up."
    "Well I recommend letting him out."
    "No can do commander, this was a direct order from the chief."
    "Mr.Green is it? I understand you're a civilian working as a security guard here on the station. Do you see these gold bars on my shirt? They mean I am a commander. The 2nd in command on this station. Now you will let this man out of the cell, and then you will take a trip down to brown sector, where you will spend the rest of your shift cleaning the waste recycling system! Is that clear?"
    "...Ye...Yes ma'am!"

She paused for a second, before adding:

Night 2 Results
    TMonsta, aka security Chief Michael Gerribaldi is killed
    Loafery spends the night in a cell

Day 3 Begins. Because of the shortened day yesterday, today will end back at the normal time of 12am. That's 22 hours from now!