Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hb, and mc, Tomorrow, Balls on AusTralia

edited July 2012 in General
2 [Australia] 53,728,523

Kills-
EcliptSHUN (X:6,Y:10) Terra Form 8,459 2,049,560
You can't probe EcliptSHUN (2:12) because they are dead
Rain man- dead
Fernando - dead
Donald trump- dead

7 [BallsDeep] 39,616,311
10 [Tomorrowland] 7,677,171
Hb&mc

Kills-
Jester
Hansa
Papetstreet co.
Master macdoyle

Comments

• teehee
    it's funny because balls
  • Damn, good job on the pk. 100k pop gone. Didn't expect you to go at me so quick :p
    noob
  • Damn, good job on the pk. 100k pop gone. Didn't expect you to go at me so quick :p
    Is your name lake-ing or L.A. Kings? Your answer determines how I reply.
  • Nope. I dont know you but ive enjoyed the kings ever since they picked up kopitar.
  • whoever made this thread please remove tommorow out of the title. its embarrasing
  • Add Lews instead.
  • whoever made this thread please remove tommorow out of the title. its embarrasing
    Yo LYNIG i need to be in the title, im a one man fucking wrecking crew

• Always wanted to go to tomorrowland :( I secretly hope my work lays me off so i can hit up creamfields too. Festivals in canada are so much more tame since we dont have as big of turnouts
  • Nice haha. Ive got my tickets for both B-) Tomorrowland is this friday, so these chumps need to make it quick.

Yeh i hear almost 200k people at tomorrowland
  • edited July 2012
    Biggest ive got is Boonstock, 60k :)
  • Zeal is Canadian too... most SK people who like hockey are :P

I also always read your name as LA King, even though I knew it probably wasn't based on the capitalization. alas.
  • Yeah seems that way cheli, I'm from ottawa and love hockey, go sens go!
  • Did you also know Remy is from Ohio?
  • and there you go... dominion war abusing again... fucking gang of arseholes... !

• Theres no such thing as war abuse you stupid twat. Crying about being hit thru war is like crying because McDonalds made you fat.
  • hahahaha Zeality you are one utter fucking prick... you fucking nonce sort your head out... By the way who the fuck do you think your talking too gobshite!
  • Im talking to a guy who is flooding the PFs with tears because people are properly using the War mechanic of SK :)
  • Im talking to a guy who is flooding the PFs with tears because people are properly using the War mechanic of SK :)
    Im guessing you were in Gefahr last round lol
  • ? Gefahr was after my time, doesnt sound familiar.
  • No tears from me gobshite... if anything, I'm laughing at your shitty little reply... NONCE!
  • Gobshite? Nonce? I no longer blame Lynog for being special, must be something in the water.
  • Dominion is super active.
  • edited July 2012
    Zeal is Canadian too... most SK people who like hockey are :P

I also always read your name as LA King, even though I knew it probably wasn't based on the capitalization. alas.
    I am very offended to be called a Canadian.
  • You shouldnt be, its quite an honor :)
  • Better change the title, its Australia on Australia too!
    no way Remy is from Ohio !!!

no way Remy is from Ohio !!!

Yea man he told me himself!
  • edited July 2012
    You shouldnt be, its quite an honor :)
    I dont know from what i've heard living in Canada is a lot like being from Michigan. Or is that just some bull?
  • Never been to michigan, but I am quite the fan of my country! Good mix of weather, good healthcare, worlds best hockey players, and a fantastic music scene. Ive yet to have a better steak, either.
  • He has Been at 2,6m before we startet:
    You can't probe Donald Trump (1:2) because they are dead.

Rain Man (X:3,Y:4) @ Volcanic Inferno 19,506 4,434,512 2,229
    DEAD DEAD

Anomander Rake (X:6,Y:6) @ Volcanic Inferno 18,546 4,621,668 2,224
    Now only a pile of shit
    And in a almost 4 vs 1 war not worth wasting WLs anymore on his Kd.