Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lews Calm down

Comments

• edited July 2012
    He only bought a few. I've never seen a game with that much content especially at that price. The game itself was on sale for $4. I know a guy that would buy all of it if he knew. These train collectors have deep pockets. This guy converted his garage for his toy trains. His wife complains non stop it is so funny. When my wife gets mad I threaten her with a train set.
  • *jots that idea down*
  • Obviously a knife or gun would be cheaper than a train set -.- amateurs :P
  • I'm curious for Lews to hop in and tell us how much he's actually spent. That is borderline disgusting, theres not enough time in a day to play that much game!
  • ...I wasnt fully aware I had a thread haha. Been at an interview.

Erm, I calc'd that I've spent in total last few days about $250....

Its not a huge amount. But I only buy games that I find worth the price.

One major recommendation for anyone is Orcs Must Die.

Despite all these games, Steam still hasnt given me Beta for Counterstrike Global Offensive despite the fact I'm a dedicated player plus I used to play competitively on 1.6 and Source.....bastards.
  • Well for anyone who wants a recommendation.

The current stuff on Sale 18/07/12

Limbo - 1.74
    GTA Collection - 5 (if you dont already have it....where have you been)
    Stalker Call of Pripyat/Call of Chernobyl...(DO NOT GET CLEAR SKY)
    LA Noire - 5 (for story primarily, gameplay is iffy, though being honest the Mafia 2 story is much more compelling. LA Noire just has a better engine.)
    Total War - 8.74 (for any military strategy game fan)
    Saints Row 3 - 7.49
    Defcon - Amazingly fun...like a dumbed down version of Hearts of Iron
  • cept for Arma cuz Dayz is going solo.
    Is it getting its own release?
    Yes.
  • Oh and dont forget the 24 or so games I have on OnLive...and also a couple EVE accounts now too :)
  • I run a terraria server dank, I commonly leave my account logged in for days.
  • Same thing I used to do with FM...which is why I clocked up like 1200 hours on FM 06 and 07. Though my mate who plays FM a lot has clocked up like 2600 hours on FM12.
  • Sins of a solar empire rebellion just went on sale, I'm thinking about picking it up, rather expensive comparatively though.
  • Nah, i'll stick with EVE, its very much RTS :P....cept you are just cannonfodder for your Fleet Commander...
  • edited July 2012
    Ahh that makes sense. If I get the game I'll check out your server.

Recommend Just Cause 2 to peeps. They have a multiplayer in beta. Game is sweet and cheap. I think it puts gta to shame.
  • Not sure if Just Cause 2 still has offer. But yes I have it both on OnLive and Steam and it is fun. Though I wish they incorporated the same vehicle damage system as GTA 4 and took away some of the lameass missions, tbh afterawhile it became a chore to go around doing missions and even worse finishing sites to 100%. 1 site took me like 2 hours cos i was lacking 1 thing and couldnt find it.
  • Just Cause... I believe I played that last summer. You can grapple onto vehicles and use parachutes n shit right? Hella fun to mess around with, didnt touch any story/missions.
  • edited July 2012
    Yes that is it. On the mp beta they had 800 people on at one time. They had no goals or teams yet but it was impressive. Achievements still worked. If you see this for $5 get it. When they touch up the mp this game is going to be the shit. Lews is right because the open world is so big it can take forever and you sure as hell don't want to get lost or backtracking to find something. You can spend twenty minutes just driving somewhere like you actually got in your own car and took a trip to the next town. Unlike gta where you just drive over a bridge and bam there is the town.

http://www.jc-mp.com/

Last beta was on Sunday not sure why they don't mention that on the main page.
  • edited July 2012
    This is just two days in Lews world.

LoosSerine now owns Train Simulator 2012, Railworks TestTraK DLC, Railworks AssetPack01, RailWorks 3 HorseshoeCurve DLC, RailWorks 3 Super Express Train DLC, Railworks 3 LegacyAssetsEU, Railworks 3 LegacyRouteOP, Railworks 3 LegacyRouteBT, Railworks 3 LegacyRouteNY, Railworks 3 LegacyRouteHS, Railworks 3 LegacyRoutesFictional, Railworks 3 LegacyAssetsUS, Railworks 3 LegacyRouteCP, Railworks 3 LegacyScenariosOP, Railworks 3 LegacyScenariosBT, Railworks 3 LegacyScenariosNY, Railworks 3 LegacyScenariosHS, Railworks 3 LegacyScenariosFictional, Railworks 3 LegacyAssetsFoliage, Railworks 3 LegacyScenariosCP, Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto III, Europa Universalis III, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Creation Kit, Crysis, Crysis Warhead, Crysis Wars, Crysis 2 Maximum Edition.

LoosSerine now owns Mirror's Edge, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars, Metro 2033, F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, F.E.A.R. 2: Reborn, F.E.A.R., F.E.A.R. 3, F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point, F.E.A.R.: Perseus Mandate, Age of Empires® III: Complete Collection, Red Faction: Guerrilla , Total War: SHOGUN 2, Total War: SHOGUN 2, Total War: Shogun 2 - TEd, Cave Story+, X2: The Threat, X3: Reunion, X3: Terran Conflict, X: Beyond the Frontier, X-Tension, X-SuperBox Bonus Material, X3: Albion Prelude, Dead Space 2, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Prince of Persia, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands - Standard CD Key.

