Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BRUCE UNGHOSTED

edited July 2012 in General
first time i actually see him in that sector... no PAs :(

Bruce Wayne (X:9,Y:3) @ Desert Wasteland 11,225 1,974,479 175.9 3,994 ProbeAttackMissileMessage H K S

Go eat him up

Comments

• There was an error loading the account. Encrypted Name: WgBgOHViANk=
  • blegh so him re-showing doesnt unbug it completely, fine, ill go back to my den

• hes been unshowing everyday since the start of the round
  • hes been unshowing everyday since the start of the round
    then i never happend to check 1:14 out on the times he unghosted...

• edited July 2012
    I wouldn't worry about it, Bio. Ghost kingdoms have been around since the dawn of SK, and it's a bug that will never be fully fixed. Bruce is the only Ghost kingdom this round. Once all the NAPs are in place, he'll be powerless and everyone else can enjoy the game. :)
  • Lol Bio...
  • I don't think it's when he comes online. I think it's when scores are being updated. Seems like it's always during the score ticks, and around :20 after.
  • Bio, I for one appreciate your efforts in posting this. Better to be wrong than possibly miss an opportunity to gather a large group effort to fix this.
  • I have theories on how it happened, but I doubt it can be fixed by the player base. Really shitty coding on @BCartfall 's part as this shouldn't ever happen if the game was properly coded.
  • You shouldn't have happened if your mom was properly coded.
  • edited July 2012
    You shouldn't have happened if your mom was properly coded.
  • You shouldn't have happened if your mom was properly coded.
    get some meaningful posts in.
  • edited July 2012
    I have theories on how it happened, but I doubt it can be fixed by the player base. Really shitty coding on @BCartfall 's part as this shouldn't ever happen if the game was properly coded.

would having probe/attack URL/code pointing to the actual unique kingdom ID instead of sector and slot fix it?
  • i think he uses the sector+slot to check for sectorstate/enhancements etc?
  • maybe, didnt think of that, could always just add a sector check in the code afterwards though

we know cart wont do shit though