Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nobody benefits from a bot that builds infinite accounts

edited July 2012 in Game Talk
I see the way. Thanks Darubian you're a pro!

Comments

• your dealer must love you dank
  • inb4 lews and nsg
  • inb4 100 posts of the mentally ill going back and forth.
  • im pretty sure the moo kingdoms enjoy hitting the inactives
  • in b4 pie is a faggot
  • Pie is a faggot.
  • Yea sure why not create yet another thread about cheating.

Dank = Captain fucking obvious of the USS Fuckhead
  • Enjoy the round remember score is everything. Play where you land and don't ask questions. Certainly never ever ask why JonesL uses mercer in his passwords.
  • inb4 lews and nsg
    Was at an interview...I could hardly say, "geez guys, hold on, someone posted a new thread on this online text based game that has died and its corresponding public 'troll' forums. I need to reply quick!"
  • edited July 2012
    Peeps need to understand that my trolling is the only real thing happening on this game. Without it there is nothing. Just Darubian trying to impress JonesL's bot army and minions. This is just what I do on my breaks at work people. It's the only way to play the game creating an account is stupid just troll with me it is fun. You don't have to suck off scousers anfd Lithuanians or risk bot rape.

Good luck Lews!
  • ITT: dank pretends he was trolling all along
  • Peeps need to understand that my trolling is the only real thing happening on this game. Without it there is nothing. Just Darubian trying to impress JonesL's bot army and minions. This is just what I do on my breaks at work people. It's the only way to play the game creating an account is stupid just troll with me it is fun. You don't have to suck off scousers anfd Lithuanians or risk bot rape.

Good luck Lews!
    Nah, I didnt get it, cunts couldnt tell me in person and had to phone me 5 mins afterwards. Told a bunch of us to 'go have some lunch'. Out of the 4 of us, 1 got called back for a second round of interviews. Didnt really want to work there as it was a sales related role but with good commission pay, ill wait on the other company I went to last week to reply next week...

Cheers Dank anyways!
    He's actually quite normal off the SK forums.
    He's actually quite normal off the SK forums.
    your perception of normal is having sex with women who have a penis

• Oh get off it; nothing wrong with being bi-curious. Considering how much you talk about it, I think you may be a little more than curious.

Sorry baby, I'm in the States </3
  • you dont have sex with actual women though so its not bi-curious haha

thats full on homo
  • edited July 2012
    you dont have sex with actual women though so its not bi-curious haha

thats full on homo
    ...right.
    :lol: Such a fuckwad. It reminds me of a child on the playground calling someone names.

So how to reply in the same manner...
    OH!
    How about, "So your mother doesn't count because it was only ass to mouth?"
  • No, she doesnt count because she doesnt have a big hairy cock so you wouldnt be interested
  • What's goin on in here?

Oh. Haters gonna hate. I really do wish I had a better hater than dank. It seems beneath me.
  • No, she doesnt count because she doesnt have a big hairy cock so you wouldnt be interested
    0/10

Oh. Haters gonna hate. I really do wish I had a better hater than dank. It seems beneath me.
    I get elementary school level homophobic comments. I could lick the keyboard and come up with better 'insults'. In fact, when I was first on the forums at age 12, I wrote insults that took more thought that the bull that tweedle dee and tweedle dumb come up with :lol:
  • I could lick the keyboard and come up with better 'insults'.

I get elementary school level homophobic comments. I could lick the keyboard and come up with better 'insults'. In fact, when I was first on the forums at age 12, I wrote insults that took more thought that the bull that tweedle dee and tweedle dumb come up with :lol:
    What do we "come up with" ?

Everything I have said is truth, you are gay and was or are with a ladyboy
  • In all fairness, wouldnt that be bi if anything?
  • Either way, its another gay thread of danks
  • In all fairness, wouldnt that be bi if anything?
    You have to go with women too to be bi
  • But youve nothing to say he doesnt, just assumptions
  • Wait.. Wtf is this Shit? I haven't been on pfs in 2-3 weeks and here you go throwing my name into your Homo-Erotic fantasies? Fuck you guys... Go sit on your giant dildos in the corner and leave me out of your bullshit.

Side note, how has everyone in the PFs been? Hope all is wonderful in the land of SK Drama.
  • edited July 2012
    I could lick the keyboard and come up with better 'insults'.