Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lews Calm down

edited July 2012 in General
because I swear you've bought every single game to go on sale on steam so far. It's getting ridiculous.

Comments

• edited July 2012
    I had the impression that he already had every Steam game. I realized that I was wrong when he started buying 50 more a day during the sale. All he plays is counter strike which cost about $4 he is cracking me up. Thanks for friending me bro its been a soap opera watching.

I picture Lews in his pj's ordering his butler to tell the maid to tell the kitchen to tell the chef to make his breakfast as he settles in for another round.

Thank you Lews for saving PC gaming.
  • do they have butlers in north korea?
  • I think the more concerning question is how warlord/dank recovered so quickly from his lapse of amnesia and remembers how to type?

Rosetta Stone doesn't work that fast.
  • i think lews would own steam by now if he bought company shares instead of the actual games.....
  • edited July 2012
    Darubiab gave his sk account away to some dumbass or has head trauma. He didn't used to be a total flake scouse cock loving homo. Nor was proof required of something for him to see clearly. Give me back my homie piss off imposter.
  • I think the more concerning question is how warlord/dank recovered so quickly from his lapse of amnesia and remembers how to type?

Rosetta Stone doesn't work that fast.
    He came down off his meth high
  • Terraria is a sweet game....
  • Whats Terraria....
  • my mum told me not to open links :P
  • edited July 2012
    It is just google. Lew's really does have almost everything. I stopped using metacritic and just msg him for reviews. Bought every one he recommended during the sale too cept for Arma cuz Dayz is going solo.
  • Lews'*

Protip: If you're trying to make a possessive out of a proper noun that ends with the lettter 's,' put the apostrophe after the letter (as if you were talking about the possession by multiple).
  • edited July 2012
    Only if plural there is one Lew's.
  • His (nick)name is Lews. You cannot alter the name itself when giving it possession. You wouldn't say that design was Steve Job's strength.
  • Teaching Dank things is a lot like trying to masturbate with sandpaper.
  • edited July 2012
    Hmmm social may be right this is hard to fathom. Ok so let me try. Darubian's a total fag and Social is a scholar. Lynog spins the FC accounts and Kesha is a father figure. Wake me from this nightmare.
  • and like every SK thread this thread has descended into Dank. The only other possibility would be a blame 2ndC or LT multi bot thing.
  • Not my fault your homo friends and yourself go off topic anytime I post.
  • Not my fault your homo friends and yourself go off topic anytime I post.
    are you saying all my friends are homo, or just my friends who are homo cause the topics to go astray?
  • Now that Darubian is gay he is your friend. I think he should join Lance's penis fan club with you.

If you weren't sucking Lance who don't even plays penis you'd see I'm the only one that replied on topic dick sucker butterfag.
  • Now that Darubian is gay he is your friend. I think he should join Lance's penis fan club with you.

If you weren't sucking Lance who don't even plays penis you'd see I'm the only one that replied on topic dick sucker butterfag.
    Who is Lance?
  • edited July 2012
    Noob he is the one that led a rainbow coalition to destroy the Liths by turning them gay. Before LFC Kesha was the leader of a skinhead biker gang. Now he plays with bots and quilts.
  • cept for Arma cuz Dayz is going solo.
    Is it getting its own release?
  • Lews'*

Protip: If you're trying to make a possessive out of a proper noun that ends with the lettter 's,' put the apostrophe after the letter (as if you were talking about the possession by multiple).
    It's Lews's. Worst grammar nazi ever.

• edited July 2012
    Don't listen to them. Let loose Lews. Lose all control.
  • edited July 2012
    cept for Arma cuz Dayz is going solo.
    Is it getting its own release?
    It will get its own release. They are talking about having some type of beta out in September. I really want to play it but I couldn't care less about Arma. No offense to Arma but I have a lot of games and it's not forgiving to new players. I'll never get around to it.
    Don't listen to them. Let loose Lews. Lose all control.
    I think it's awesome I love stalking Lews on Steam. Lews I'm your peeping Tom!

Allow me to show those not blessed with having Lews on their Steam friends list what we are talking about. This is just two days in Lews world.

LoosSerine now owns Train Simulator 2012, Railworks TestTraK DLC, Railworks AssetPack01, RailWorks 3 HorseshoeCurve DLC, RailWorks 3 Super Express Train DLC, Railworks 3 LegacyAssetsEU, Railworks 3 LegacyRouteOP, Railworks 3 LegacyRouteBT, Railworks 3 LegacyRouteNY, Railworks 3 LegacyRouteHS, Railworks 3 LegacyRoutesFictional, Railworks 3 LegacyAssetsUS, Railworks 3 LegacyRouteCP, Railworks 3 LegacyScenariosOP, Railworks 3 LegacyScenariosBT, Railworks 3 LegacyScenariosNY, Railworks 3 LegacyScenariosHS, Railworks 3 LegacyScenariosFictional, Railworks 3 LegacyAssetsFoliage, Railworks 3 LegacyScenariosCP, Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto III, Europa Universalis III, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Creation Kit, Crysis, Crysis Warhead, Crysis Wars, Crysis 2 Maximum Edition.

LoosSerine now owns Mirror's Edge, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars, Metro 2033, F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, F.E.A.R. 2: Reborn, F.E.A.R., F.E.A.R. 3, F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point, F.E.A.R.: Perseus Mandate, Age of Empires® III: Complete Collection, Red Faction: Guerrilla , Total War: SHOGUN 2, Total War: SHOGUN 2, Total War: Shogun 2 - TEd, Cave Story+, X2: The Threat, X3: Reunion, X3: Terran Conflict, X: Beyond the Frontier, X-Tension, X-SuperBox Bonus Material, X3: Albion Prelude, Dead Space 2, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Prince of Persia, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands - Standard CD Key.

* Games (260)

** That was Sci playing the hell out of Terraria not Lews. My bad.
  • edited July 2012
    Holy shit I was looking at that train game just a minute ago. At 50% off the DLC comes to $1030.06. That's not even including all of the expansions and the DLC for them. Ok someone has to stop Lews. We gotta stage an intervention. Lews put down the train you could adopt a kid cheaper!
  • Its not the money spent, but the money saved!
  • He will save enough for a sports car on that game. I can't believe how much dlc that game has.
  • Holy shit I was looking at that train game just a minute ago. At 50% off the DLC comes to $1030.06. That's not even including all of the expansions and the DLC for them. Ok someone has to stop Lews. We gotta stage an intervention. Lews put down the train you could adopt a kid cheaper!
    I was thinking that, he cant have paid that much for that shit