Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worse DW in the history of SK?

edited July 2012 in General
Mission: Success
(July 13, 05:49:38)
Action: Spy on Kingdom
Losses: We lost a total of 337 probes in this mission.
Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Name: Sir Jet

Planets: 6,092
Networth: 1,353,890
Honor: 2,502
Platinum: 3,935
Power: 101,421
Population: 14,206

MA Protection: 0%
Planet Type: Desert Wasteland

Soldiers: 825
Troopers: 0
Dragoons: 20,045
Fighters: 110
Laser Troopers: 8,544
Laser Dragoons: 22,007

Tanks: 25,857
Scientists: Unknown
Probes: Unknown

ill let u decide

all i was say is, HAAAAAAAA 15k pop

Comments

• SoK its not that bad, he doesnt have 70k dragoons but a more balanced militairy
  • SoK its not that bad, he doesnt have 70k dragoons but a more balanced militairy
    you havnt a clue about anything. go back to the corner your crawled out of and sleep......forever
  • lynog you have yet to impress me with dw
  • lynog you have yet to impress me with dw
    flazer you have yet to impress me
  • Lynog is like sheldon, he just doesnt get sarcasm :(

• Amazing kd.

Real nice military balance going on there
  • Lynog is like sheldon, he just doesnt get sarcasm :(

I saw your explanation of ghost kds being related to IP and data packets over the network or some shit yesterday so im thinking it wasnt sarcasm hahah
  • Lynog, in mobilization you can draft up to 30% of your population in one day, so 4,5k tanks a day which is enough.
    met mate, i dont wanna sound to bigheaded here but iam the fucking daddy on this game buddy, i dont need you to explain that he can make 5k tanks a day, i know this and i also know this is utterly shit. his kd is a bag of shit
  • 15k isnt enough pop on a 1k land KD.
  • I just trained more than 4.5k tanks in one go...being able to do that in 24 hours is shit
  • tanks arent a good substitute for anything other than kingdoms who lack depth of any real efficiency, and just want to bloat their nw and/or ragequit fail all the time
  • the only time tanks are useful is newbiemode, and until lds are researched, then they are 100% garbage
  • 15k pop is the limit for a kingdom in the stage of day 4-7 out of newbiemode if they know what they are doing. Its usually best to get your population as high as you can asap, since you wouldn't be in mobilization until much later.

for a dw kingdom, getting it as high as you can manage is the key, as the larger hoard of soldiers you can spawn, the more goons you can make, and if and only if you can manage a really large population, you can do both goons/ lds, which would be very easy and fun to do.

All tank kingdoms make me shake my head and smash my face inside, so much lost efficiency. Only excuse these kingdoms could do is either being risked on getting multied, suck at scientists, or going 60% pfs and managing max robs EVERY DAMN TIME
  • Lynog, dont mean to burst your bubble but he had actually quit, he razed all his res and rax and was letting himself die before being convinced to keep playing, hence the low pop......
  • Why this guy not account share like every other?
  • edited July 2012
    isn't that Jester's kd?
    if it is I don't think he's playing serious anymore
  • Ya thats Jester, and his KD did look like a normal DW kd, but he razed all res,rax because mech said hes staying in growth all round and being DW jester just decided to quit, but was convinced otherwise. So hes been kidnapping people to stay alive while his res and rax rebuild.
  • Lynog, dont mean to burst your bubble but he had actually quit, he razed all his res and rax and was letting himself die before being convinced to keep playing, hence the low pop......
  • thing is for dw, goons have a higher nw/ money ratio than tanks

lol
  • also can you show the calculations for that metroickha, and the definitions of each?
  • Ya thats Jester, and his KD did look like a normal DW kd, but he razed all res,rax because mech said hes staying in growth all round and being DW jester just decided to quit, but was convinced otherwise. So hes been kidnapping people to stay alive while his res and rax rebuild.
    why not just vote a new SL

also, he wont be in growth all round when a few people get TFs

flazer, tanks are always good to have on a kingdom they are both O and D, if you cant quite breaks someone on an all ld/goons kd its tough shit...with some tanks you can just send them

• tough shit it is, but for dw, all it takes is 12 ticks lol
  • Lynog guys right even if you arent playing put account on a bot.
  • My names Dank and i made a post saying im quitting then the very same day made a new PF account thinking nobody would notice it was me, people think differently when they smoke meth. Please excuse my drug addicted self. i talk straight out of my anus

cheers. warlord aka dank
  • Lynog guys right even if you arent playing put account on a bot.
    For day 3 here you sure know a lot about bots and multis. Not to mention, we know its you dank. You made an account named warlord on the old pf"s.
  • Is all you talk about on hear.
  • tough shit it is, but for dw, all it takes is 12 ticks lol
    And if their wls get home?

Tough shit isnt good enough :) Inflexible kingdoms are shit
  • 5 hours after he posted that sok

Name: Sir Jet

Land: 6,690
    Networth: 1,462,295
    Honor: 2,542
    Money: 690,749
    Power: 229,126
    Population: 37,137

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland

Soldiers: 1,472
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 19,827
    Fighters: 170
    Laser Troopers: 8,544
    Laser Dragoons: 22,007

Tanks: 28,586
    Scientists: xxxxx
    Probes: xxxx

24 hour total 316,294

anyone else growing faster?
    oh, i didn't think so.

this was sad lynog.
  • also, the fighters were a miss que on my phone... I almost disbanded them, lol cuz I didn't want anyone to see my som and see how much of a noob I was... to late now.
  • didnt know u raized, either way your still shite