Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nobody benefits from a bot that builds infinite accounts

2»

Comments

• edited July 2012
    Darubian if you don't like thread go back to trying to impress the bots. You are the only one here that really believes you're competing with real people. I love that you think the games full of children and you're the daddy.

Listen to Lynog he's trying to tell ya something. I "choose" to be the pf troll. Don't think I won't change it up to come at ya. All that ass kissing and strategizing you are doing is a waste. People respect cheaters round here. I got that kind of weight you better recognize. You're a fool if you ever believed I care bout that. Shutting down Kesha sure that is tradition but you wouldn't know bout it. Nobody ever saw you push weight or earn. You put yourself into position one single time and wouldn't mark the KT when asked. You want people to think you did it for the kids... who is delusional?

You told everyone you wouldn't play this round so I didn't even bother coming after ya. I'mma let you finish...

• Lol, of course you are gonna let me finish, you have no idea where I am lol
  • I could lick the keyboard and come up with better 'insults'.