Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hb, and mc, Tomorrow, Balls on AusTralia

Comments

• my cock is thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss big
  • my cock is this |----| big
  • My cock is big and I don't need to boast about it.
  • by the way Dominion pulled out A LONG time ago, basically as soon as HB declared we left.
  • Jesterz Cap (3:20) DEAD
    Canberra (3:4) DEAD
    PaperStreetSoapCo (1:20) DEAD
    Master Macdoyle (3:4) Will die today
    Left Wingman (3:4) Will die today.

Honeybadgers dont give a f*ck.. we eat what we want.. and when we want..
    Thats why you need to go on a diet.
  • Dominion should be able to help with that. :)

Lews silence with your trash self.

you don't talk bad to lews he my friend :) (said with a third grade attitude)

Lews silence with your trash self.

you don't talk bad to lews he my friend :) (said with a third grade attitude)
    Yeah you no talk to me like that papaduryea...N1mrOok my friend, he come beat you up. His dad owns a light saber.
  • Australia managed to make 4 kills on Balls+HB+MC+TL? wow
  • Almost every kingdom was war active, very war active. It was a good group of players. The only weak point was the AL
  • And mech whoreing and switching to defensive while I'm low on land/pop do I have no wls and get pop killed? Ha
  • And mech whoreing and switching to defensive while I'm low on land/pop do I have no wls and get pop killed? Ha
    We took you to 0 land, didn't pk you.
  • if you use it right defensive is a good sector state agaist ktings

Not if the alliance your fighting has a lot of probers--Its suicide for sure.

That's fine? The no war leaders was the bigger issue. Hit for power with 1 wl grab for land with the other, ya. It's hard to stay alive
  • Mech always has a high probe count, massive amounts of power, and usually a good solid tank 'd'. The best strategy would be to randomly start KTing him in the middle of a round and stop after 6 hours and a few good successful sabos, just to solidify his turtle-stance. KTing him to any major degree is a waste of time and resources; often you can kill two other KDs with more dangerous offenses.

That's fine? The no war leaders was the bigger issue. Hit for power with 1 wl grab for land with the other, ya. It's hard to stay alive
    Ah, didn't know that's the part of it you were talking about.
  • edited July 2012
    And mech whoreing and switching to defensive while I'm low on land/pop do I have no wls and get pop killed? Ha

He is a whore, duno why the alliance fought for him, they deserved better.

Same with hansa, started the war for his own personal reasons raging over 4 arsons as retal. Switched his sector to defensive too like an idiot

A few arsons and defensive is shit, small pop so u dont get much extra def and he cut down his whole sectors WL count.

Australia = great members, awful leaders.
  • Sector 3:14
    Bhlath silin (X:6,Y:4) Volcanic Inferno 11,866 3,745,095 1,721

You can't probe Bhlath silin (3:14) because they are dead.

Good job Australia --Have to say your activity reminded me of DragonZ of Old. 3 sectors 5 days of fails and you killed me good..Hats off to you guys..

Pity your Leadership were Selfish morons.

Good job Australia --Have to say your activity reminded me of DragonZ of Old. 3 sectors 5 days of fails and you killed me good..Hats off to you guys..

Pity your Leadership were Selfish morons.

Thats what I said, all fighting to the death

Pitty their death was brought about by a group of awful selfish leaders that let power get to their head and got a lot of people killed.

• edited August 2012
    Most Strayian cunt i know