* Games (260)

** That was Sci playing the hell out of Terraria not Lews. My bad.
    he owns 260 games total or he bought 260 in 2 days?? I own 260 total too.. I've bought like half a dozen (or I guess about 10 if you include the indie bundle I bought) this summer sale..

Also, giving Limbo a 1-2 out of 10? do you hate all good things or do you just not appreciate what they were aiming for?
  • I thought about getting Limbo.
  • Im just going to adopt this page as the insult Lews Thread

That was me at age 2. Dont tell Lynog.
  • This is just two days in Lews world.

LoosSerine now owns Train Simulator 2012, Railworks TestTraK DLC, Railworks AssetPack01, RailWorks 3 HorseshoeCurve DLC, RailWorks 3 Super Express Train DLC, Railworks 3 LegacyAssetsEU, Railworks 3 LegacyRouteOP, Railworks 3 LegacyRouteBT, Railworks 3 LegacyRouteNY, Railworks 3 LegacyRouteHS, Railworks 3 LegacyRoutesFictional, Railworks 3 LegacyAssetsUS, Railworks 3 LegacyRouteCP, Railworks 3 LegacyScenariosOP, Railworks 3 LegacyScenariosBT, Railworks 3 LegacyScenariosNY, Railworks 3 LegacyScenariosHS, Railworks 3 LegacyScenariosFictional, Railworks 3 LegacyAssetsFoliage, Railworks 3 LegacyScenariosCP, Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto III, Europa Universalis III, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Creation Kit, Crysis, Crysis Warhead, Crysis Wars, Crysis 2 Maximum Edition.

LoosSerine now owns Mirror's Edge, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars, Metro 2033, F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, F.E.A.R. 2: Reborn, F.E.A.R., F.E.A.R. 3, F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point, F.E.A.R.: Perseus Mandate, Age of Empires® III: Complete Collection, Red Faction: Guerrilla , Total War: SHOGUN 2, Total War: SHOGUN 2, Total War: Shogun 2 - TEd, Cave Story+, X2: The Threat, X3: Reunion, X3: Terran Conflict, X: Beyond the Frontier, X-Tension, X-SuperBox Bonus Material, X3: Albion Prelude, Dead Space 2, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Prince of Persia, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands - Standard CD Key.

* Games (260)

** That was Sci playing the hell out of Terraria not Lews. My bad.
    he owns 260 games total or he bought 260 in 2 days?? I own 260 total too.. I've bought like half a dozen (or I guess about 10 if you include the indie bundle I bought) this summer sale..

Also, giving Limbo a 1-2 out of 10? do you hate all good things or do you just not appreciate what they were aiming for?
    Limbo is a piece of art. Its a nice sidescrolling indie game and I actually paid for it via Indiegala so I could donate a bit more to them.

• Yes that is it. On the mp beta they had 800 people on at one time. They had no goals or teams yet but it was impressive. Achievements still worked. If you see this for $5 get it. When they touch up the mp this game is going to be the shit. Lews is right because the open world is so big it can take forever and you sure as hell don't want to get lost or backtracking to find something. You can spend twenty minutes just driving somewhere like you actually got in your own car and took a trip to the next town. Unlike gta where you just drive over a bridge and bam there is the town.

http://www.jc-mp.com/

Last beta was on Sunday not sure why they don't mention that on the main page.
    I'll look into this multiplayer. And yeah, the map is huge. Tbh, with the type of missions it has, it'd be better switching maps with GTA 4.

Thats a pretty pink sweater you have there! was it on sale as well???? if so where you get it!
  • edited July 2012
    he owns 260 games total or he bought 260 in 2 days?? I own 260 total too.. I've bought like half a dozen (or I guess about 10 if you include the indie bundle I bought) this summer sale.
    Oh so you are the enabler. Please have a seat... help yourself to the lemonade.

Thats a pretty pink sweater you have there! was it on sale as well???? if so where you get it!
    No no. Dear leader sent it to me as a gift.
  • edited July 2012

Limbo is a piece of art. Its a nice sidescrolling indie game and I actually paid for it via Indiegala so I could donate a bit more to them.
    Oh I thought you gave it a 1.74/10 on the prev page but I guess those were prices? Limbo is really pretty (in an artsy-black-and-white kinda style, not really pretty in the Bastion way), I think I got stuck really early on though lol, haven't touched it in a while though.

I've bought this sale: Indie Bundle II, Binding of Isaac DLC, Assassins Creed 2, Trine 2, GTA Complete Pack, Railworks Trains vs Zombies DLC, Indie Bundle VI

I forgot I bought 3 bundles/packs so I guess I bought more games than I said on the previous page :)

• Limbo is a piece of art. Its a nice sidescrolling indie game and I actually paid for it via Indiegala so I could donate a bit more to them.
    Oh I thought you gave it a 1.74/10 on the prev page but I guess those were prices? Limbo is really pretty (in an artsy-black-and-white kinda style, not really pretty in the Bastion way), I think I got stuck really early on though lol, haven't touched it in a while though.

I've bought this sale: Indie Bundle II, Binding of Isaac DLC, Assassins Creed 2, Trine 2, GTA Complete Pack, Railworks Trains vs Zombies DLC, Indie Bundle VI

I forgot I bought 3 bundles/packs so I guess I bought more games than I said on the previous page :)
    Yeah those were prices......lol I'd give Limbo around 7/10
  • Those were the days...260 games...

BUMP!
  • You play cs?
  • only got time for like 3 games lol I wish I could play that many games