Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pie > Cake

PiePie
edited August 2012 in General
Always has been. If you have evidence to support any argument you may have with this fact... By all means post it and I will be glad to point out where you are wrong.

Comments

• Jim Gaffigan has only been wrong once on stage.

Pie can certainly compete with cake.
  • Ladies and Gentlemen of of the jury...

Think about that for a minute?! WHY WOULD I BE TALKING ABOUT CHEWBACCA?! I do not know, it does not make sense! Chewbacca has nothing at all to do with either cake or pie.

So long as Chewbacca does not make sense you much acquit.
    Thank you.
  • edited August 2012
    cookies > pie and cake

• #1 Pie does not merely compete with cake, it wins every time. Pie is like the Globetrotters and cake would be the Washington Generals.

#2 Chewy loves Pie.

#3 You suck

#4 Cobras you're always wrong so your opinion is moot

#5 if cake were a player, by default Cake would be < Pie. Hard as it is to believe, Pie would be better than someone.
  • I am Darubian, and i approve the above.
  • I'm so making a KD next round and Pie you should group with me then we will settle once and for all which is best... Cake or Pie.

1. Marie Antionette (probably wrong spelling but everyone knows about her if you know anything about the French Revolution) did she not say these famous words? "let them eat cake?" if everyone loved pie she would have said "let them eat pie" instead.

2. Birthday Pie? Fuck no

3. Wedding Pie? Fuck no

4. Only thing a pie is good for is a chart describing how cake is better.
  • #1 Nine months after her husband's execution, Marie Antoinette was herself tried, convicted of treason, and executed by guillotine on 16 October 1793. So your famous quoter was nothing more than a traitor to her country, thereby making anything she said to be worth no more than a heaping pile of waste.

#2 Can't leave Birthday Parties til the cake gets eaten. So you are stuck there at little Timmy's Birthday Party, pretending to be interested in all the brats running around with soda and candy all over their hands touching you and ruining your clothes... And all your thinking is "someone please cut the cake so I can go home"

#3 More than 50% of all marriages end in divorce... Maybe its time for Wedding Pie?

#4 you made my point for me... The uses for Pie far out weigh those for cake... Hell Pie can even be used in business, can't say that for cake.
  • edited August 2012
    The fact that cake requires an event to make it appropriate just exemplifies one of the many underlying weaknesses of cake. Pie stands alone as delicious, regardless of circumstance, and requires no context for consumption except a hankering for sweet goodness.
  • Well the creator of the Guillotene was also trialled and executed for treason basically anyone that went against the revolutionists were killed so all that means is that haters don't like cake. Pie was created by the devil to corrupt the souls of the innocent.

Cake always appears at happy occasions because it makes people happy.

Cake lasts longer than pie.

And dirvorce occurs when a woman can't shut her "pie hole" or can't make a decent cake.

Icecream cake.

Case Closed Cake eats pie and shits out cupcakes
  • the cake is a lie....
  • I'm perplexed even though I agree with the message the picture is portraying i don't understand it's relevance lol
  • I'm so making a KD next round and Pie you should group with me then we will settle once and for all which is best... Cake or Pie.

1. Marie Antionette (probably wrong spelling but everyone knows about her if you know anything about the French Revolution) did she not say these famous words? "let them eat cake?" if everyone loved pie she would have said "let them eat pie" instead.

2. Birthday Pie? Fuck no

3. Wedding Pie? Fuck no

4. Only thing a pie is good for is a chart describing how cake is better.
    If Marie antoinette looked anything like kirsten dunst in the film, then I've got a good creamed pie she'd like.
  • edited August 2012
    Well, both Pie and Cake have their pros and cons. Probably down to your own preferences.

For the record though, I've recently begun to hate Pie.
  • Pies are boring, cakes you can decorate to look awesome.

Theres are more types of cake than pie making it more versatile.

And a creampie results in forced abortions used to make meat pies.

The land i hail from Pie is a savory and isnt a sweet, thats what cake is for.

I for one have my cake AND eat it too!

Also blueberry pie, apple pie, custard pie? i dunno how fucking original are the names
  • Pies are boring, cakes you can decorate to look awesome.
    Theres are more types of cake than pie making it more versatile.
    And a creampie results in forced abortions used to make meat pies.
    The land i hail from Pie is a savory and isnt a sweet, thats what cake is for.
    I for one have my cake AND eat it too!
    Also blueberry pie, apple pie, custard pie? i dunno how fucking original are the names
  • edited August 2012
    Your stupidity isn't helping their case Dogtown none of those pictures prove anything at all.

And it's spelt Australia you inbred fucktard not USA -.-
  • You are honestly retarded. Do you have to wear a helmet when you go outside?
  • Please continue, I am loving every bit of this thread.
  • Please continue, I am loving every bit of this thread.
    Go CANADA!
  • Your stupidity isn't helping their case Dogtown none of those pictures prove anything at all.

And it's spelt Australia you inbred fucktard not USA -.-
    What's spelled Australia? The dumbass country that teaches it's fuckwad kids that cake is somehow better than pie?
  • Whatever you classify cheesecake as, is the winner.
  • It's a cake, but it's a pretty far stretch. Living in NY we also have "Pizza Pies." It's a close race, but pizza is probably the top of this whole argument.
  • It's a cake, but it's a pretty far stretch. Living in NY we also have "Pizza Pies." It's a close race, but pizza is probably the top of this whole argument.
    +1
  • edited August 2012
    This is exactly how it feels to be anyone talking to Dogtown except skipping to the smashing your face into a bloody pulp on the keyboard.

I get how Pie could be considered great because it can be both a savory and a sweet but pie is boring Cake is not.

I no longer need to explain why Cake is much better because i have already given multiple reasons to back up my debate in a calm manner it will just hurt my case if i push any harder lol (thats what she said).

Before i conclude i will insert some crappy images like Dogtown

Another delicious cake

A real pie

Americas ideal of a pie

Before Dogtown tried to explain how a Pie can look pretty in the form of 1 crappy photo so this i my attempt in displaying how much better a Cake can be decorated.

At the end of the day after all i have said its not like you will be like "oh wow cake IS better than pie i have been a silly dumb-dumb head this whole time" instead atleast recognise it as the Pie's worthy equal rival.

Thank you Ladies and Gentleman and Dogtown (which is neither)
  • no talnoy, you may not have my number...

please stop asking.
  • o.O are you that desperate for attention you need to make up false allegations? lol wow your sad and pathetic lol
  • no means no!