Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

@BcartFall

edited August 2012 in General
It is now possible to create Ghost Kingdoms, your game is over do something about it.
@BcartFall

Comments

• i would lick her dirty sheriffs badge
  • Any other pics?
  • Id play a mean game of tic-tac-toe with er
  • I'd destroy you in tic tac toe
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
  • he wants you zeal. long hair and a penis is his thang bro
  • I dont even have hair hahah i have been buzzed for years
  • your just sayin that to put him off. Hes already got everything planned bro, You gotta roll with it now you led the guy on
  • edited August 2012
    @bcartfall Please post updated pictures of your sister. She is the reason most of us play. If you know what I mean. ;)
  • @bcartfall Please post updated pictures of your sister. She is the reason most of us play. If you know what I mean. ;)
    because she is good at tic tac toe?
  • Er, since when has tictactoe become sexualized?
    lynog you're a closet faggot. no woman in X years, sexual fantasies involving cock that you share, etc
    lynog you're a closet faggot. no woman in X years, sexual fantasies involving cock that you share, etc
    Id play a mean game of tic-tac-toe with er
    ^^ ermmmm yeah zeal wanted to really play a game of tic tac toe with her :-))

they don't call you a tool for nuttin gayboy
    Id play a mean game of tic-tac-toe with er
    ^^ ermmmm yeah zeal wanted to really play a game of tic tac toe with her :-))

they don't call you a tool for nuttin gayboy
    He said ER. I thought he meant Eternia
  • he said er not ER, i thought i was supposed to be the dumb one here? You just offered to more or less eat the life out of zeal's cock without supposedly realizing it, Your homlettness has reaches ridiculous levels
  • Yeah I definitely missed the 'h' for 'her', haha. Every conversation ends with someone sucking someone elses cock these days in the pf's...

THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS
  • he said er not ER, i thought i was supposed to be the dumb one here? You just offered to more or less eat the life out of zeal's cock without supposedly realizing it, Your homlettness has reaches ridiculous levels
    You are getting trolled...
  • Yeah I definitely missed the 'h' for 'her', haha. Every conversation ends with someone sucking someone elses cock these days in the pf's...

THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE THINGS
    I saw tic tac toe and er as ER :(

I want to play tic tac toe

• Seriously, why is Bcart being such a dick?
  • I know right surely he has a recent pic of her.
  • I know right surely he has a recent pic of her.
    He probably lost contact with her cos he never comes around and show his face...sound familiar?